LiAngelo Ball leaves UCLA....How dare you punish me?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Talk about entitlement

LiAngelo Ball, LaVar Ball discuss China arrest, UCLA decision on 'Today'

Though the length of the suspension has not yet been reported, LiAngelo Ball was asked Tuesday on Today if two to three months was too long to wait to get back onto the court.

"Yeah, that's the whole season, pretty much," he replied. "That's just a long time of doing nothing. I'd rather be playing."

LaVar Ball declared Monday that in light of UCLA's ongoing suspension, he intends to pull his son out of school and begin training him for the NBA.

"China already said, 'OK, you made a bad mistake. We're going to drop the charges.' That's the punishment they gave them," LaVar Ball said on the Today show. "But that's the punishment they gave. Now we're over here. We've got to serve some more punishment. We apologized. But it's a long process for him. He only went to UCLA one-and-done to play basketball."

Hey UCLA....He apologized...What more could you want?

The conflict between schools being educational facilities and minor leagues for professional sports, is a problem.

One hates to lose the concept of a poor kid getting an education though an athletic scholarship, but that punk was wasting a space that could have done some other kid some good.

I can't see the NBA knocking at his door.....especially the Lakers

Who needs the headache of the Ball family for a kid with just High School and club experience?

Shoplifting -- taking something from a store without paying is a mistake for a 5 year old. When and adult college student does it, it is a crime.

Shoplifting -- taking something from a store without paying is a mistake for a 5 year old. When and adult college student does it, it is a crime.

His excuse was...

I saw everyone else taking stuff so I took stuff too

I have to wonder if LaVar Ball is really that full of shit or is he simply trying to take advantage of the free publicity thinking that no publicity is bad publicity.

I have to wonder if LaVar Ball is really that full of shit or is he simply trying to take advantage of the free publicity thinking that no publicity is bad publicity.

Publicity whore

But I don't see how pulling his son out of UCLA will improve his NBA prospects

Publicity whore

But I don't see how pulling his son out of UCLA will improve his NBA prospects
It doesn't. The NBA doesn't want petty thieves, they sign wife beaters.

Forum List

Back