LGBT & ? vs Utah: Legal Arguments at 10th Circuit Begin April 10, 2014

I attained my second class in 4 years , as per your claims it took you 20 years to reach E7 - is that correct ?

One would think that someone that claims to have been in the Navy would remember that there are mandatory obligated service requirements to accept advancement to the next hirer pay-grade.

Seawytch, in my memory, didn't claim it took her 20 years to reach E7, she said she retired after 20-years. That means at a minimum (IIRC) she had to make Chief by 17-years.

Personally I did it right at the 10-year mark, but hey, I'm just that good. :D

>>>>

I was a three and a half year SN, six months of school then made 1st class in under four. Was a 1st for about six years then made CPO. Retired as an E-7 and liked it. None of the SCPO jobs really appealed to me.

Regardless - in my book you're still just a slimy pervert. And to most that's all you'll ever be . :eusa_whistle:

Pttthttt...ya'll were just jealous 'cause we could get up close to the beaches and knew where all the topless ones were.

You ever get to the "Cheetah" in Pompano- I used to bounce there, we once dragged acouple of dykes out by their hair for disrespecting the dancers - had a ball-especially when I dumped one face first into a mud hole in the patking lot LMFAO - I guess it didn't taste like Sushi - wasn't you was it

Last edited:
One would think that someone that claims to have been in the Navy would remember that there are mandatory obligated service requirements to accept advancement to the next hirer pay-grade.

Seawytch, in my memory, didn't claim it took her 20 years to reach E7, she said she retired after 20-years. That means at a minimum (IIRC) she had to make Chief by 17-years.

>>>>

I was a three and a half year SN, six months of school then made 1st class in under four. Was a 1st for about six years then made CPO. Retired as an E-7 and liked it. None of the SCPO jobs really appealed to me.

Regardless - in my book you're still just a slimy pervert. And to most that's all you'll ever be . :eusa_whistle:

Such a biting comeback...how will I ever survive?

Oh, and you're wrong about "most". Catch up to the 21st century, Rip.

In U.S., Record-High Say Gay, Lesbian Relations Morally OK

I attained my second class in 4 years , as per your claims it took you 20 years to reach E7 - is that correct ?

>>>>

Worked with a Coastie SCPO when I taught advanced Avionics in Memphis in the mid-80's. Really good guy. Head screwed on straight.

I was an E-2 (Hawkeye, Airborne Early Warning and Command & Control Platform) aircrewman and he almost got me to convert. At the time the GG was looking at acquiring some E-2's for drug interdiction work. He made a few calls and it looked like it was going to be a direct E-6 to E-6 service transfer, but then they realized my background was E-2B's and they were getting the newer E-2C's. They still wanted me but I'd have to take an administrative reduction to E-5.

I said no.

>>>>

>>>>

Worked with a Coastie SCPO when I taught advanced Avionics in Memphis in the mid-80's. Really good guy. Head screwed on straight.

I was an E-2 (Hawkeye, Airborne Early Warning and Command & Control Platform) aircrewman and he almost got me to convert. At the time the GG was looking at acquiring some E-2's for drug interdiction work. He made a few calls and it looked like it was going to be a direct E-6 to E-6 service transfer, but then they realized my background was E-2B's and they were getting the newer E-2C's. They still wanted me but I'd have to take an administrative reduction to E-5.

I said no.

>>>>

We had a lot of prior service folks from all branches...fewest from the Air Force. Quite a few Army pilots when I was at an Air Station. Fair amount of Navy too. I worked with Navy all the time because of our crypto.

I liked trading with the Navy...we always had way too much ice cream and not enough orange juice and fresh milk.

Coolest thing I ever saw was a Hydrofoil that buzzed us after we traded goods in the Caribbean one day.

phm3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you, Bean...I wasn't the dyke you rolled, you big butch thang you.

Oh well - she was one ugly bull dyke , with yellow teeth ,smelt like rotten ass, hadn't combed her hair in a week, you could almost imagine lice infesting her slimy crotch. That's why I thought it might have been you- .....

Jesus fucking christ on a raft...You know all my posts are archived right? You can go back and look at everything I've ever posted. Why not try re-reading those posts without your twisted world view clogging what you read.

