Liberal Alan Dershowitz: Obama Lied to Me in the Oval Office

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

Obama has been waging war on the Christians since he came into power, the Jews didn't mind and they kept right on voting and supporting this muslim not even giving a second thought to any of it. Now all of a sudden Obama betrays Israel and the Jews are pissed?

Alan is not an uneducated man nor are the majority of Jews and I find it hard to believe that he is so shocked and outraged about the UN resolution.. Obama is a muslim and has infiltrated every level of our government with these terrorists and Alan didn't see this coming? Every so called uneducated Trump supporter saw it coming. I guess it's true that someone can be highly educated but have no common sense.

Obama "“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". It doesn't take a scholar to figure this one out Alan.

Obama "“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"..

Another right wing nut jobs using the same old tire lie.

For the ignorant but rational people- Obama never said that

Just a RWNJ lie.

• Banned
Obama "“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"..

Another right wing nut jobs using the same old tire lie.

For the ignorant but rational people- Obama never said that

Just a RWNJ lie.

. That's what a-holes who don't have facts or evidence do. You change the subject because you are too mentally damaged to refute the facts and YES you r-tarded goon, I've posted facts. Obviously you are too brain-dead to see it.

obama isn't a muslim. he's a limp wristed liberal athiest who panders to groups that scare the death out of him. liberals think if they put kneepads on and suck the dicks of their pets,t hey won't kill them.

Obama has been waging war on the Christians since he came into power, the Jews didn't mind and they kept right on voting and supporting this muslim not even giving a second thought to any of it. Now all of a sudden Obama betrays Israel and the Jews are pissed?

Alan is not an uneducated man nor are the majority of Jews and I find it hard to believe that he is so shocked and outraged about the UN resolution.. Obama is a muslim and has infiltrated every level of our government with these terrorists and Alan didn't see this coming? Every so called uneducated Trump supporter saw it coming. I guess it's true that someone can be highly educated but have no common sense.

Obama "“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". It doesn't take a scholar to figure this one out Alan.

I stand by Pres. Obama, Dershowitz really? Israel is stealing land, and Obama wants them to stop, and Kerry was right in his speech. I'll tell you what, go ahead and get the West Bank and send the West Bank Palestinians away to Jordan with enough money to last them a year.

But no more USA AID. That is the DEAL. Jews are nothing but crooks, most of them, either secular or orthodox, and that OT does not give them the right to anything. Britain gave them that right, not God.
I really hope Bibi goes to jail for his fraud convictions.

PS: you must pay to relocate all the Hasidic community in NY who is on welfare and those who have endless children to Israel as well.

Deal?

Obama is not a Muslim; for him to be a Muslim he would have to believe in God, and Obama worships himself too much to ever accept someone higher than he is.

upload_2016-12-29_21-57-45.png

Forum List

Back