Lib school for kids has genderfluid uniform to fight heteronormativity

why are liberals allowed within 100 feet of children?

Elite private school in Sydney makes uniform gender fluid

The real question is, why does it matter so much to you?

There is no such thing as NO gender...You're either male or female.

I don't mind if a man wants to be a women but this concept of no gender is just dumb.

So our clothes have to reflect our genitalia?

And how did gender-specific clothing happen, anyway?

So they hate gender... :(
I wonder if that will prevent their breeding and multiplying?

In my experience, clothing gets in the way of reproduction.
Then the most logical action would be to ban all clothing. Maybe a unisex ID card worn on a plain colored neck band?

Then the most logical action would be to ban all clothing. Maybe a unisex ID card worn on a plain colored neck band?

I don't know how you consider that "logical."

oh, wait...I suppose it would be the most gender specific "uniform" ever. Being un-clothed would reveal the cold, harsh, reality of what you are (male vs. female). Can't have that bitch, reality, intruding into the wanna-be, make-believe of what some wish they were. Best to issue one transgender uniform to all the little kiddies.

My step great granddaughter goes to public school. The children all wear the same khaki pants and blue polo style shirts. Boys and girls wear the same.

oh, wait...I suppose it would be the most gender specific "uniform" ever. Being un-clothed would reveal the cold, harsh, reality of what you are (male vs. female). Can't have that bitch, reality, intruding into the wanna-be, make-believe of what some wish they were. Best to issue one transgender uniform to all the little kiddies.

First, you suggest naked children (highly bizarre and creepy), and complain when the uniform doesn't give you enough information about their gender. Are you a gender-specific pedophile?

If the students are to be dressed the same way, to me, this is actually no different than them going to work at the same job...unless they are all to be wearing dresses, then in my opinion it is not only wrong, but sick to force such a thing on males when dresses were not meant for them to put on in the first place.

God bless you and the students always!!!

Holly

First, you suggest naked children (highly bizarre and creepy), and complain when the uniform doesn't give you enough information about their gender. Are you a gender-specific pedophile?

Careful, that's treading close to forum rules

Forum List

Back