I do think I understand where your misunderstanding of this comes from...it comes from my statement that the twins had two different fathers...theirs.

Maybe you need to learn a little about surrogacy. Your questions are all answered there...

Gestational Surrogacy

I just want to know about your surrogacy. So whose DNA was the mother DNA for each twin that you carried & then gave away to the gay men?

Jesus fucking christ on a raft...You know all my posts are archived right? You can go back and look at everything I've ever posted. Why not try re-reading those posts without your twisted world view clogging what you read.

I do think I understand where your misunderstanding of this comes from...it comes from my statement that the twins had two different fathers...theirs.

Maybe you need to learn a little about surrogacy. Your questions are all answered there...

Gestational Surrogacy

I just want to know about your surrogacy. So whose DNA was the mother DNA for each twin that you carried & then gave away to the gay men?

Why in the world why would you need to have access that information, Sil?

Gestational Surrogacy

Gestational surrogate...which means donor egg. Did you bother to read at all? They used their sperm and a donor egg.

Gestational Surrogacy

Gestational surrogate...which means donor egg. Did you bother to read at all? They used their sperm and a donor egg.

So those donor eggs weren't yours?

>

Link to News Article ->> Utah same-sex marriage case could be thrown out on a technicality | The Salt Lake Tribune
Link to District Court Judges Decision -->>http://www.utd.uscourts.gov/documents/213cv217_memdec.pdf
Link to Oral Arguments at the 10th Circuit Court -->> http://www.uscourts.gov/courts/ca10/13-4178.mp3

The linked news article says that the appeal could be thrown out on a technicality based on standing. The 3rd link is to the actual oral arguments of the case and there was some time spent questioning "Standing" within the case.

If you look at the District Court Judges ruling, the plaintiffs sued and name County Clerks as the defendants because it is the responsibility of the County Clerks to issue Civil Marriage licenses. That seems to be pretty common, the two cases in Virginia currently waiting for oral arguments at the 4th Circuit Court involve suits with the County Clerk as name defendants.

Here is the kicker on why the appeal could be dismissed. The Governor and Attorney General filed an appeal - but the County Clerk did not. Since the County Clerk did not appeal the case they lost, they are accepting the decision of the District Court Judge as valid. Since the Governor and AG weren't party to the original suit, they wouldn't have standing to appeal. The idea is that to have standing you have to be a named party in the suit, neither the Governor nor the AG was a named party in the suit (officially the plantiffs were Derek Kitchen,Moudi Sbeity, Karen Archer, Kate Call, Laurie Wood and Kody Partridge and the defendents were County Clerks (Gary Herbert, John Swallow, and Sherrie Swensen)).

With no standing to appeal, the appeal is dismissed and the lower court's ruling remains valid. We saw the same thing with Prop 8, because the government parties choose not to appeal, and the appeal was made by those without standing, the appeal was dismissed and the lower courts ruling remained the final decision reinstating Civil Marriage in California.

If this were to happen here, I can see some heads exploding as SSCM becomes legal in Utah.

Now with that said, I support 100% that the Governor and AG would have legal standing to defend duly passed laws of a State. I think winning based on "Standing" in such an important case is kind of a chicken-shit way to win. Quite dicking around with "standing" and let's get a ruling on the merits of the case. Either there is a compelling government interest to violate the Equal Protection and Due Process rights of law abiding citizens based on the gender composition of the couple - or their isn't.

By summer we could have rulings out of the 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th Circuit Courts which would line up appeals to the SCOTUS for the term beginning in October 2014.

>>>>

Last edited:

Goddamn...I even gave you the fucking link! No, the eggs were not mine. I've told you this already three or four times now. What is it with you?

>

Link to News Article ->> Utah same-sex marriage case could be thrown out on a technicality | The Salt Lake Tribune
Link to District Court Judges Decision -->>http://www.utd.uscourts.gov/documents/213cv217_memdec.pdf
Link to Oral Arguments at the 10th Circuit Court -->> http://www.uscourts.gov/courts/ca10/13-4178.mp3

The linked news article says that the appeal could be thrown out on a technicality based on standing. The 3rd link is to the actual oral arguments of the case and there was some time spent questioning "Standing" within the case.

