LGBTs At It Again: "The Equality Act": Shoehorn to End Religious Or Any Other Objections

Bigots at it again:
w0jnyb.jpg

Same bullshit, different decade.

Race doesn't equal behaviors ^^ The 7th circuit just said so in June. Try again.

Judge Roy Moore is a mouse in a trap, nothing more.

But why is Moore being tried if per Sil, what he did was perfectly legal?
Because your henchmen have put pressure on Alabama officials to do so. They're either gay themselves and working for your cult. Or they have some skeleton that your private investigators discovered *waves to George Soros' $* and they're being blackmailed. Because if they were honest men, they would have thought longer about Obergefell to discover that Moore is correct. If they're going to punish Moore for refusing to issue gay marriage licenses, they also have to punish Moore for not cooperating issuing any other type of sexual-orientation licensing for marriage: like polygamy.

Your friends in high places don't have the luxury of citing the 14th on sexual orientation, only to use that same citation to deny other sexual orientations which exactly the same as homosexuals, the majority find repugnant. It's all or none. And these prosecutors know that but are going ahead anyway. They are tiptoeing on the edge of tyranny and sedition. I hope the voters are appraised of that if any of them are in an elected position.

Moore is far from finished and in fact may be offering his case up as a martyr to bring awareness to exactly the type of legal-hypocrisy your cult and their lawyer/judge/prosecutor buddies are engaging in. I wouldn't write Moore off so quickly, in other words..

I remember the Black Agenda. They wanted schoolchildren to be taught that being black was normal. And they wanted black men to be able to marry white women.

It was a sin against God, I tell you.
Again, consult the OP. Blacks are offended that you equate their noble race with sticking your dick in another guy's asshole as an artificial vagina. And no, interracial marriage is spoken about in the Bible all the time. Perfectly normal.

Your "race = behavior" false premise fell flat on its face with Hively v Ivy Tech this year. Thinking people can't make the jump. And, judges are thinking people. They know if one behavior gets in, they all do. Consult the 14th for details..

Good thing your imaginary findings in Hively do not have the slightest impact on the law. Remember, the courts are not bound by whatever hapless and mentally illness bullshit you concoct. True story.

STOP THE RACE MIXING MARCH OF THE ANTICHRIST!

RACE MIXING IS COMMUNISM!

With all those flags and the angry inbreds at the mike, this could be a Trump rally.

11imwqh.jpg

Because your henchmen have put pressure on Alabama officials to do so. They're either gay themselves and working for your cult. Or they have some skeleton that your private investigators discovered *waves to George Soros' $* and they're being blackmailed. Because if they were honest men, they would have thought longer about Obergefell to discover that Moore is correct. If they're going to punish Moore for refusing to issue gay marriage licenses, they also have to punish Moore for not cooperating issuing any other type of sexual-orientation licensing for marriage: like polygamy.

Roy Moore breaks the law and yet you blame queers for his actions. Too funny.

You blamed queers not too long when Moore's son was arrested for the fifth in two years.

It's always the queers fault in your addled mind. Please do go on again about how your crusade against gay people isn't based on hate. lol

Last edited:
Judge Roy Moore is a mouse in a trap, nothing more.
That remains to be seen. His defense will be that Obergefell is an illegal/arbitrarily discriminatory, even punitive (to Alabama children) law and therefore, states do not have to abide by it. His defense will be the defense for Alabama as a whole.

Except Alabama already lost this fight.

And when Moore loses his ethics trial and is removed from office......what then of your claims?

1. Polygamy and other sexual orientations currently still banned from marriage. (While the Court in Obergefell concluded states cannot refuse marriage licensing to people based on sexual orientation, citing the 14th and equality)

Polygamy isn't so much as mentioned in Obergefell. You've clear never read the ruling.

2. Infant Doctrine and contracts: the issue: divorcing children from either a mother or father for life as a matter of a binding legal contract.

Um, Sil.....no state, not even Alabama, recognizes that children are married to their parents. Or that they are 'divorced' from their parents under same sex marriage. Or that children are parties to the marriage of their parents. Or that the Infancy Doctrine has any application in marriage.

That's just you......citing the voices in your head. It has nothing to do with the law.

3. Caperton v Massey Coal (2009); featuring Ginsburg and Kagan openly advertising bias as Obergefell made its way to their Court.

Capterton was a case about an elected judge who received significant campaign contributions from a party to a case the judge ajudicated.

Neither Ginsberg nor Kagan were elected. Neither received any campaign contributions from any party in Obergefell or any benefit whatsoever.

Sigh.....you simply don't know what you're talking about.

