International Olympic Inquisition of Russian Sportsmen.

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Several Russian sportsmen have already been banned and deprived from their Olympic medals just because some traitor from Russia fled to USA and started blaming all Russian sportsmen for using doping. There is absolutely NO evidence for that but IOC doesn’t seem to care. It seems like somebody just wants to eliminate the strongest competitors from the next Olympics. It’s unprecedented case in the history of Olympic games and it sounds very dirty.

President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Craig Reedie has said that despite the organization still having no sufficient evidence a state-sponsored doping system in Russia ever existed, it does not mean the Russian Anti-Doping Agency (RUSADA) will be reinstated. Reedie said that there are “hints” and “claims” that Russia was involved in state-sponsored doping, but stopped short of saying that it proves Russia’s guilt.
WADA chief cites ‘hints & claims’ over Russian state-sponsored doping, 1 year after McLaren Report

Previous events:
Richard McLaren, the former head of the World Anti-Doping Agency, who led the investigation that accused more than 1,000 Russian athletes of breaking protocols, has urged Russia to accept guilt for running a systematic performance-enhancing program. Russia has repeatedly questioned the credibility of Grigory Rodchenkov, the former head of the Moscow anti-doping lab, whose testimony has produced the narrative of state doping that the Kremlin has described as “slander by a turncoat.”

Moscow officials have said that Rodchenkov, who is currently in hiding in the United States, was himself deeply implicated in doping, while Mutko has described him as “an instrument” in a geopolitical rivalry between Russia and the West, which has led calls for the harshest possible sanctions against Russian Olympians.
Grigory Rodchenkov calls for ban on Russian flag at Olympics

Last edited:
However some Olympic champions and sports federations do not agree with IOC and support Russian sportsmen.

Claudia Pechstein, a German speed skater ( won five Olympic gold medals): “Any sportsman convicted in doping can’t start. Any sportsman not convicted in doping can start. It’s cruel to ban clean sportsmen from Olympics on the principle of collective responsibility.”
Pechstein gegen kompletten Olympia-Bann russischer Sportler
-------
Ole Einar Bjorndalen, the biathlon’s “King.” (his Olympic career spans nearly a quarter century, in which he has won more medals than any other in the history of the Olympic Winter Games.):

I want to see evidence of why Russian sportsmen have been banned. And it should be more than just some scratches on test-tubes otherwise I will be scared to take a doping-test in the future.
Bjørndalen bekymret for egne dopingprøver etter Russland-avsløringene | ABC Nyheter
----------
ZURICH /Switzerland, November 28. The international ice hockey Federation (IIHF) has sent a letter to the international Olympic Committee (IOC) to allow a pure Russian athlete to participate in the Olympic games 2018 in Pyeongchang. President of the IIHF Rene Fasel:

“The IIHF Council came to a consensus that all “clean” athletes, including from Russia, should be allowed to represent his country at the winter Olympics in 2018 in Pyeongchang, – stated in the message on the official website of the IIHF. – We oppose the use of collective punishment in the case of Russian athletes. While we recognize the need to confront doping in sports, participation in the Olympics should not be used to punish many athletes for the actions of a few”.
The IIHF sent a letter to IOC with a request to allow the Russian team to the Olympics in 2018 | all.true-news.info
----------
PRAGUE: The Czech Ice Hockey Association said several national federations had sent letters to the sport’s top international body backing Russia’s bid to play at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Czechs back Russia’s 2018 Olympics case
-------
President of the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) Gianni Infantino:
"When it comes more generally, FIFA does not participate in any speculations about any situation. In FIFA’s tournaments (FIFA) is testing all the players: is testing all the players out of competition, is testing the players inside the competitions, and so far all the tests that we have conducted - be it the World Cup in 2014, be it in the Confederation’s Cup, the Euro last year - all the tests have been negative. And these tests are not carried out in Russia, they’re carried out outside Russia by non-Russians. If it turns out that anyone has committed an anti-doping rule violation, then there will be sanctions,"
FIFA president: IOC decision on Russian athletes to have no impact on 2018 FIFA World Cup

It looks like IOC sponsors (like NBC) put a huge pressure on IOC to eliminate the strongest competitors.

In the end, the Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 was no Vancouver 2010 for NBC ratingswise — but it also wasn’t Nagano 1998 or Torino 2006. In fact, the 2014 Sochi Games are the lowest-rated primetime Olympics in the adults 18-49 demographic ever.
NBC Hits Lowest Olympics Demo Rating Ever With Sochi Coverage

NBC already paid 4 billion dollars to IOC (International Olympic Committee) for broadcasting of 4 Olympics. NBC pays half of all IOC broadcasting income and wants to influence IOC decisions.

