Thank God for the NSA

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
$qOAxBxk.jpg

Too bad the Tea Party does not run Russia. Maybe then Barry would have seen this coming and actually done something about it.

Too bad the Tea Party does not run Russia. Maybe then Barry would have seen this coming and actually done something about it.

A Tea Party in Russia would never be allowed, they would have been arrested and or sent to Siberia .
Something that the Social Dem's would love to do here, except for that pesky old out dated Constitution. :badgrin:

The many failing of the American Intelligence community to give our government advanced warnings of Soviet (now Russia) troop movements is legion.

Now think about ALL the failings of our intel agencies over the years...starting with Russia today , throw in 911, The fall of Iran, the fall of USSR, the Cuban missle crises, the Belin wall, the invasion of S Korean in 1950...I think you get my point, right?

Given that the whole point of the CIA was Itp provide INTELLIGENCE ABOUT FOREIGN NATIONS, I'd say we're not getting our money's worth.

A Tea Party in Russia would never be allowed, they would have been arrested and or sent to Siberia .
Something that the Social Dem's would love to do here, except for that pesky old out dated Constitution. :badgrin:

Well they are obstructionists. How would it look having them oppose invading the Ukraine? We need progress man, not obstructionists.

Warchild Popcorn

The NSA is an unusual symbol of infrastructure efficiency in our time of mass computer-connected intelligence.

:popcorn:

Apple

The NSA is the only government agency that really listens to you.

Forum List

Back