^^ I assume Moore will be mounting a vigorous defense of his ethics. Why would you be so certain of the result if the trial hasn't happened yet? I'm detecting a disturbing trend...Ginsburg/Kagan style..

Race doesn't equal sexual behaviors, the 7th circuit just said so this year. Take your strawman to another thread.

A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement
A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement

Heading up ^^ this LGBT power summit was non other than Kevin Jennings, Obama's gay education czar. The same guy who signed off on teaching kids in school "anal fisting" and other homosexual-gateway techniques...more on that at the end of this post..

So, in a recent case called "Hively v Ivy Tech (2016)", the 7th circuit court of appeals found that homosexuals are not covered under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Hively v. Ivy Tech Community College, No. 3:2014cv01791 - Document 14 (N.D. Ind. 2015) This crucial decision turned the premise of all LGBT litigation on its head. What it effectively concluded was that static classes like race or gender do not equal waffling classes like behaviors.

And that's a big problem for the LGBT legal machine.

So, their solution is to try to get Congress to pass "The Equality Act". (Kim Davis, round two, writ LARGE) In this act they seek special protections for not being discriminated against for employment, housing, access to public places, federal funding, credit, education, and jury service. (sounds reasonable, right?). Exactly. That's how a shoehorn should fit.

But what they're trying to do (again) is to take what's reasonable and extrapolate legally from there. From there "because they are equal" (even though Hively v Ivy Tech says behaviors are not equal to race or gender> PREMISE DESTROYED) they will march demented men into women's restrooms, demand their dogma be taught to children in elementary schools as normal, secure no rollbacks on the illegal case Obergefell (2015), and tie Christians' or any others' hands behind their backs on all those items and more under the umbrella of "you can't discriminate against us anymore". Welcome to "The Equality Act"...But it seemed so reasonable!

So get ready. They're really pinning their hopes on this case called "Blatt vs Cabelas". This case is "the toe in the door"...so watch it closely:

(Same link as above) A Look Inside 4 Important Goals of the LGBT Movement
The employee, Kate Lynn Blatt, took the legal action under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, which bans discrimination based on sex, and the Americans With Disabilities Act, arguing Cabela’s did not provide reasonable accommodations for a diagnosis of gender dysphoria...“And then when it came to the question of which bathroom she should use, [the supervisor] wouldn’t allow her to use the women’s restroom in the store, and instead, suggested that maybe she should go to the Dunkin’ Donuts across the street,” Wu said.

FYI Blatt is not a woman, so the pronoun "she" is incorrect. Cabelas instead was correct saying HE could not use their WOMEN'S restroom. No MD is going to take the witness stand and in seriousness insist that a biological male is actually a female to the extent that real females might be harmed by his (mis)diagnosis of this patient. Blatt is in for a shock because IMHO, the USSC is going to draw the line at the transgender nonsense because of the 17 million women rape survivors and the inevitable PTSD events that will be triggered if men who simply say they feel like a woman, can traipse into womens' showers, locker rooms and bathrooms as they please.

Furthermore, there is no definitive test for gender dysphoria besides self-reporting. And, psychiatrists and psychologists are fighting back hard, calling the situation one of misdiagnosis that shrouds more severe underlying psychological problems. Regular people respond to that saying "yeah, duh". LGBT cult members reel in shock at the mere suggestion.. I Wish I Had Been Told About Risks Before I Had Gender Surgery

The plan for "The Equality Act" is the usual fare. 1. Set up a bunch of court cases where a toe can be wedged through the door using the "poor gay" or "poor transgender" "getting picked on" routine. 2. Label anyone who resists instantly and unapologetically a bigot. 3. Hound state legislators and courts, using any means necessary to "persuade" (read: blackmail/scare) them into submission. 4. Do the same at the federal level until some circuit judge cries "Uncle". 5. Pray Hillary or Trump (Hillary is more conservative than Trump on these issues) nominate one or two more in-pocket liberal Justices and 6. Get all the democrats in Congress lined up, badger/blackmail/harass some GOP Congressionals to play along. 7. Wrap it all up at the USSC level so that the cult of LGBT is the official federal religion of which nobody, not even your 5 year old in Kindergarten, can speak out against or resist.

And really, when you boil it all down....your 5 year old Kindergartener is the end-game of all the machinations. Gotta keep that fresh meat open to new ideas.....OR ELSE! Happy "fisting" kids! Don't let your mom or dad get caught protesting your new lessons because they could go to jail or get fined so much you could lose your house!

If only behaviors were the same as race....