Last edited:
Aww...the Russian mouth huggers here have a sad. :crybaby:

A small group of people can decide the fate of the sportsmen of the whole country without provide any strong evidence of their decision, just because they can. It's a farce and an absurd theater.

top American athletes including Serena Williams and Simone Biles took banned substances - although their respective sporting federations responded by saying the athletes did not break any rules.
Bombshell leak reveals Williams tennis sisters and Rio Olympics gymnast heroine have been doping for years, with WADA's approval -- Sott.net

Norway’s Martin Johnsrud Sundby during the men’s 15 k skate leg of the Ski Tour Canada in Canmore, Alberta. Sundby may not be the only Norwegian athlete who used a nebulizer to take asthma medication — even healthy athletes were allegedly recommended to do so.
Norwegian Ski Team Recommended Nebulizer Use by Healthy Athletes, Say Anonymous Skiers - FasterSkier.com

Neither their countries nor the sportsmen themselves have been banned.Viva Western democracy!

Russia Banned From Winter Olympics by I.O.C.

I think, it's a good news. Who want to play Olympic Games individually - can do it, Russia is a free country... For others it's time to concentrate on other kind of sports, like Armor Biathlon, Avia-Darts and Maroon Beret Certification... US continue to pumps up Europe by military forces, like Hitler in 1941, I'll not be surprised, if some overconfident NATO generals would wish to cross Russian borders to get a big asskick :))) And I bet a 100$ if it will be - it would happen during official Olympic Games, like an assault on Blue Helmets from Georgia ten years ago... It's very recognizable style :))

Several Russian sportsmen have already been banned and deprived from their Olympic medals just because some traitor from Russia fled to USA and started blaming all Russian sportsmen for using doping. There is absolutely NO evidence for that but IOC doesn’t seem to care. It seems like somebody just wants to eliminate the strongest competitors from the next Olympics. It’s unprecedented case in the history of Olympic games and it sounds very dirty.

President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Craig Reedie has said that despite the organization still having no sufficient evidence a state-sponsored doping system in Russia ever existed, it does not mean the Russian Anti-Doping Agency (RUSADA) will be reinstated. Reedie said that there are “hints” and “claims” that Russia was involved in state-sponsored doping, but stopped short of saying that it proves Russia’s guilt.
WADA chief cites ‘hints & claims’ over Russian state-sponsored doping, 1 year after McLaren Report

Previous events:
Richard McLaren, the former head of the World Anti-Doping Agency, who led the investigation that accused more than 1,000 Russian athletes of breaking protocols, has urged Russia to accept guilt for running a systematic performance-enhancing program. Russia has repeatedly questioned the credibility of Grigory Rodchenkov, the former head of the Moscow anti-doping lab, whose testimony has produced the narrative of state doping that the Kremlin has described as “slander by a turncoat.”

Moscow officials have said that Rodchenkov, who is currently in hiding in the United States, was himself deeply implicated in doping, while Mutko has described him as “an instrument” in a geopolitical rivalry between Russia and the West, which has led calls for the harshest possible sanctions against Russian Olympians.
Grigory Rodchenkov calls for ban on Russian flag at Olympics

The evidence is there. That's not the problem. The problem is what other countries are doing this? The US has a long history of doped athletes.

List of doping cases in athletics - Wikipedia

Mary Akor Basley in 2012
Kenta Bell 2007
Gwen Berry 2016
Michael Berry 2010
Jillian Carmarena Williams 2013
Jessica Cosby 2009
Shawn Crawford 2012
Walter Davis 2013
Jon Drummond 2012/2013
Debbie Dunn 2012
Lee Evans 2013 (coach) (A 16 year old he was coaching tested positive)
Jake Freeman 2009/2011

That's up to the letter F.

I wonder how much connection there is here.

The US wins Olympic gold in doping

"
The US wins Olympic gold in doping"

I think, it's a good news. Who want to play Olympic Games individually - can do it, Russia is a free country... For others it's time to concentrate on other kind of sports, like Armor Biathlon, Avia-Darts and Maroon Beret Certification... US continue to pumps up Europe by military forces, like Hitler in 1941, I'll not be surprised, if some overconfident NATO generals would wish to cross Russian borders to get a big asskick :))) And I bet a 100$ if it will be - it would happen during official Olympic Games, like an assault on Blue Helmets from Georgia ten years ago... It's very recognizable style :))

The US doesn't attack anyone they think can fight back.

The US doesn't attack anyone they think can fight back.

Looking, how the WADA bends down official Russian Sport Commitee and so on, some US generals could think so...

Russia's Olympic Committee has admitted that individual athletes broke rules in the past, but it categorically denies that this was ever a result of instructions from the government. The narrative of state doping - which the Kremlin has described as "slander by a turncoat" - is based on testimony by the former head of the Moscow anti-doping lab, Grigory Rodchenkov.

