Liberal fools elect another criminal loving loser

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Like I say they are the crime party. The slow death of this country is proceeding as planned. This will only lead to more blacks shot by police. lol they are killing themselves.

Newly-Elected DA Vows To Stop Prosecuting Resisting Arrest And 15 Other Crimes

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fbluelivesmatter%2Finternal%2FIFAB6Pm_7Ue7PnzqTRRuTA%2FG3eg68atPkKnad23FDRpIQ

Suffolk County District Attorney-elect Rachel Rollins has compiled a list of 15 offense she will decline to prosecute.

Boston, MA – When Suffolk County’s district attorney-elect Rachel Rollins takes over the prosecutor’s office in January, criminals will no longer need to worry about being held accountable for many offenses – including resisting arrest.

“It’s a recipe for disaster,” veteran Boston defense attorney, Robert Griffin, told the Boston Globe.

“The problem is the message that you’re sending,” Griffin stressed. “You’re encouraging bad behavior. You’re telling people that we’re not going to do anything about this.”

Newly-Elected DA Vows To Stop Prosecuting Resisting Arrest And 15 Other Crimes - Blue Lives Matter

Last edited:
In b4 cops are animals in Boston.

O wait, the uptick in BLEOs will be huge. (Also more felonies)

• Banned
These people are so stupid it's almost beyond belief.

• Banned
You couldn't pay me to go into one of those lib shit holes.

Oh, this has to be an Onion-ish link. No fucking way.
No it's true. She's even bragging on facebook about how great her new policies will be and how messed up the laws are.

I'm starting to get racist as I get a little older.

That's pure insanity! She just gave criminals carte-blanche.

I would get the fuck out.. no I wouldn't ..I'd stay and kill me some motherfuckers.

Travel Advisory: Do not go to Boston.

No it's true. She's even bragging on facebook about how great her new policies will be and how messed up the laws are.

I would get the fuck out.. no I wouldn't ..I'd stay and kill me some motherfuckers.
Up there you can't kill them.

Up there you can't kill them.

Oh yes you can..you might go to prison or get killed by popo, but believe me, you can.

Thank God I don't live there, and I feel sorry for Americans that do.

Who the fuck elected that one? Are there more criminals than citizens in Boston? If there weren't, there's about to be. Elections have consequences, and this could fuck Boston forever.

Last edited:
Nothing new. The Mayor of Baltimore did the same thing when she said to her police force, "Let them LOOT its only property!" Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.

When reason fails, force remains. These people cannot be reasoned with.

Americans have to make a decision, or simply watch it all go down the shitter.

More, and more Democrats are pushing lawlessness, as they were emboldened by Obama. The Progressive, activist Courts uphold this crap.

Forum List

Back