LGBT & ? vs Utah: Legal Arguments at 10th Circuit Begin April 10, 2014

Sorry Clayton - irrelevant and over ruled
Not much legally acceptable evidence available , but let the Fags have some orphans [And I don't mean Lebos, but male fags] and it won't be long b4 there's plenty of evidence. What the hell - lets throw a few kids to the Lions and let them get ripped up- at least you'll be politically correct - Case Disnissed

Gays and lesbians have been adopting children for many, many years now. There is plenty of evidence that our children are at no disadvantage to the children of straights. The lack of evidence is on the side of the anti-gay folks. This is why the anti gay side keeps losing...they trot out discredited quacks to testify for them. :lol:

Horse Feathers !

Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial

Gay couple accused of sexually abusing adopted Russian boy for years

Gay Adoption Horror: Duke University Official Molested Adopted African American Son, Pimped Son to Cop in Web Sting

Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports

Gay couple cage, beat adopted son to death in Chicago

white gay men molest their 2 black adopted children

All you've posted is a hasty generalization fallacy.

Gays and lesbians have been adopting children for many, many years now. There is plenty of evidence that our children are at no disadvantage to the children of straights. The lack of evidence is on the side of the anti-gay folks. This is why the anti gay side keeps losing...they trot out discredited quacks to testify for them. :lol:

Horse Feathers !

Gay Adoption Horror: Duke University Official Molested Adopted African American Son, Pimped Son to Cop in Web Sting

They are News Stories ,only covering a very short period of time and are known as Case samples - they are examples what happens when you allow Homosexual males free reign over children and adolescants. Your objection is over ruled and the submission is accepted into evidence. :D

But Seawytch, you, a lesbian with another lesbian acting as "mom and dad" to your kids, farmed out several of your babies under contract to gay men. And I understand this is a common occurance in the cult of LGBT to provide each other with children you cannot naturally have with each other. You know, because your type of sex isn't reproductive.

My question is did you take any compensation for those babies? And also, were the men screened by legitimate adoption agencies for parental fitness or did you just do a couple gay guys you know a solid?

Only asking because if this is to be the new normal, I'm wondering how all this is going to wind up being good for Utah's kids? I know you're from the Bay Area California and you all out there have been working at this new system much longer than the rest of the country. To you, this type of thing has morphed into normal family setups. And in that respect we can use the Bay Area as a litmus test for what this will morph into as it spreads around the country. So for you, my questions are silly. Of course you just farmed a couple of babies out to some gay guys you knew. But for the rest of us, the idea of shuttling babies around like commerce to supply the LGBT community with kids they refuse to naturally provide with opposite gender parents is a little new and weird. I can't imagine what would go wrong for children in this scenario?

For the 100th time...I was a gestational surrogate. They weren't my babies.

Stop trying to imagine anything. Go spend time with some gay parents instead. Our kids are fine.

Horse Feathers !

Fallacies are all they have...and why they keep losing in court.

Stop trying to imagine anything. Go spend time with some gay parents instead. Our kids are fine.

No, you said you had twins and gave one of them away and kept one. You said you gave away one of your twins to a gay male couple you knew and kept one. Unless I mistook what you said earlier? That one pregnancy stuck out in my mind though.

No, you said you had twins and gave one of them away and kept one. You said you gave away one of your twins to a gay male couple you knew and kept one. Unless I mistook what you said earlier? That one pregnancy stuck out in my mind though.

Yes Sil, you completely misunderstood, five times now. I've told you again and again that THE TWINS WEREN'T NOT MINE. I've had five babies, only two were mine.

Yes Sil, you completely misunderstood, five times now. I've told you again and again that THE TWINS WEREN'T NOT MINE. I've had five babies, only two were mine.

So you kept two pregnancies for yourself and lesbian partner and farmed out 3 to gay guy friends of yours? I could've sworn you said you kept one of the twins and gave the other away. But OK. How well were the prospective guys screened? Whose DNA was used?

Last edited:

Her story changes ever so slightly to suit the current argument or discussion. She's had herself being a military hero on another thread - I believe she claimed to be an officer, claimed she did 20 years , the malarky keeps coming. Seawytch an officer - Imagine that ! lol . I wouldn't be surprised if the kid story is another of her Rich fantasies .

Last edited:

When you refuse to adress the content of a post , and evade the real issue being debated that's a sure sign that you've lost. I accept your surrender Seahag. Again and again and again ... when will you learn that a slimy pervert such as yourself can never defeat either me , or silhouettte , or anybody who puts the effort into debating you. You're a half wit, to say the least -and that borders on a compliment. Regards. :lol:

Only asking because if this is to be the new normal, I'm wondering how all this is going to wind up being good for Utah's kids?

No, you’re ‘asking’ because you seek only to muddy the political waters with demagoguery, having failed to submit any objective, documented evidence in a court of law.

The children of Utah will in no way be ‘at risk’ by the state acknowledging the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, as is the case in the 17 states that recognize the right of same-sex couples to marry.

Last edited:
Not much legally acceptable evidence available , but let the Fags have some orphans [And I don't mean Lebos, but male fags] and it won't be long b4 there's plenty of evidence. What the hell - lets throw a few kids to the Lions and let them get ripped up- at least you'll be politically correct - Case Disnissed

Horse Feathers !

Not only does this fail as a hasty generalization fallacy, but the ‘study’ cited actually supports the notion that heterosexuals should not be allowed to adopt.