Described as "an instrument" in a geopolitical rivalry between Moscow and the West by Russia's vice premier and former sports minister, Vitaly Mutko, Rodchenkov is currently in hiding in the United States, reportedly enrolled in a witness protection program. Days ahead of the IOC session, a video emerged in which a person believed to be the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) informant says he "does not care about the fight against doping."

"I'll make sure you have one positive sample of 20,000. I'll make sure I have 100 samples, and I will destroy all Olympic sports of Russia for the next five years!" the man declares in the video.

Western fascism: Russia banned from 2018 Winter Olympics -- Sott.net

Russia's Olympic Committee has admitted that individual athletes broke rules in the past, but it categorically denies that this was ever a result of instructions from the government. The narrative of state doping - which the Kremlin has described as "slander by a turncoat" - is based on testimony by the former head of the Moscow anti-doping lab, Grigory Rodchenkov.

Described as "an instrument" in a geopolitical rivalry between Moscow and the West by Russia's vice premier and former sports minister, Vitaly Mutko, Rodchenkov is currently in hiding in the United States, reportedly enrolled in a witness protection program. Days ahead of the IOC session, a video emerged in which a person believed to be the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) informant says he "does not care about the fight against doping."

"I'll make sure you have one positive sample of 20,000. I'll make sure I have 100 samples, and I will destroy all Olympic sports of Russia for the next five years!" the man declares in the video.

Western fascism: Russia banned from 2018 Winter Olympics -- Sott.net

LBgytYHJEkE.jpg

You know, it just dawned on me about the possible future of traitor Rodchenkov "under FBI protection": he did his best against his Motherland Russia and hundreds of her clean sportsmen. Now he seems to be useless for enemies of Russia and as soon as the world forgets about him somebody may find his dead body and he may become useful against Russia again. Sure enough Soros will use his loyal Media all over the world to yell: "Putin keeps killing his opponents".

Same thing has been done to "Russian spy" Lirvinenko in UK (not too many people know that in reality he was never a Russian spy and was totally harmless for Russia because he knew no important secrets).

Last edited:
I just heard on TV that the Russians may not have won the Olympics, but they did win the US Presidential Election.

I just heard on TV that the Russians may not have won the Olympics, but they did win the US Presidential Election.

And US president, elected by Russians, immediately started the campaign against Russian participation in Olympics? How do you imagine it in general?

A small group of people can decide the fate of the sportsmen of the whole country without provide any strong evidence of their decision, just because they can. It's a farce and an absurd theater.

top American athletes including Serena Williams and Simone Biles took banned substances - although their respective sporting federations responded by saying the athletes did not break any rules.
Bombshell leak reveals Williams tennis sisters and Rio Olympics gymnast heroine have been doping for years, with WADA's approval -- Sott.net

Norway’s Martin Johnsrud Sundby during the men’s 15 k skate leg of the Ski Tour Canada in Canmore, Alberta. Sundby may not be the only Norwegian athlete who used a nebulizer to take asthma medication — even healthy athletes were allegedly recommended to do so.
Norwegian Ski Team Recommended Nebulizer Use by Healthy Athletes, Say Anonymous Skiers - FasterSkier.com

Neither their countries nor the sportsmen themselves have been banned.Viva Western democracy!

The western 'democracy' exists only for democrats, not for folks.

It looks like Russia was punished for her brilliant success in Syria destroying the nest of terrorism, which Deep State has been building, training, financing and supporting. Another reason was to influence Presidential election in Russia which will take place just 3 weeks after Olympics 2018.

The announcement by the International Olympic Committee that Russia would be banned from the PyeongChang Winter Olympics has to be seen in its wider geopolitical context.

The decision comes amid a backdrop of unrelenting Russophobia fueled by Western elites who are furious Russia has thwarted their plans for regime change in Syria and is generally getting in the way of US hegemonic aspirations and the neocon/globalist agenda.

Revealingly, straight after the IOC decision was announced leading Russophobes, like US Senator John McCain, were renewing their calls for the 2018 football World Cup to be taken away from Russia, showing that this is about the reviving of Cold War politics and not drugs. It’s clear ‘The Endless War’ lobby in the West wants Russia isolated, humiliated and banned from everything. Sport is only one front in their obsessive campaign, attacks on the Russian media is another. In the current climate, it is virtually impossible Russia would get a fair hearing.

IOC bans Russia: Cold War 2.0 politics ruins the Olympics

Putin said: “Without any doubt we will not declare any kind of blockade. We will not block our Olympians from taking part, if any of them wish to take part as individuals.They have been preparing for these competitions for their whole careers, and for them it’s very important.”

Vladimir Putin Will Allow Russian Athletes to Compete Independently in Winter Olympics

Therefore Russians know the West wants only totally destroying and antihalation of Russia and Russians.Only very few dumb folks believe lies of paid by CIA presstitutes like 'Sortir Moscwy' or pie-in-the-sky of the Fifth Column.

Forum List

Back