Lib Talking Heads Stroking Out

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
:lol::lol:

The lefts is stroking out at the prospect of a Republican taking Teddy's old seat...
___

Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

January 19, 2010 | Posted by Shannon Bell Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

Libs like Olbermann, Matthews, and the rest think and thought that the Massachusetts Senate seat belonged to them in perpetuity. They think that simply because Martha Coakley has a (D) beside her name she would and should be allowed to just waltz right into the Senate.

To watch the reactions of Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, and the rest of the MSNBC clan is priceless. But to listen to the vitriol that these so called journalists spew at Scott Brown or the Tea Party movement’s direction is utterly sickening. In the video clip Olbermann has the nerve, the audacity to call Scott Brown a joke when we currently have Al Franken sitting in the United States Senate. That in itself is the joke.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLjAahyKfp0[/ame]

If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

eh... it's his fantasy. if that's what gets him going. i seem to recall him doing the same thing before november, 2008....

then he got quiet for a week...

then he started spamming about what a terrible president obama was about a week in.

at least the dear child is consistent.

The lefts is stroking out at the prospect of a Republican taking Teddy's old seat...

If one didn't know any better one might conclude that Mr. Olbermann is really, really upset by the prospect that those pesky voters in Massachusetts might actually elect Mr. Brown. :)

I wonder what his reaction is going to be if Brown actually wins? (although I'm not curious enough to actually spend the time to watch Mr. Olbermann on TV or anything).

They would stoop to any level....how pathetic....and Olberman wonders why he will be living on the street in a refridgerator box on Bleeker Street in the not to distant future....

I hate talking heads. (not the band, love them)

They're all essentially actors anyway. Paid to have a very specific view. I can't stand any of them. Olberman and Hannity especially. Smug Aholes.

If one didn't know any better one might conclude that Mr. Olbermann is really, really upset by the prospect that those pesky voters in Massachusetts might actually elect Mr. Brown. :)

I wonder what his reaction is going to be if Brown actually wins? (although I'm not curious enough to actually spend the time to watch Mr. Olbermann on TV or anything).

They will be much gnashing of teeth, that is certain - and it is going to get very very heated within the behind closed doors sessions of Congress...:eusa_angel:

If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

eh... it's his fantasy. if that's what gets him going. i seem to recall him doing the same thing before november, 2008....

then he got quiet for a week...

then he started spamming about what a terrible president obama was about a week in.

at least the dear child is consistent.

Why do you lie so often?

I suggest you check my join date on this forum - this place was not on the radar back in 2008.

We are working to improve that though...

They would stoop to any level....how pathetic....and Olberman wonders why he will be living on the street in a refridgerator box on Bleeker Street in the not to distant future....

to any level?

like spending 70 million to impeach a popular sitting president?

or to any level like a supreme court justice not recusing from a case directly involving his hunting buddy?

what kind of any level were you referring to?

or maybe you were talking about the "don't give money to Haiti" spiel of Rush Limbaugh... now THAT was a lesson in pathetic.

or was it the "ihopehefails" crew?

I laughed for like 10 minutes at Olbermann meltdown!! LOLOLOOMFGGGGGGGGGG

Teabagger!!!

Olbermann should have melted through the Earth's core and be somewhere in China now!~!!!

to any level?

like spending 70 million to impeach a popular sitting president?

or to any level like a supreme court justice not recusing from a case directly involving his hunting buddy?

what kind of any level were you referring to?

or maybe you were talking about the "don't give money to Haiti" spiel of Rush Limbaugh... now THAT was a lesson in pathetic.

or was it the "ihopehefails" crew?

Does popularity excuse perjury?

Teabagger!!!

Olbermann should have melted through the Earth's core and be somewhere in China now!~!!!

That would be the earth's core that is hotter than the sun according to Al Gore, correct? :lol:

Teabagger!!!

That would be the earth's core that is hotter than the sun according to Al Gore, correct? :lol:

Are you kidding!! It's hotter than the sun just a few kilometers down" according to Gore! The core must be in the billion of degrees!!

Actually that's disingenuous, Rush Limbaugh didn't say that, what he took exception to was the White House running a charity through the whitehouse.gov website (an unprecedented move by the Administration) and pointed out that the administrative costs of such a charity would likely be much higher than private charities (since it's being run by the government) .

So...the reality is....

He recommended donating to private charities for Haitian relief (and named several examples of them) instead of donating through whitehouse.gov

Another day, another left wing lie exposed.

Forum List

Back