Liars Mueller & Weissman Caught Manipulating Transcript of Flynn Attorney Phone Call to Indict Trump

Sorry but Gateway Pundit

20-PLUS TIMES JIM HOFT AND THE GATEWAY PUNDIT WERE ABSURDLY WRONG:

Gateway Pundit Accused Wrong Person Of Las Vegas Shooting

Gateway Pundit Framed Wrong Person In Charlottesville, VA, Attack

Gateway Pundit Attacked Wrong Asian Woman For “Sneaking Photos” At Hearing

Gateway Pundit Claimed Picture Of Cleveland's NBA Title Parade Was Trump Rally

Gateway Pundit Pushed Fake Story About Bus Of Paid Protesters

Gateway Pundit Fell For Hoax About Paid Protest Group

Gateway Pundit Falsely Claimed John Podesta Said “It’s OK For Illegals To Vote With Driver’s License”

Gateway Pundit Posted -- Then Removed -- Article Claiming Clinton Campaign Manager Deleted Tweets Because Of FBI Announcement

Gateway Pundit Falsely Claimed Obama Made Confederate Flag Pin In 2012

Gateway Pundit Falsely Claimed CNN Lightened Photo Of Fort Lauderdale Shooter

Gateway Pundit Fell For Fake Photo Of Oregon Shooter

Gateway Pundit Claimed “Tests Show" Obama’s Birth Certificate Is “A Forgery”

Gateway Pundit Fell For Parody Article About Obama Birth Certificate

Gateway Pundit Falsely Claimed Michelle Obama Deleted Hillary Tweets

Gateway Pundit Fell For Twitter Joke About Postal Voter Fraud

Gateway Pundit Suggested Hillary Clinton Had “A Seizure On Camera”

Gateway Pundit Fell For Racist Hoax Video About Anti-Trump Vandalism

Gateway Pundit Lie: Trump Would Have Won Popular Vote If Not For “Illegal Vote Tally”

Gateway Pundit Thought Closed Captioning On Jumbotron Was Applause Instructions

Gateway Pundit Falsely Claimed Obama Was Going To "Ban Sport Fishing"

Gateway Pundit Falsely Claimed Obamacare Allows “‘Forced’ Home Inspections”

Gateway Pundit Suggested Obama Was “Photoshopped Into Famous Situation Room Photo” Taken During Bin Laden Raid

Gateway Pundit Fell For Fake Photo Claiming Obama Patted Melania Trump On The Butt

Gateway Pundit Fell For Fake Facebook Page To Claim Mass Shooter Was Obama Fan

Gateway Pundit’s Hoft Says Site Will Have White House Correspondent

Compare that to a former FBI director who is a Republican... Have to get a better source for us to comment...

Why do you have to use such tarnished sources... Can you accept that this source has told you many lies in the past... Where are there redactions?
You accept to being fooled which doesn't make the problem with the Gateway Pundit but with you.

What is it like knowing that the Gateway Pundit can produce any material it likes and you will believe it and pass it on... They consider you a useful fool, not even bright enough to know you been fooled...

I know right. If I had a story I knew to be true I wouldn't come here and embarrass myself with a Jim Friggety Hoft version of it. That'd be like
:dig:

I haven't been following all this Mueller shit but I notice that suddenly yesterday, ahem AS IF ON CUE ---- myriad threads popped up trashing Mueller, and always from highly questionable sources like JIm the Fuck Hoft and Alex John Brinkley Jones, you know, the paragons of truth :rolleyes: --- so that tells me somebody read in there and found something bigly and they've been ordered by the parrotmasters to go forth and poison the well pre-emptively. It's so goddam transparent yet the parrots can't see it from the inside.

And yet, here you are digging yourself a deeper hole.

Congrats, you're a fool.

I am "digging" nothing. I didn't start this goofy-ass thread nor any like it. I simply noted that there's bullshit lying on the side of the road. And guess what --- I didn't put it there.

Evidence says otherwise. Your DNA is all over that steaming pile of poo you are trying to bury.

Face it silly boy, you are wrong in this case as you been wrong on so many subjects.

It seems you have a history of being wrong.

"Evidence"? :lol:

Go read the OP and find my name in it, Twinkietoes.

The OP is fine, doofus, I am referring to the poo flinging you incessantly engage in. You are just the typical babooon.

Congrats, you're a fool.

I am "digging" nothing. I didn't start this goofy-ass thread nor any like it. I simply noted that there's bullshit lying on the side of the road. And guess what --- I didn't put it there.

Evidence says otherwise. Your DNA is all over that steaming pile of poo you are trying to bury.

Face it silly boy, you are wrong in this case as you been wrong on so many subjects.

It's in the headline...

Liar.

Is it now.

So you think my name is "Flynn"?

:cuckoo:
no - liar.

i see my being very clear confuses you.

I know right. If I had a story I knew to be true I wouldn't come here and embarrass myself with a Jim Friggety Hoft version of it. That'd be like
:dig:

I haven't been following all this Mueller shit but I notice that suddenly yesterday, ahem AS IF ON CUE ---- myriad threads popped up trashing Mueller, and always from highly questionable sources like JIm the Fuck Hoft and Alex John Brinkley Jones, you know, the paragons of truth :rolleyes: --- so that tells me somebody read in there and found something bigly and they've been ordered by the parrotmasters to go forth and poison the well pre-emptively. It's so goddam transparent yet the parrots can't see it from the inside.

Congrats, you're a fool.

The OP is fine, doofus, I am referring to the poo flinging you incessantly engage in. You are just the typical babooon.
in all fairness - for a good portion of posters (here and/or anywhere in life) this is far too common. never really contribute, just shit on everything else others do.

baboon was as good a description as anything in that regard, damn poo-flingers.

It's in the headline...

Liar.

Is it now.

no - liar.

You're saying my name is in the headline. "It's in the headline" doesn't get any more clear.

Which is is? "Flynn"? "Mueller"? "Weissman"? "Rump"?

Read your own posts much?

It's in the headline...

Liar.

Is it now.

no - liar.

You're saying my name is in the headline. "It's in the headline" doesn't get any more clear.

Which is is? "Flynn"? "Mueller"? "Weissman"? "Rump"?

Read your own posts much?
ill type carefully for the terminally slow.

Your
Name
Is
L.. I.. A.. R

clear? Let me know if I must dumb it down more

Forum List

Back