LGBTs At It Again: "The Equality Act": Shoehorn to End Religious Or Any Other Objections

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement

Heading up ^^ this LGBT power summit was non other than Kevin Jennings, Obama's gay education czar. The same guy who signed off on teaching kids in school "anal fisting" and other homosexual-gateway techniques...more on that at the end of this post..

So, in a recent case called "Hively v Ivy Tech (2016)", the 7th circuit court of appeals found that homosexuals are not covered under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Hively v. Ivy Tech Community College, No. 3:2014cv01791 - Document 14 (N.D. Ind. 2015) This crucial decision turned the premise of all LGBT litigation on its head. What it effectively concluded was that static classes like race or gender do not equal waffling classes like behaviors.

And that's a big problem for the LGBT legal machine.

So, their solution is to try to get Congress to pass "The Equality Act". (Kim Davis, round two, writ LARGE) In this act they seek special protections for not being discriminated against for employment, housing, access to public places, federal funding, credit, education, and jury service. (sounds reasonable, right?). Exactly. That's how a shoehorn should fit.

But what they're trying to do (again) is to take what's reasonable and extrapolate legally from there. From there "because they are equal" (even though Hively v Ivy Tech says behaviors are not equal to race or gender> PREMISE DESTROYED) they will march demented men into women's restrooms, demand their dogma be taught to children in elementary schools as normal, secure no rollbacks on the illegal case Obergefell (2015), and tie Christians' or any others' hands behind their backs on all those items and more under the umbrella of "you can't discriminate against us anymore". Welcome to "The Equality Act"...But it seemed so reasonable!

So get ready. They're really pinning their hopes on this case called "Blatt vs Cabelas". This case is "the toe in the door"...so watch it closely:

(Same link as above) A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement
The employee, Kate Lynn Blatt, took the legal action under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, which bans discrimination based on sex, and the Americans With Disabilities Act, arguing Cabela’s did not provide reasonable accommodations for a diagnosis of gender dysphoria...“And then when it came to the question of which bathroom she should use, [the supervisor] wouldn’t allow her to use the women’s restroom in the store, and instead, suggested that maybe she should go to the Dunkin’ Donuts across the street,” Wu said.

FYI Blatt is not a woman, so the pronoun "she" is incorrect. Cabelas instead was correct saying HE could not use their WOMEN'S restroom. No MD is going to take the witness stand and in seriousness insist that a biological male is actually a female to the extent that real females might be harmed by his (mis)diagnosis of this patient. Blatt is in for a shock because IMHO, the USSC is going to draw the line at the transgender nonsense because of the 17 million women rape survivors and the inevitable PTSD events that will be triggered if men who simply say they feel like a woman, can traipse into womens' showers, locker rooms and bathrooms as they please.

Furthermore, there is no definitive test for gender dysphoria besides self-reporting. And, psychiatrists and psychologists are fighting back hard, calling the situation one of misdiagnosis that shrouds more severe underlying psychological problems. Regular people respond to that saying "yeah, duh". LGBT cult members reel in shock at the mere suggestion.. I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery

The plan for "The Equality Act" is the usual fare. 1. Set up a bunch of court cases where a toe can be wedged through the door using the "poor gay" or "poor transgender" "getting picked on" routine. 2. Label anyone who resists instantly and unapologetically a bigot. 3. Hound state legislators and courts, using any means necessary to "persuade" (read: blackmail/scare) them into submission. 4. Do the same at the federal level until some circuit judge cries "Uncle". 5. Pray Hillary or Trump (Hillary is more conservative than Trump on these issues) nominate one or two more in-pocket liberal Justices and 6. Get all the democrats in Congress lined up, badger/blackmail/harass some GOP Congressionals to play along. 7. Wrap it all up at the USSC level so that the cult of LGBT is the official federal religion of which nobody, not even your 5 year old in Kindergarten, can speak out against or resist.

And really, when you boil it all down....your 5 year old Kindergartener is the end-game of all the machinations. Gotta keep that fresh meat open to new ideas.....OR ELSE! Happy "fisting" kids! Don't let your mom or dad get caught protesting your new lessons because they could go to jail or get fined so much you could lose your house!

If only behaviors were the same as race....

Discuss.

