BarackObama.com looking to Profit from this Election either way...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
My Final Push e-mail from Barry himself via his Mule of an Endless Campaigning Machine, BarackObama.com:

Right now, the polls are open to elect a new senator to the seat that my friend Ted Kennedy held for 47 years.

The choice could not be more stark, and the result could not be of greater consequence -- for Massachusetts or the nation.

The Bay State can send progressive champion Martha Coakley to Washington to fight for everything we believe in -- health reform, getting all of our money back from Wall Street, and holding corporate interests accountable.

Or the Senate can get one more person already walking in lockstep with Washington Republicans.

The polls are still open, the choice has not been made, and you still have a crucial role to play by calling voters in Massachusetts. In a low-turnout special election like this one, every single voter counts.

Please sign up for a phone bank for Martha Coakley near you on this Election Day.

Opponents of change and progress have been pouring money and resources into the Commonwealth -- they want to keep things just as they are.

The most important thing you can do to stand up to them is call other voters and urge them to get out to vote for the leader we need representing Massachusetts.

In a race as close as this one, no matter how many voters you call, you could tip the balance.

So please make sure you do everything you can today. Click here to find an Election Day phone bank near you:

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com | MA Special Election Phonebanking Events

If you were fired up in the last election, I need you more fired up in this election.

Thanks for everything you've done, and for your efforts in this final push,

President Barack Obama

177_donate.jpg

^That goes to BarackObama.com... ^How can that Help Coakley now?... Election Day?...

For those of you who have said that BarackObama.com is not Obama's...

Save it.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back