Ron Paulbarians Are At GOP's Gate...

I dare Toto and the other Ron Paul haters to go to these guys faces and tell them they are delusional.He'll backtrack like he always does and say something like -"Thats not what I meant." or something like that ,but he does.:lol:

RON PAUL IS THE CHOICE OF THE TROOPS - YouTube

Adam Kokesh - Letter to Obama - YouTube

Ron Paul is the Choice of the Troops Video Compilation Song Dedication.avi - YouTube

:clap2:

And the wookie-suiters applaud.

Yeah, thanks for Mitt Romney you confused imbecile. Ron Paul is trying to save a Party you dummies are busy destroying. Get informed. It's not too late.

Yeah, thanks for Mitt Romney you confused imbecile. Ron Paul is trying to save a Party you dummies are busy destroying. Get informed. It's not too late.

Hold on, we don't know if Rabbi supports Romney or not so don't blame him yet.

His opinion on Romney changes more than Romney's stances on issues. One day he's not even worthy of being called a republican, the next day he has Rabbi's unwavering love and support.

Ron Paul has no business in the Republican party if he insists that he is a Libertarian..... They do have their own party, let him save it.........

I'll support the guy who can beat Obama and then see where we're at in 4 years.......

Ron Paul has no business in the Republican party if he insists that he is a Libertarian..... They do have their own party, let him save it.........

I'll support the guy who can beat Obama and then see where we're at in 4 years.......

Why? Where does it say one has to be a conservative, rather than a libertarian, to be a member of the Republican Party? The Republican Party claims to want to limit government, and libertarians share that goal. What's the problem?

Ron Paul's folks are really throwing a monkey wrench into the works.

Republicans hate democracy.

Still havent seen a reason that Paul's folks have thrown any monkey wrench into the works. Quite the opposite. I see their participation in the primary as an important part of the process.

Still havent seen a reason that Paul's folks have thrown any monkey wrench into the works. Quite the opposite. I see their participation in the primary as an important part of the process.

Well Chris is a puppet in every way, so he thinks anyone who isn't a puppet is a problem.

We'll see at the convention whether or not a monkey wrench has been thrown into the works, considering all the delegates Ron Paul has amassed. My personal opinion is that these recent announcements from the Ron Paul campaign indicate that he's essentially already made some kind of deal with Romney and the RNC, and my gut tells me it's for something useless like planks in the platform and a speaking slot. So, in other words, probably no monkey wrench at this point.

His opinion on Romney changes more than Romney's stances on issues. One day he's not even worthy of being called a republican, the next day he has Rabbi's unwavering love and support.

He's been Neoconned for too many years.

I support the GOP's nominee, who appears to be Romney at this point. Too bad the narcos are too fixated on their loser.

I support the GOP's nominee, who appears to be Romney at this point. Too bad the narcos are too fixated on their loser.

Translation: "It's too bad people have principles, they should be more like me and hate a candidate one day then all of a sudden love him the next because my puppet string pullers tell me to."

Translation: "It's too bad people have principles, they should be more like me and hate a candidate one day then all of a sudden love him the next because my puppet string pullers tell me to."

Translation: I want to have principles rather than relevance.

The narco-libtards are the most irrelevant group in the GOP today.

Translation-I will love it if CFR puppet for the establishment Romney gets in office because he will do exactly what his buddy Obama has done.Be a willing puppet for them and keep ruining america and continue taking away our civil liberites like Obama and Bush have both done.:cuckoo:

I dare Toto and the other Ron Paul haters to go to these guys faces and tell them they are delusional.He'll backtrack like he always does and say something like -"Thats not what I meant." or something like that ,but he does.:lol:

RON PAUL IS THE CHOICE OF THE TROOPS - YouTube

Adam Kokesh - Letter to Obama - YouTube

Ron Paul is the Choice of the Troops Video Compilation Song Dedication.avi - YouTube

:clap2:

thanks for proving that the truth hurts you that america is ready for ron paul and avoiding the evidence in those videos.:lol::lol:

Translation-I will love it if CFR puppet for the establishment Romney gets in office because he will do exactly what his buddy Obama has done.Be a willing puppet for them and keep ruining america and continue taking away our civil liberites like Obama and Bush have both done.:cuckoo:

And you think Paul is not a puppet? lol.

Nah, we're actually fixated on the loser you old-guard Neocon dipshits picked. Mitt Romney? And you call yourselves 'Conservatives?' What a joke.

Interesting article by Chuck Muth.

The Nevada Republican Party convention this month was pretty much like every other GOP convention: Floor arguments over obscure Robert's Rules of Order, bylaws and credentials. Lots of proverbial sound and fury signifying nothing. Only this year, on steroids.

The convention was fairly evenly split between Mitt Romney supporters and party loyalists vs. Ron Paul supporters and many Tea Party activists...

losers

:eusa_shhh:

Mr Foul-Mouthed Anti-Semite Peter-Puffer, Sir:
You have failed to refute the idea that Padilla is an enemy combatant.

Again, retardo, how the fuck is he guilty of something that is not statutorily defined?

Come back when you have something resembling proof so I can verbally assault you again

Mr. Take-It-In-The-Ass-From-Camels, Sir:
It is not a crime to be an enemy combatant. It is not a criminal matter at all.

So, what's your intelligence quotient? About 65%.

I can not believe that a brainless twit like you, who claims to be a zionist , would give government officials the authority to define who an enemy combatatnt is:

""We won’t waste much time on the Jews. It’s great to get to grips with the Jewish race at last. The more they die the better… We want to put half to three-quarters of all Jews east of the Vistula. We will crush these Jews wherever we can. … Get the Jews out of the Reich… We have no use for Jews in the Reich. Probably the line of the Vistula, behind this line no more. We are the most important people here…" (Source: J Noakes, G Pridham. Nazism, 1919-1945: A Documentary Reader. Volume 3. p.1055. University of Exeter Press, 1991)

Again, retardo, how the fuck is he guilty of something that is not statutorily defined?

Come back when you have something resembling proof so I can verbally assault you again

Mr. Take-It-In-The-Ass-From-Camels, Sir:
It is not a crime to be an enemy combatant. It is not a criminal matter at all.

So, what's your intelligence quotient? About 65%.

I can not believe that a brainless twit like you, who claims to be a zionist , would give government officials the authority to define who an enemy combatatnt is:

""We won’t waste much time on the Jews. It’s great to get to grips with the Jewish race at last. The more they die the better… We want to put half to three-quarters of all Jews east of the Vistula. We will crush these Jews wherever we can. … Get the Jews out of the Reich… We have no use for Jews in the Reich. Probably the line of the Vistula, behind this line no more. We are the most important people here…" (Source: J Noakes, G Pridham. Nazism, 1919-1945: A Documentary Reader. Volume 3. p.1055. University of Exeter Press, 1991)

Whatever my IQ, it's about 10 times yours, Mr. Peterpuffer, sir.
I never claimed to be a Zionist. Post proof or apologize.
If the gov't doesn't define something in law who would you suggest do it?

Translation: I want to have principles rather than relevance.

The narco-libtards are the most irrelevant group in the GOP today.

LOL now we're finally in agreement. Yes I'd rather have principles, you'd rather win a popularity contest.

You talked about Romney the same way you talk about Obama, and nothing about them has changed politically so I have little doubt you'd happily support Obama if the RNC told you to.

Forum List

Back