Attendance at Browns/Chargers game yesterday was 25,000...NFL really screwed up.

The Chargers have had a poor showing ever since they left San Diego and quite frankly, who wants to see the Browns? They have unsold tickets going for $6 in Cleveland.

Chargers moved from a city they had to themselves, to a bigger city that already had another NFL team (a real one), plus a baseball team in the Whirled Series at the same time. Their attendance has typically been at this level all season, and those are two of the reasons why that you somehow forgot to mention. And here they're playing a team with --- no wins at all this year.

Perhaps you're just catching up on this. Perhaps you're just parroting something you found in search of cheap internet message board 'points'. Perhaps you're mouthing your words as you read this.

The NFL has sucked for a long time. When they started to have games in Europe and Thursday night football the league was headed in the wrong direction. The protest of the flag by the players was only the last straw. I have not watched a full game in 15 years. When you lose respect for the stars of the game it's time to turn it off.

That's what happens when liberalism gets involved. Ruins anything it touches.
WTF does liberalism have to do with the Chargers making a dumb business decision to leave San Diego?
Nfl is becoming a liberal institution. Screw them.

In other words you have no answer. He nailed ya. :thup:
Not really, all attendances are down. It's so bad, even the owner is getting ready to settle with the players, to get them to stop.

WTF does liberalism have to do with the Chargers making a dumb business decision to leave San Diego?
Nfl is becoming a liberal institution. Screw them.

In other words you have no answer. He nailed ya. :thup:
Not really, all attendances are down. It's so bad, even the owner is getting ready to settle with the players, to get them to stop.

Nope, actually they're not. It's just the LA-2 team. We've posted the actual figures before.

That's why jackoffs like the OP keep posting Chargers attendance. It's all they have. And the pathetic thing is, it doesn't even make the point they think it's making.

The Chargers have had a poor showing ever since they left San Diego and quite frankly, who wants to see the Browns? They have unsold tickets going for $6 in Cleveland.

Chargers moved from a city they had to themselves, to a bigger city that already had another NFL team (a real one), plus a baseball team in the Whirled Series at the same time. Their attendance has typically been at this level all season, and those are two of the reasons why that you somehow forgot to mention. And here they're playing a team with --- no wins at all this year.

Perhaps you're just catching up on this. Perhaps you're just parroting something you found in search of cheap internet message board 'points'. Perhaps you're mouthing your words as you read this.

Dude have you even watched one of the Chargers games?

Anquity who is a seahawks fan he watched them play them in their first pre season game there.He mentioned that everytime they showed the crowds,the majority of fans that showed up were seahawk fans.Now granted seahawk fans travel very well but that was ALSO the case in the home opener against the dolphins who DONT travel well.

I myself out of curiosity watched the chiefs.chargers game and EVERYTIME i looked up in the stands i saw a sea of red.:rofl:

the radio announcers here in KC even they estimated everytime they looked up.they saw such a sea of read that they estimated 70% of the fans were chiefs fans.:lmao: that NEVER happened in san diego.:lmao:

there was even an article printed after the dolphins home opener game where they quoted rivers saying he had to use a silent snap count feeling like the game was on the road.:lmao: In reality,they have sixteen road games they play.:lmao:

the thing that baffles me is WHY are the NFL owners so dumb they did not see that this was going to happen? I said way before they approved this move this was exactly what would happen.,did not take a genuis to see it. Even the Raiders who have a MUCH huger fanbase in LA than the chargers did,even THEY bombed while they were in LA with half empty stadiums all the time. the year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the next season for the home opener,they drew only over 44,000 fans.the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody cared.:lmao:
so what chance did the chargers have?:rolleyes:

I wonder is spanos was even aware that the reason the chargers moved to SD after one season there was they could not compete with the rams in attenedance. that despite going 8-4 and going to the AFC title game that year,they only drew crowds of just 14,000 or so. the rams on the other hand went 4-8 that year and they averaged crowds of over 77,000.

LA has NEVER worked as a two team team town,never will.should only be the Rams.:rolleyes:

all the experts said this would happen but the moron owners ignoreed them like the fools they are.:rolleyes:

the thing that baffles me is WHY are the NFL owners so dumb they did not see that this was going to happen? I said way before they approved this move this was exactly what would happen.,did not take a genuis to see it. Even the Raiders who have a MUCH huger fanbase in LA than the chargers did,even THEY bombed while they were in LA with half empty stadiums all the time. the year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the next season for the home opener,they drew only over 44,000 fans.the oakland raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody cared.:lmao:

I wonder is spanos was even aware that the reason the chargers moved to SD after one season there was they could not compete with the rams in attenedance. that despite going 8-4 and going to the AFC title game that year,they only drew crowds of just 14,000 or so. the rams on the other hand went 4-8 that year and they averaged crowds of over 77,000.

LA has NEVER worked as a two team team town,never will.should only be the Rams.:rolleyes:

all the experts said this would happen but the moron owners ignoreed them like the fools they are.:rolleyes:
San Diego has caught up with the Chefs in the AFC West and will likely win the division. Yet they will probably go to the playoffs and still have abysmal attendance figures. Spanos was a fool to leave his fanbase.

the rams aint doing that great themselves..

Gallup finds President Trump’s weekly job approval dropped to 35%, matching the lowest weekly average of his tenure so far.

get

Forum List

Back