Discuss.

homosexual parents have already been taking 4 year olds to S&M 'fairs', wearing leather dog collars no less, so no surprise they will be throwing open the schoolhouses so pedos can cruise the halls and select victims to rape, and then there will be the kindergarden field trips to the Up Your Alley 'fairs', where they can experience being urinated on by homo gimps, get genital piercings, and rented out for torture games. Yes, it's a true Wonderland of 'Diversity' and 'sophistication' ahead for the little darlings as the vermin and scum of the earth get control of the schools they don't already control. Yes, those 'Gay Community Values' are so wonderful who can disagree with them?

Race doesn't equal behaviors ^^ The 7th circuit just said so in June. Try again.

Um, no it didn't. Hively didn't even mention that argument, let alone address it. Try again.

You make shit up. It has nothing to do with the law. Nothing happens.

Because your henchmen have put pressure on Alabama officials to do so.

And by 'my henchmen', you mean the Alabama Court of the Judiciary? The same folks that removed Moore from office the *last* time he ignored the federal judiciary?

They're either gay themselves and working for your cult. Or they have some skeleton that your private investigators discovered *waves to George Soros' $* and they're being blackmailed.

I'm pretty sure George Soros doesn't know you exist, Jen. And I don't have investigators. So.....off the meds again?

Because if they were honest men, they would have thought longer about Obergefell to discover that Moore is correct. If they're going to punish Moore for refusing to issue gay marriage licenses, they also have to punish Moore for not cooperating issuing any other type of sexual-orientation licensing for marriage: like polygamy.

That's the same No True Scotsman fallacy you just offered us. Its a fallacy of logic for a reason.

And of course, Moore is being tried because he refused to implement a federal court ruling. There is no federal court ruling ordering bigamy be legalized.

You make shit up. Its irrelevant to the law. Nothing happens.

With all those flags and the angry inbreds at the mike, this could be a Trump rally.

11imwqh.jpg

is it just me or do the three guys behind the mic look like locals cast as background actors in the film deliverance ?

The constitution doesn't protect fake religious beliefs .
You mean like religiously selecting a man's asshole to serve as an artificial vagina? Or the belief that a biological male is somehow "a woman"? I agree.

11imwqh.jpg

is it just me or do the three guys behind the mic look like locals cast as background actors in the film deliverance ?

"Race Mixing is Communism! And.....you've got a peerty mouth."

The constitution doesn't protect fake religious beliefs .
You mean like religiously selecting a man's asshole to serve as an artificial vagina? Or the belief that a biological male is somehow "a woman"? I agree.
your incessant use of the "asshole as artificial vagina" bullshit is a false premise, most people who practice anal sex are doing it because it's not a vagina.
if you are going to lie try mixing some fact in ..

your incessant use of the "asshole as artificial vagina" bullshit is a false premise, most people who practice anal sex are doing it because it's not a vagina.

I know it bothers you. It was meant to. Subconsciously I'm sure gay men are delighted to have sex with a woman they don't get pregnant...just pregnant with HIV. Takes a little longer for the AIDS baby to arrive than 9 months; with modern medicines.

If a hetero guy insisted on using a dildo each time he got off, in whatever way fancied him, you'd instantly accuse him of being a closeted gay. Yet many "top" gays are closeted heteros without even realizing it. I once saw a "top" gay guy with his bottom and very effeminate partner prancing around like an overdone highschool girl. They were at a party. The whole time the "top" gay guy was staring at this woman's tits and eye-flirting with her. His "bottom" was getting very jealous and finally started placing his body between the two whenever the gal came into eyesight of the "top" gay.

It's there. It bothers you. You don't want to talk about it. So, hence the reason I brought it up.

I know it bothers you. It was meant to. Subconsciously I'm sure gay men are delighted to have sex with a woman they don't get pregnant...just pregnant with HIV. Takes a little longer for the AIDS baby to arrive than 9 months; with modern medicines.

If a hetero guy insisted on using a dildo each time he got off, in whatever way fancied him, you'd instantly accuse him of being a closeted gay. Yet many "top" gays are closeted heteros without even realizing it. I once saw a "top" gay guy with his bottom and very effeminate partner prancing around like an overdone highschool girl. They were at a party. The whole time the "top" gay guy was staring at this woman's tits and eye-flirting with her. His "bottom" was getting very jealous and finally started placing his body between the two whenever the gal came into eyesight of the "top" gay.

It's there. It bothers you. You don't want to talk about it. So, hence the reason I brought it up.
false! it's doesn't bother me at all ..
however it hilarious to watch you yammer on endlessly about your gay fantasies.

Gay men delight in giving women aids and getting them pregnant with AIDS babies?

That's vile even for you, Jen.

Forum List

Back