Last edited:
As to LGBT concerns about rolling back Obergefell...they are legitimate concerns. This case will force the issue if Judge Roy Moore takes his defense of himself and Alabama up to the Top. Alabama Keeps Electing Him and the Judiciary Keeps Removing Him

Moore has an excellent defense. Alabama did not ratify gay marriage and Obergefell was illegal for about a dozen reasons. Moore could ask for a retrial on Obergefell just on the Capteron v Massey Coal (USSC 2009) defense. That Ruling said that no judge may exhibit any bias and still sit on a case. NO judge or juror. Period. It violates the broad understanding of justice in our country. Two Justices, Ginsburg and Kagan were, as federal embodiments of the last stop in justice, openly performing gay weddings as the question "should the fed preside over states on the question of gay marriage" was pending before their court.

Ginsburg even gave at least one interview I know of, far in advance of the Decision, where she said words to the effect of "gay marriage is an idea whose time has come"!! In case that doesn't appear rattling to many reading here because you're so used to corruption you don't even know how to spot it anymore, how would you feel if you were going to court contesting custody for a child, and you are a woman, and a male judge sitting on your case had given an interview the week before in your local newspaper saying "fathers should have sole custody of the children from now on after a divorce"?

Yeah, what Ginsburg and Kagan did was THAT bad.

Target Stores still reel from their decision to believe that "a majority of people support the LGBT agenda" was the truth. It resulted in a boycott signed by over a million people; andlosing over $10 billion in net worth since their decision to openly advocate deranged men using women's restrooms in their stores.

I am unaware of Ms. Clinton openly advocating for men using women's showers, restrooms etc. I have seen Mr. Trump openly advocating for men using women's restrooms in the Trump Tower no less:

Even lefty leftist Justice Ginsburg said she thinks it's going too far letting men and women shower or use restrooms together. So, when you vote "Trump", just know you're giving the LGBT shoehorn a little extra grease: Trump & New Justices? Look How The GOP Is More Liberal Than Justice Ginsburg Even.

Judge Roy Moore is a mouse in a trap, nothing more.
That remains to be seen. His defense will be that Obergefell is an illegal/arbitrarily discriminatory, even punitive (to Alabama children) law and therefore, states do not have to abide by it. His defense will be the defense for Alabama as a whole.

Issues negating your conclusion:

1. Polygamy and other sexual orientations currently still banned from marriage. (While the Court in Obergefell concluded states cannot refuse marriage licensing to people based on sexual orientation, citing the 14th and equality)

2. Infant Doctrine and contracts: the issue: divorcing children from either a mother or father for life as a matter of a binding legal contract.

3. Caperton v Massey Coal (2009); featuring Ginsburg and Kagan openly advertising bias as Obergefell made its way to their Court.

Heading up ^^ this LGBT power summit was non other than Kevin Jennings, Obama's gay education czar. The same guy who signed off on teaching kids in school "anal fisting" and other homosexual-gateway techniques...more on that at the end of this post..

So, in a recent case called "Hively v Ivy Tech (2016)", the 7th circuit court of appeals found that homosexuals are not covered under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Hively v. Ivy Tech Community College, No. 3:2014cv01791 - Document 14 (N.D. Ind. 2015) This crucial decision turned the premise of all LGBT litigation on its head. What it effectively concluded was that static classes like race or gender do not equal waffling classes like behaviors.

So, their solution is to try to get Congress to pass "The Equality Act". (Kim Davis, round two, writ LARGE) In this act they seek special protections for not being discriminated against for employment, housing, access to public places, federal funding, credit, education, and jury service. (sounds reasonable, right?). Exactly. That's how a shoehorn should fit.

But what they're trying to do (again) is to take what's reasonable and extrapolate legally from there. From there "because they are equal" (even though Hively v Ivy Tech says behaviors are not equal to race or gender> PREMISE DESTROYED) they will march demented men into women's restrooms, demand their dogma be taught to children in elementary schools as normal, secure no rollbacks on the illegal case Obergefell (2015), and tie Christians' or any others' hands behind their backs on all those items and more under the umbrella of "you can't discriminate against us anymore". Welcome to "The Equality Act"...But it seemed so reasonable!

So get ready. They're really pinning their hopes on this case called "Blatt vs Cabelas". This case is "the toe in the door"...so watch it closely:

The employee, Kate Lynn Blatt, took the legal action under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, which bans discrimination based on sex, and the Americans With Disabilities Act, arguing Cabela’s did not provide reasonable accommodations for a diagnosis of gender dysphoria...“And then when it came to the question of which bathroom she should use, [the supervisor] wouldn’t allow her to use the women’s restroom in the store, and instead, suggested that maybe she should go to the Dunkin’ Donuts across the street,” Wu said.

FYI Blatt is not a woman, so the pronoun "she" is incorrect. Cabelas instead was correct saying HE could not use their WOMEN'S restroom. No MD is going to take the witness stand and in seriousness insist that a biological male is actually a female to the extent that real females might be harmed by his (mis)diagnosis of this patient. Blatt is in for a shock because IMHO, the USSC is going to draw the line at the transgender nonsense because of the 17 million women rape survivors and the inevitable PTSD events that will be triggered if men who simply say they feel like a woman, can traipse into womens' showers, locker rooms and bathrooms as they please.

Furthermore, there is no definitive test for gender dysphoria besides self-reporting. And, psychiatrists and psychologists are fighting back hard, calling the situation one of misdiagnosis that shrouds more severe underlying psychological problems. Regular people respond to that saying "yeah, duh". LGBT cult members reel in shock at the mere suggestion.. I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery

The plan for "The Equality Act" is the usual fare. 1. Set up a bunch of court cases where a toe can be wedged through the door using the "poor gay" or "poor transgender" "getting picked on" routine. 2. Label anyone who resists instantly and unapologetically a bigot. 3. Hound state legislators and courts, using any means necessary to "persuade" (read: blackmail/scare) them into submission. 4. Do the same at the federal level until some circuit judge cries "Uncle". 5. Pray Hillary or Trump (Hillary is more conservative than Trump on these issues) nominate one or two more in-pocket liberal Justices and 6. Get all the democrats in Congress lined up, badger/blackmail/harass some GOP Congressionals to play along. 7. Wrap it all up at the USSC level so that the cult of LGBT is the official federal religion of which nobody, not even your 5 year old in Kindergarten, can speak out against or resist.

And really, when you boil it all down....your 5 year old Kindergartener is the end-game of all the machinations. Gotta keep that fresh meat open to new ideas.....OR ELSE! Happy "fisting" kids! Don't let your mom or dad get caught protesting your new lessons because they could go to jail or get fined so much you could lose your house!

Discuss.

the goal of the LGBT POPULATION is to be treated like everyone else.

seek help for your obsession. seriously

What it effectively concluded was that static classes like race or gender do not equal waffling classes like behaviors.

No, what it actually concluded was that gay people were not covered under The Civil Rights Act. I ruling agree with b/c they are not. Your 'static class' nonsense is just another figment of your imagination.

If I want broken records, I'll watch Katie Ledecky or Michael Phelps Olympic replays on YouTube.

Hehehe.

I love the Olympics! I enjoyed watching the women's indoor volleyball team capture the number one seed. Woot!

If I want broken records, I'll watch Katie Ledecky or Michael Phelps Olympic replays on YouTube.

Hehehe.

I love the Olympics! I enjoyed watching the women's indoor volleyball team capture the number one seed. Woot!
I wish our men's basketball team would get their act together.

Word. Too many ball hogs. The women's team is playing like how the men's team should be playing...as a team.

Hehehe.

I wish our men's basketball team would get their act together.

Word. Too many ball hogs. The women's team is playing like how the men's team should be playing...as a team.
Coach K wouldn't have allowed this from his Duke players.

I still don't understand why anyone in their right mind supports something so absurd. Homosexuals have always had rights granted to everyone. In the last forty years, homosexuals have manipulated the law and opinion with lots of high paid lawyers and Public Relations firms. But the thing that bothers me, people are buying this propaganda hook line and sinker. Are people THIS gullible? Wow, that makes me wonder about the mentality of Americans period. Nobody can question this stuff. We get bank deregulation that leads to an economic collapse, illegal aliens changing our national demographic, a mixed race man gets elected as BLACK because of "race", the invasion of iraq for fraudulent reasons and... the list goes on and on. people, start being a little more critical here! Don't let people or issues intimidate you from using common sense.

Discuss.
You are an ignorant, hateful, ridiculous bigot.

Indeed, the Seventh Circuit itself acknowledged in its ruling the idiocy of allowing employers to discriminate against gay Americans:

“We allow two women or two men to marry, but allow employers to terminate them for doing so. Perchance, in time, these inconsistencies will come to be seen as defying practical workability and will lead us to reconsider our precedent.
[…]
It seems unlikely that our society can continue to condone a legal structure in which employees can be fired, harassed, demeaned, singled out for undesirable tasks, paid lower wages, demoted, passed over for promotions, and otherwise discriminated against solely based on who they date, love, or marry.”

http://media.ca7.uscourts.gov/cgi-b...8/C:15-1720:J:Rovner:aut:T:fnOp:N:1801805:S:0

Forum List

Back