Libel? Slander?

We've heard all manner of "Trump is a mean poopy-head" claims and allegations the last 3 years. A veritable flood of venomous charges by Democrats and many MSM morons. Virtually all have proven to be nothing more than the petulant, sour grapes of those who were absolutely certain that Hillary would win in 2016.

If I claimed in writing that Nadler, Schiff, and Mr. Vindman are all thieves, liars, and pedophiles - they all look shady - could I not be held liable?

And as our Prez is the target are we all not demeaned and diminished by the libel & slander that has been pitched by bitter dweebs and pedos? Does not every American have the right to sue the liars in court?
It’s not just that Trump is a mean poopy head but a flaming asshole, moron, egotistical bully and dotard

Wow. You just described yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know you are, but what am I??

We've heard all manner of "Trump is a mean poopy-head" claims and allegations the last 3 years. A veritable flood of venomous charges by Democrats and many MSM morons. Virtually all have proven to be nothing more than the petulant, sour grapes of those who were absolutely certain that Hillary would win in 2016.

If I claimed in writing that Nadler, Schiff, and Mr. Vindman are all thieves, liars, and pedophiles - they all look shady - could I not be held liable?

And as our Prez is the target are we all not demeaned and diminished by the libel & slander that has been pitched by bitter dweebs and pedos? Does not every American have the right to sue the liars in court?
Would Trump's lawyer sue himself? :cool-45:

Alan Dershowitz called Trump corrupt in 2016 and said he could be corrupt as President - CNNPolitics

It’s not just that Trump is a mean poopy head but a flaming asshole, moron, egotistical bully and dotard

Wow. You just described yourself

I know you are, but what am I??

A 12 year old response doesn’t surprise even coming from you.

Forum List

Back