Lib Talking Heads Stroking Out

If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

The right can't even be honest when they occasionally have an advantage.

Remember NY23 was a referendum on Obama too.

Scott Brown is running a brilliant campaign, especially in regards to keeping the kooks on the right at arm's length. If the Democrats want anything to really worry about, they should worry about the GOP getting a wake up call here and realizing that distancing themselves from the far right, from the tea partiers, from the Foxnews and talk radio nuts, from the Palinatics, is a formula for success.

They would stoop to any level....how pathetic....and Olberman wonders why he will be living on the street in a refridgerator box on Bleeker Street in the not to distant future....

to any level?

like spending 70 million to impeach a popular sitting president?

or to any level like a supreme court justice not recusing from a case directly involving his hunting buddy?

what kind of any level were you referring to?

or maybe you were talking about the "don't give money to Haiti" spiel of Rush Limbaugh... now THAT was a lesson in pathetic.

or was it the "ihopehefails" crew?

Jillian, come in off the ledge, we have hot cocoa for you

or maybe you were talking about the "don't give money to Haiti" spiel of Rush Limbaugh... now THAT was a lesson in pathetic.

Actually that's disingenuous, Rush Limbaugh didn't say that, what he took exception to was the White House running a charity through the whitehouse.gov website (an unprecedented move by the Administration) and pointed out that the administrative costs of such a charity would likely be much higher than private charities (since it's being run by the government) .

So...the reality is....

He recommended donating to private charities for Haitian relief (and named several examples of them) instead of donating through whitehouse.gov

Another day, another left wing lie exposed.

That, my friends, is classic BULLSHIT.

They would stoop to any level....how pathetic....and Olberman wonders why he will be living on the street in a refridgerator box on Bleeker Street in the not to distant future....

to any level?

or to any level like a supreme court justice not recusing from a case directly involving his hunting buddy?

sweetie, don't even try to pretend you can respond to me.

muah.

If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

The right can't even be honest when they occasionally have an advantage.

Remember NY23 was a referendum on Obama too.

Scott Brown is running a brilliant campaign, especially in regards to keeping the kooks on the right at arm's length. If the Democrats want anything to really worry about, they should worry about the GOP getting a wake up call here and realizing that distancing themselves from the far right, from the tea partiers, from the Foxnews and talk radio nuts, from the Palinatics, is a formula for success.

That's right! It was a referendum and a Third Party Candidate came within the MOE there, more people now identify themselves as "Independent" than as either Dem or Rep.

Actually that's disingenuous, Rush Limbaugh didn't say that, what he took exception to was the White House running a charity through the whitehouse.gov website (an unprecedented move by the Administration) and pointed out that the administrative costs of such a charity would likely be much higher than private charities (since it's being run by the government) .

So...the reality is....

He recommended donating to private charities for Haitian relief (and named several examples of them) instead of donating through whitehouse.gov

____

Exactly correct - and what the White House is doing attempting to politicize the Haiti disaster is disgusting on every level.

The guys running the show in DC right now are sickening.

Limbaugh was 100% correct - give to private charities and keep the White House from collecting your data and putting you on the political contribution rolls...

to any level?

sweetie, don't even try to pretend you can respond to me.

muah.

...whipped cream, marshmallows. Come on in

So...the reality is....

ummm... I'm afraid you're the liar.

Rush said don't give money to Haiti because you already gave "it's called taxes".

Call someone else a liar. yourself, maybe?

thanks for playing, though.

So...the reality is....

That, my friends, is classic BULLSHIT.

ROFLMAO! if you say so, but I actually heard what he said on my way to work and he did not say "don't give money to Haiti".........

Sheesh, I'm beginning to think that left wingers brains interpret the English language in a way that's different from the rest of the English speaking population of the World.

Rush said don't give money to Haiti because you already gave "it's called taxes".

See what I mean about left winger brains and the English language? it's like the hive mind only lets through those snippets that it's wants them to hear.

