Liberal extremism isn't a new thing..

Extremism isn't relegated to one side or the other, so why do you all seem to seek affirmation of liberal extremism as if it is something that has never existed. But I have to say, that, IMO, in the history of the US, right winged extremism has been far more violent and resulted in far more deaths. Left wing extremism has resulted in far more property damage.

Show us one intance where the "righties" are egging on violence you fucktard.
-------------------------

This quote for one! How about you quity lying to yourself and maybe the country's morale would be better.

What the hell does the source have to do with anything when the facts advanced in the article are irrefutable fact?

If they're irrefutable then like I said it shouldn't take much time to fetch a source that isn't so heavily biased. I've heard other tales on who was responsible for a few of those events so I'd like a better source. I honestly wouldn't trust Buchanan or WND if they told me the sky was blue.

Although if you don't care about sources then you wouldn't care if someone used say the huffington post.

Last edited:
I backed up my claims just fine, thanks.

If you want to prove things didn't happen the way Buchanan says, you go ahead and pull up those non biased accounts and prove it.

If you want to prove things didn't happen the way Buchanan says, you go ahead and pull up those non biased accounts and prove it.

If you're not going to use something less biased than Buchanan the least you can do is not pretend it's my job to back up your claims.

Extremism isn't relegated to one side or the other, so why do you all seem to seek affirmation of liberal extremism as if it is something that has never existed. But I have to say, that, IMO, in the history of the US, right winged extremism has been far more violent and resulted in far more deaths. Left wing extremism has resulted in far more property damage.

Who cares?

Why are we playing a game of 'our loons are slightly less dangerous than your loons'?

It doesn't say anything about moderate liberals or moderate conservatives when the fringe acts up.

Property damage and violence are unacceptable from either side and it'll still be wrong even if they do it less than the other guys.

Kent state was unfortunate.

But let's not forget...it was precipitated by the TORCHING of an ROTC building.

Those darned peaceful libs!

Such typical right wing garbage...you start out with 'Kent state was unfortunate'

But then there is always the UNWRITTEN sentence...

They got what they deserved because__________

Maybe YOU FORGOT...the ROTC building, an old wooden World War II barracks which was scheduled to be demolished.

It was vandalism...last time I checked, it does not carry a death sentence, except in totalitarian states...

The 1967 attack on the Pentagon, where thousands tried to break through military police
-----------------------------------

LOL!!! You mean when they stuck flowers in the soldiers' guns! SOME ATTACK!!! The main difference between the occasional leftist violence in the 60s and today's right wing anger is that back then liberal politicians weren't egging them on, like the righties are doing today.

Show us one intance where the "righties" are egging on violence you fucktard.

kent-famousphoto.jpg

life-jpg.jpeg

be021214-jpg.jpeg

You stupid ass MF....those are pictures of anti-war protestors who were shot at Kent... a tragedy instigated by hyper-loony left wing activists who were against the war and the draft. Then the left went on to foment and encourage MORE violence, bombings and domestic terrorism after that. Proud of that aren't you?

Try again.

Such typical right wing garbage...you start out with 'Kent state was unfortunate'

Maybe YOU FORGOT...the ROTC building, an old wooden World War II barracks which was scheduled to be demolished.

It was vandalism...last time I checked, it does not carry a death sentence, except in totalitarian states...

Please continue to rewrite history you fucking asshole!!!!!!! Tell the whole story or SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIEHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Exactly...look to the 60's when they were all doped up and high on acid.....now these fucking braindead assholes are running the country...and they want to legalize drugs to keep the population dumbed down...and get a few more votes.

Or worse yet the clueless spawn of the fucking braindead assholes are running the country.

And that most of them are products of single parent families doesn't increase the hope for our future.

Precisely correct!!! The spawn of many of these ass clown hippies were drinking and smoking pot by the age of 2. To that they said "Fuck yeah man!!!!!...That's cooooool!!!!" "Don't let 'THE MAN' keep you down little Arizona!!!.....toke it up!!!!!"

Please continue to rewrite history you fucking asshole!!!!!!! Tell the whole story or SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIEHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's pretty much the accepted correct version of events, so I don't think they're "re-writing" anything...

From the Wiki:

When the National Guard arrived in town that evening (at around 10 P.M.), a large demonstration was already under way on the campus, and the campus Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) building (which had already been scheduled for demolition) was burning. The arsonists were never apprehended and no one was injured in the fire. More than a thousand protesters surrounded the building and cheered its burning.

Wiki's footnote lists this source:

Kent May 4 Center - May 4, 1970 Kent State Massacre non-profit educational charity organization in Kent, Ohio

Well, that's pretty much the accepted correct version of events, so I don't think they're "re-writing" anything...

From the Wiki:

When the National Guard arrived in town that evening (at around 10 P.M.), a large demonstration was already under way on the campus, and the campus Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) building (which had already been scheduled for demolition) was burning. The arsonists were never apprehended and no one was injured in the fire. More than a thousand protesters surrounded the building and cheered its burning.

Wiki's footnote lists this source:

Kent May 4 Center - May 4, 1970 Kent State Massacre non-profit educational charity organization in Kent, Ohio

Like I said to bigfuckinggoofyretardednecropheliac...tell the whole story!!!!!!!!! Since the building was scheduled for demolition...that makes it acceptable to commit the crime of arson? Ya...OK.

Like I said to bigfuckinggoofyretardednecropheliac...tell the whole story!!!!!!!!! Since the building was scheduled for demolition...that makes it acceptable to commit the crime of arson? Ya...OK.

It does not, but it does in fact make the crime committed less serious, in most people's view anyway.

It does not, but it does in fact make the crime committed less serious, in most people's view anyway.

but not in the law. Arson is arson. Now tell us about the left winger students, bikers and outsiders who destroyed the town a few days before the shootings....which caused the governor to call in the National Guard.

but not in the law. Arson is arson. Now tell us about the left winger students, bikers and outsiders who destroyed the town a few days before the shootings....which caused the governor to call in the National Guard.

All bad stuff, but throwing some beer bottles and having drunken brawls isn't exactly "destroying the town".

It is true that the people were in fact being rowdy and out of control, and the Guard needed to be brought in.

But no-one needed to be shot.

No-one was threatening to kill anyone else in any of the events that happened.

Now, there were left-wing extremist groups at the time that DID call for harsh measures. But the people at Kent State were not really the same ball of wax.

Last edited:

If you're not going to use something less biased than Buchanan the least you can do is not pretend it's my job to back up your claims.

Sorry, you lose. If you want to claim the evidence isn't accurate, it's up to you to prove it.

Forum List

Back