Horse Feathers !

Not only does this fail as a hasty generalization fallacy, but the ‘study’ cited actually supports the notion that heterosexuals should not be allowed to adopt.

I don't know what study , you are reading - or are you just making things up as you go along ?????

Since heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals, she said.

"You're looking at a much higher rate of abuse," said Reisman, a former university research professor who recently completed a study titled, "Crafting Gay Children." "The Department of Justice just released data and the rate of abuse are off the charts."

Crafting Gay Children

You’ll find the facts here:

https://ecf.cand.uscourts.gov/cand/09cv2292/files/09cv2292-ORDER.pdf

Advocates of Proposition 8 failed to submit any compelling, documented evidence in support of the notion that children living in the home with parents of the same-sex were ‘disadvantaged.’

And others opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples have likewise failed in subsequent proceedings.

Not much legally acceptable evidence available , but let the Fags have some orphans [And I don't mean Lesbos, but male fags] and it won't be long b4 there's plenty of evidence. What the hell - lets throw a few kids to the Lions and let them get ripped up- at least you'll be politically correct - Case Disnissed

Yet you still are incapable of adressing the real facts, you just keep inventing fantasies as you go along - sick litlle bastards you queers - real sick .

So you kept two pregnancies for yourself and lesbian partner and farmed out 3 to gay guy friends of yours? I could've sworn you said you kept one of the twins and gave the other away. But OK. How well were the prospective guys screened? Whose DNA was used?

Jesus fucking christ on a raft...You know all my posts are archived right? You can go back and look at everything I've ever posted. Why not try re-reading those posts without your twisted world view clogging what you read.

I do think I understand where your misunderstanding of this comes from...it comes from my statement that the twins had two different fathers...theirs.

Maybe you need to learn a little about surrogacy. Your questions are all answered there...

Gestational Surrogacy

Her story changes ever so slightly to suit the current argument or discussion. She's had herself being a military hero on another thread - I believe she claimed to be an officer, claimed she did 20 years , the malarky keeps coming. Seawytch an officer - Imagine that ! lol . I wouldn't be surprised if the kid story is another of her Rich fantasies .

Again...my posts, all archived. I was a Chief Petty Officer, enlisted. Retired at 20. You couldn't hack it as I recall.

Not much legally acceptable evidence available , but let the Fags have some orphans [And I don't mean Lesbos, but male fags] and it won't be long b4 there's plenty of evidence. What the hell - lets throw a few kids to the Lions and let them get ripped up- at least you'll be politically correct - Case Disnissed

Yet you still are incapable of adressing the real facts, you just keep inventing fantasies as you go along - sick litlle bastards you queers - real sick .

Bean, you phobe, you haven't presented any facts, just debunked studies from quacks. :lol:

Having been here for over 3-years and a retired Chief Petty Officer myself let me just state:

1. I have never seen Seawytch refer to herself as anything other that a Chief Petty Officer (which is an enlisted rank of E7) and never refer to herself solely as an Officer (implying commissioned Officer rank). [As a group we Chief's we're to proud of being Chief's and would never refer to ourselves as Officers. Unlike Officers we actually get shit done.]

2. I have never seen Seawytch refer to herself as a "military hero".

3. Yes to retire from the military (barring medical retirement) one must serve a minimum of 20-years.​

As a retired Chief myself, one tends to notice these things. Now, IIRC Seawytch was in the United States Coast Guard but that's OK, it's still considered one of the branches of the military although we give them shit about being shallow water sailors. ;)

>>>>

Last edited:

Again...my posts, all archived. I was a Chief Petty Officer, enlisted. Retired at 20. You couldn't hack it as I recall.

I was an E5 -[Petty Officer Second Class] did my four years and reserve -I served in the real world - not the cushioned feminista privilieged Dyke militia - which has never had to endure the true rigors and dangers of REAL SOLDIERS, but enjoys all the Glory fought for by REAL Soldiers Sailors and Marines . So you played soldier little girl ? perhaps, maybe - Guess you couldn't hack it in the real world .

I attained my second class in 4 years , as per your claims it took you 20 years to reach E7 - is that correct ?

I fact checked you once b4 and you seemed to know the jargon so perhaps there's an element of truth to your claims, but given your propensity for bullshit and distortions how can you blame anyone for doubting you ?

Last edited:
I attained my second class in 4 years , as per your claims it took you 20 years to reach E7 - is that correct ?

One would think that someone that claims to have been in the Navy would remember that there are mandatory obligated service requirements to accept advancement to the next hirer pay-grade.

Seawytch, in my memory, didn't claim it took her 20 years to reach E7, she said she retired after 20-years. That means at a minimum (IIRC) she had to make Chief by 17-years.

Personally I did it right at the 10-year mark, but hey, I'm just that good. :D

>>>>

One would think that someone that claims to have been in the Navy would remember that there are mandatory obligated service requirements to accept advancement to the next hirer pay-grade.

Seawytch, in my memory, didn't claim it took her 20 years to reach E7, she said she retired after 20-years. That means at a minimum (IIRC) she had to make Chief by 17-years.

Personally I did it right at the 10-year mark, but hey, I'm just that good. :D

>>>>

I was a three and a half year SN, six months of school then made 1st class in under four. Was a 1st for about six years then made CPO. Retired as an E-7 and liked it. None of the SCPO jobs really appealed to me.

Forum List

Back