Maybe you should start carrying around a tape recorder with you so you can play back everything that's said within earshot to an interpreter and have them explain to you what was actually said and what it actually meant. :)

Hate and personal smears are all the Liberals have left at this point. Their Democrats can longer win on issues and beliefs and they know this. Hate & personal smears will be their tactic in all elections in 2010 and beyond. The Republicans should be prepared for much more of that stuff. Scott Brown has handled the vicious personal smears incredibly well though. He really has proved what a skilled politician he is. I'm still waiting for them to start attacking his family like they did to Palin. I don't think that stuff is going to work for them this time around though. I think the Republicans have learned from the Palin smears. They'll be ready for them this time. I have to admit that is fun watching the Liberal Media loons losing it. When the Liberal loons are whining hysterically,you know the Conservatives must be making some gains. Go get em Mr. Brown!

ROFLMAO! if you say so, but I actually heard what he said on my way to work and he did not say "don't give money to Haiti".........

Sheesh, I'm beginning to think that left wingers brains interpret the English language in a way that's different from the rest of the English speaking population of the World.

you actually heard what he said and are lying anyway?

must be that damn fact based thinking that confuses you. but the problem for people like you is that there are actually transcripts and videos.

Limbaugh: 'We've Already Donated To Haiti, It's Called US Income Tax' (VIDEO)

sucks being you.

See what I mean about left winger brains and the English language? it's like the hive mind only lets through those snippets that it's wants them to hear.

Maybe you should start carrying around a tape recorder with you so you can play back everything that's said within earshot to an interpreter and have them explain to you what was actually said and what it actually meant. :)

oh.,.. i don't have to carry around a recorder. luckily there are lots of other people who do so liars like you can't foul the information highway too much.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/14/limbaugh-weve-already-don_n_422958.html

clear enough?

or do you need to have what you listen to explained to you?

Last edited:

to any level?

Let me get this straigth? Clinton harasses, rapes, and assaults women. Then he lies under oath.

Whose fault what it that it cost taxpayers $70 million?

It was Clinton's fault for being the criminal and sexual predator that he is.

:lol::lol:

The lefts is stroking out at the prospect of a Republican taking Teddy's old seat...
___

Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

January 19, 2010 | Posted by Shannon Bell Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

Libs like Olbermann, Matthews, and the rest think and thought that the Massachusetts Senate seat belonged to them in perpetuity. They think that simply because Martha Coakley has a (D) beside her name she would and should be allowed to just waltz right into the Senate.

To watch the reactions of Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, and the rest of the MSNBC clan is priceless. But to listen to the vitriol that these so called journalists spew at Scott Brown or the Tea Party movement’s direction is utterly sickening. In the video clip Olbermann has the nerve, the audacity to call Scott Brown a joke when we currently have Al Franken sitting in the United States Senate. That in itself is the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLjAahyKfp0

It was terrific seeing the sanctimonious, smarmy and ultimately dishonest uber-liberoid scumbag, Ogremann, having a piss-in-his-panties meltdown on the air like that. :clap2:

Nevermind that he is totally out of touch and quite reliant on baseless liberoidal lies to make his "commentary." The fact that Massachsetts of all places might be the place getting credit for the start of the recovery of common sense in the United States drives Ogreman even further into the deep dark depression he richly deserves.

Sinatra! Thanks for sharing that one. Great OP.

to any level?

Let me get this straigth? Clinton harasses, rapes, and assaults women. Then he lies under oath.

Apparently there is a double standard when the person is a member of your chosen political party.

What happened to the America we all used to know?

feel free to make disgusting allegations that have basis in fact. i look forward to seeing where clinton was charged, much less convicted or rape and assault of women.

as for harassment... raflmao.

save the pretend outrage for someone else. i don't buy psycho garbage when the anti-israel nutters spews it and i don't buy it from the loonies who make the whole clinton was a this that or other thing allegations.

as for the 70 milliion, let me put it in perspective for you... they spent SEVEN million investigating 9.11.

now let me really put it in perspective... the Starr report mentioned whitewater once and the blue dress one thousand times.

I hope Brown wins for a lot of good reasons but also because of the colossal knot he will cause in the collective shorts of pukes like Olbermann, Matthews, the cross-dresser Maddow, and lots and lots of other lefty anchors, pundits, commentators, and politicians everywhere, especially the Kennedy Klan.

to any level?

Apparently there is a double standard when the person is a member of your chosen political party.

What happened to the America we all used to know?

so it's ok that he just lied about President Clinton being a rapist? or having assaulted someone?

maybe THAT'S what happened to the America we used to know... that people make stupid, scurrilous statements like that...

and just to bring it full circle...

you mean desperation like the trash they harassed President Clinton with?

Forum List

Back