Trump appoints Chris Christie to lead effort to fight opioid addiction & heroin abuse

A food addict in charge of "fixing" other kinds of addiction.

What Christie is good at is lying and sucking up. That's makes him perfect for the cheeto WH.

But, what about Bachmann and Palin? I mean, let's get all the RWNJ failures on the payroll.

Oh'boy big GOVERNMENT TO THE RESCUE. But don't you dare have single payer or expect government help with your healthcare.

The police and the prison industry must of bought out all these dumb conservatives.
as compared to all those dumb liberals?...

A food addict in charge of "fixing" other kinds of addiction.

What Christie is good at is lying and sucking up. That's makes him perfect for the cheeto WH.

But, what about Bachmann and Palin? I mean, let's get all the RWNJ failures on the payroll.
do you know anything about addiction counseling luddy?...

"substitute your addiction for heroin with krispy cream, fried chicken and ice cream dipped in pig fat. I mean, look at me"
Then BOOM. Dude blows his brains out. Epidemic solved
Way to go Trump!

• Banned
This is getting worse much faster than I realized.

C6bNng7WcAgGxY1.jpg

Doctors should stop giving out pain medication of any kind. People should just white knuckle it.

This is getting worse much faster than I realized.

C6bNng7WcAgGxY1.jpg
Endemic among supporters of the orange clown.

How West Virginia became the epicenter of the opioid epidemic in the US

Experts have cited many factors trying to explain why West Virginia has been hardest hit by the opioid addiction crisis that has swept the country over the past decade, killing 33,091 Americans in 2015 alone.

Economic despair, widespread unemployment, inadequate mental health facilities and a sense of isolation in communities scattered throughout the rugged, mountainous coal state may have all contributed to the widespread abuse of OxyContin, oxycodone and other powerful prescription painkillers, experts say.

West Virginia has the highest rate of deaths from drug overdoses of any state. Between 2011 and 2013, West Virginia suffered from a rate of 33.5 drug overdoses per 100,000 people, compared to a national average of 13.4 deaths, according to a report by the non-partisan Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.

However, there is another more insidious explanation for what went terribly wrong in West Virginia: Unscrupulous drug manufacturers and out-of-state wholesalers bombarded West Virginia with huge supplies of these highly addicting drugs. This tidal wave of painkillers on pharmacists’ shelves allowed many physicians to freely prescribe the drugs at the behest of their patients and fueled an underground market of illicit drug sales.

drug overdose is the leading cause of accidental deaths in the US...

narcotics that are brought in by the Mexican drug cartels are cheaper than candy...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back