If you look at the District Court Judges ruling, the plaintiffs sued and name County Clerks as the defendants because it is the responsibility of the County Clerks to issue Civil Marriage licenses. That seems to be pretty common, the two cases in Virginia currently waiting for oral arguments at the 4th Circuit Court involve suits with the County Clerk as name defendants.

Here is the kicker on why the appeal could be dismissed. The Governor and Attorney General filed an appeal - but the County Clerk did not. Since the County Clerk did not appeal the case they lost, they are accepting the decision of the District Court Judge as valid. Since the Governor and AG weren't party to the original suit, they wouldn't have standing to appeal. The idea is that to have standing you have to be a named party in the suit, neither the Governor nor the AG was a named party in the suit (officially the plantiffs were Derek Kitchen,Moudi Sbeity, Karen Archer, Kate Call, Laurie Wood and Kody Partridge and the defendents were County Clerks (Gary Herbert, John Swallow, and Sherrie Swensen)).

With no standing to appeal, the appeal is dismissed and the lower court's ruling remains valid. We saw the same thing with Prop 8, because the government parties choose not to appeal, and the appeal was made by those without standing, the appeal was dismissed and the lower courts ruling remained the final decision reinstating Civil Marriage in California.

If this were to happen here, I can see some heads exploding as SSCM becomes legal in Utah.

Now with that said, I support 100% that the Governor and AG would have legal standing to defend duly passed laws of a State. I think winning based on "Standing" in such an important case is kind of a chicken-shit way to win. Quite dicking around with "standing" and let's get a ruling on the merits of the case. Either there is a compelling government interest to violate the Equal Protection and Due Process rights of law abiding citizens based on the gender composition of the couple - or their isn't.

By summer we could have rulings out of the 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th Circuit Courts which would line up appeals to the SCOTUS for the term beginning in October 2014.

>>>>

The SCOTUS is going to have to hear one of these cases eventually and stop the chickenshit stuff.

Interesting:

"You sued the clerk of court," Holmes said, referring to Swensen. "But the clerk of court is not on the appeal, and, it would seem to me that creates a fundamental basis for concern about where jurisdiction lies in this case. "

Tomsic argued that because the governor and the attorney general have authority over the county clerks in Utah — unlike in other states where clerks who issue marriage licenses are members of the judicial branch of government — they are, ultimately, the proper authorities.

Immediately after Shelby overturned Utah’s marriage amendment, county clerks were inundated with requests for marriage licenses from gay and lesbian couples.

Some, like Salt Lake County, began issuing them without hesitation. Others took days to begin handing out marriage licenses to all couples — regardless of their gender.

Utah County’s clerk, Bryan Thompson, took nearly a week to begin issuing licenses, prompting threats of a lawsuit from a lesbian couple who had been previously denied.

The explanation several Utah county clerks gave was they were waiting on direction from the attorney general or governor’s office as to how they should handle the situation.

This, Schaerr states in his letter to the court, is further proof that with or without the Salt Lake County clerk, the governor and the attorney general are within their jurisdiction to appeal the case to the 10th Circuit and, perhaps, beyond.

"Utah marriage licenses are issued by county clerks [...] not by court clerks," Schaerr wrote. "Plaintiffs’ suit thus satisfied the demands of Article III standing."

Which seems to weigh heavily in favor of decision from this court.

>

>>>>

The SCOTUS is going to have to hear one of these cases eventually and stop the chickenshit stuff.

And the High Court will, even in the unlikely event the Utah case is thrown out.

Sorry to disappoint you, Bean...I wasn't the dyke you rolled, you big butch thang you.

Oh well - she was one ugly bull dyke , with yellow teeth ,smelt like rotten ass, hadn't combed her hair in a week, you could almost imagine lice infesting her slimy crotch. That's why I thought it might have been you- .....

Quite the charmer you are, eh?

Goddamn...I even gave you the fucking link! No, the eggs were not mine. I've told you this already three or four times now. What is it with you?

Trying to catch you in a slip up , so far - with minor flaws your story is pretty consistent and convenient.

Those Poor Children, I shutter to think what those pitiful little tykes will grow up to be, raised by such sick devious bastards - hopefully they have a good childhood at least.

Forum List

Back