I Was a Witness To The Phone Call Trump Made To Georgia Sec/State

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
I heard the tape of that phone call. Trump just asked the GA Sec of State if he could "find" some 11,000 votes. That is not a crime.

In addition, Trump placed that call as a conference call so he has 2 witnesses to testify as to what he asked the Secy of state. If they try and lie about what was said to get a phony indictment, it will fail.Trump has his own witnesses.

I heard the tape of that phone call. Trump just asked the GA Sec of State if he could "find" some 11,000 votes. That is not a crime.

In addition, Trump placed that call as a conference call so he has 2 witnesses to testify as to what he asked the Secy of state. If they try and lie about what was said to get a phony indictment, it will fail.Trump has his own witnesses.

It isn’t a secret. The call has been available for two years now.

Yes, it is a crime. Why? Because this is DEMOCRACY, you can't just tell someone to go find enough votes to win. Either you got those votes, or you didn't. OR you tell them "hey, we need a recount just to check that this is the right number of votes", not "we need to find loads of votes that didn't exist".

Literally he's asking for someone to subvert democracy. He CLAIMS the vote was fraudulent, but he's asking for the vote to be fraudulent in his favor.

I need you to find 11,780 votes because that is one more than Bidens.

Are candidates even legally allowed to call an SOS in charge of an election to influence them?
IT WAS ONLY A REQUEST.If Trump had threatened him, that would be a crime. If Trump had offered to pay for votes, that would be illegal.

Yes, it is a crime. Why? Because this is DEMOCRACY, you can't just tell someone to go find enough votes to win. Either you got those votes, or you didn't. OR you tell them "hey, we need a recount just to check that this is the right number of votes", not "we need to find loads of votes that didn't exist".

Literally he's asking for someone to subvert democracy. He CLAIMS the vote was fraudulent, but he's asking for the vote to be fraudulent in his favor.
WRONG.

In the army I was taught about Communication. It is actually simple and complex. Let’s make it simple. There are three parts to communicating any message. The sender. The message. And the receiver.

People often talk in code. They use euphemisms to mask the true meaning. This is where deciphering the message comes into play.

The obvious examples are Mafia recordings. The Mob Boss doesn’t say kill Jimmy by shooting him in the head. He might say take care of Jimmy. He may say to fix the Jimmy problem. He may say a hundred different things. In context and as understood is the important thing. If the Subordinate understood that the boss wanted Jimmy to die. Well that was an order to commit murder wasn’t it?

Drug dealers don’t call it Cocaine or Heroine. They call it Product. Or they call it a slang name. MDMA is called Molly as an example.

Such euphemisms are sometimes numerous, and very funny.

As we remember each term had a literal and slang meaning.

So if your standard is that each crime must be described in exact and specific details by the participants. We should stop worrying about Prison space, because we will be emptying them soon.

I need you to find 11,780 votes because that is one more than Bidens.

Are candidates even legally allowed to call an SOS in charge of an election to influence them?
Not just a candidate.
The President.
Using his office to try to force an elected official to commit fraud.

Forum List

Back