Lib Talking Heads Stroking Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sinatra, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    :lol::lol:

The lefts is stroking out at the prospect of a Republican taking Teddy's old seat...
    ___

Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

January 19, 2010 | Posted by Shannon Bell Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

Libs like Olbermann, Matthews, and the rest think and thought that the Massachusetts Senate seat belonged to them in perpetuity. They think that simply because Martha Coakley has a (D) beside her name she would and should be allowed to just waltz right into the Senate.

To watch the reactions of Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, and the rest of the MSNBC clan is priceless. But to listen to the vitriol that these so called journalists spew at Scott Brown or the Tea Party movement’s direction is utterly sickening. In the video clip Olbermann has the nerve, the audacity to call Scott Brown a joke when we currently have Al Franken sitting in the United States Senate. That in itself is the joke.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLjAahyKfp0[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  2. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,638
    If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

3. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
  4. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OTJYb7jxM4[/ame]

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    eh... it's his fantasy. if that's what gets him going. i seem to recall him doing the same thing before november, 2008....

then he got quiet for a week...

then he started spamming about what a terrible president obama was about a week in.

at least the dear child is consistent.

6. MIPS

MIPS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +156
    If one didn't know any better one might conclude that Mr. Olbermann is really, really upset by the prospect that those pesky voters in Massachusetts might actually elect Mr. Brown. :)

I wonder what his reaction is going to be if Brown actually wins? (although I'm not curious enough to actually spend the time to watch Mr. Olbermann on TV or anything).

7. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk[/ame]

8. PatekPhilippe

PatekPhilippe Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    They would stoop to any level....how pathetic....and Olberman wonders why he will be living on the street in a refridgerator box on Bleeker Street in the not to distant future....

9. 9 Volt

9 Volt Shaking You Violently

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I hate talking heads. (not the band, love them)

They're all essentially actors anyway. Paid to have a very specific view. I can't stand any of them. Olberman and Hannity especially. Smug Aholes.

10. Sinatra

Sinatra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,005
    They will be much gnashing of teeth, that is certain - and it is going to get very very heated within the behind closed doors sessions of Congress...:eusa_angel: