LGBT Activists in CA Begin Incrementally Lowering the Age of Consent Under the Radar

Harry Hay & Harvey Milk are the godfathers of the faggot movement. Both child molesters & both homos. Seems to be a theme for leaders of the radical gay movement.

So, you murder the unborn. Seems you are worse than any gay person.
But you see, to the right wing movement God's Sixth Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Murder" doesn't apply to them. They apparently feel that they can override that Commandment since they always feel they know much better than God. So, they do indeed go and butcher the unborn and then they come here speaking through both sides of their mouth saying how awful it is to be Gay while justifying the murder of babies at the same time. At least Gays don't go around having baby-butcher abortions like they do after a fun breed-a-thon.
This brings up another point. Anytime somebody mentions God they always follow it up by saying something that is horrible. And then blaming God for their horrible opinions by claiming it was God's word or law.

It's a rather childish tactic, they are basically saying they are right because God agrees with them. Ever notice how this "god" never fails to side with people that mention his support of the opinion?

Sorry, that card has been played out. Better try a new one.

Well you post your ignorant assumptions as if they are facts, easily proven to be your assumptions.

You see sexuality in my avatar.
And when they do, you pretty well know what THAT means and what they're thinking about and enjoy seeing. I think it's quite safe to say you've pretty well got their number by then as they always manage to give themselves away! :badgrin:

the thing that makes me laugh the hardest is that they are seeing all sorts of sexual things in my avatar and it was just a picture taken by a friend for a photography class.

They see that crap because they want to.

Oh look, another homophobic bait thread.

Hate, haters, hate.

Remember that 1 out of 3 of you are closeted homosexuals.

Blow, haters, blow.

Well you post your ignorant assumptions as if they are facts, easily proven to be your assumptions.

You see sexuality in my avatar.
And when they do, you pretty well know what THAT means and what they're thinking about and enjoy seeing. I think it's quite safe to say you've pretty well got their number by then as they always manage to give themselves away! :badgrin:

the thing that makes me laugh the hardest is that they are seeing all sorts of sexual things in my avatar and it was just a picture taken by a friend for a photography class.

They see that crap because they want to.
And no doubt fantasize a lot about that picture of yours, let's not forget. They're not fooling anyone. It is so easy to spot them and their innermost feelings and desires.

Before ya know it, dogs and cats will be living together. I am not so sure if that won't one day be a law the LGT &bacon- Stasi - NAZI thought police wont force on non homosexuals that actually have children and don't whine about the slings and arrows...life is unfair. You don't make babies, you don't really need the sanction of marriage, do you? I saw A Bull dyke walking her pet kids through the entrance to a local Home Depot. Like a Black boy with a pit bull dog on a chain. Just a mindless empty status symbol. I was left speechless. Utterly completely without a peep.

LGBT Activists in CA Begin Incrementally Lowering the Age of Consent Under the Radar is a flat lie. And every lie like that hastens the day of marriage equality.

LGBT Activists in CA Begin Incrementally Lowering the Age of Consent Under the Radar is a flat lie. And every lie like that hastens the day of marriage equality.
Hey Jake, lockejaw thinks I am you, or he accused me of it because his argument fell apart.

I figured I could communicate with you if apparently in Locke's world I am you, so hello Jake

You just keep on proving my suspicions
great argument technique., "when the debate is lost slander becomes the weapon of the loser."- Socrates

Your fantasies are getting the better of you.

Your interpretations of facts aren't really the compelling case you think they are. Prove these baby dolls were sold to homosexuals. You can't that argument is garbage. I didn't address it because it isn't worth the time. But now I did so you can drop that nonsense. And you finding the costumes in a parade, sexually titillating is simply your opinion.

Every homosexual appears that way. to you. What do I care aboutthe opinions of a prejudiced person?

Prejudice rantings. That is my take. Prove it was strictly or even mostly homosexuals that purchased your baby fuck doll. you only assume they were mostly because it supports your bias and you have made an unfounded assumption. No need to address your phony biased assumptions.

So what else do you have for me to completely humiliate you with?

See the bolded blue underlined quote from Socrates.:eusa_whistle:

If I hadn't just pos'd someone for another thread you'd have gotten it for the Socrates quote. :)

So, you murder the unborn. Seems you are worse than any gay person.
But you see, to the right wing movement God's Sixth Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Murder" doesn't apply to them. They apparently feel that they can override that Commandment since they always feel they know much better than God. So, they do indeed go and butcher the unborn and then they come here speaking through both sides of their mouth saying how awful it is to be Gay while justifying the murder of babies at the same time. At least Gays don't go around having baby-butcher abortions like they do after a fun breed-a-thon.
This brings up another point. Anytime somebody mentions God they always follow it up by saying something that is horrible. And then blaming God for their horrible opinions by claiming it was God's word or law.

It's a rather childish tactic, they are basically saying they are right because God agrees with them. Ever notice how this "god" never fails to side with people that mention his support of the opinion?

I write of God frequently, most often the two foundations:

HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME

LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THY SELF.

There are no exceptions to "thy neighbor."

I write of God frequently, most often the two foundations:

HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME

LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THY SELF.

There are no exceptions to "thy neighbor."

my mistake, I meant using good in an argument

Hey Jake, lockejaw thinks I am you, or he accused me of it because his argument fell apart.

I figured I could communicate with you if apparently in Locke's world I am you, so hello Jake

Hi, Inevitable.

You will find that as the far right reactionaries continue to lose influence and prestige in boardville, the shrill whining, such as we have seen with this OP, will only increase with accusations, such as "you must have two socks because I seeing in triplicate."

Last edited:

Hi, Inevitable.

You will find that as the far right reactionaries continue to lose influence and prestige in boardville, the shrill whining, such as we have seen with this OP, will only increase with accusations, such as "you must have two socks because I seeing in triplicate."
Well, I am no fan of our current administration but I don't run around calling everybody that disagrees with me a direction, part of a chicken or conservacrat or libracan. Tribalism is beneath me.

I suppose when your argument fails you have to grasp at straws. I am just surprised I haven't heard much from the talibornagain on this issue.

Before ya know it, dogs and cats will be living together. I am not so sure if that won't one day be a law the LGT &bacon- Stasi - NAZI thought police wont force on non homosexuals that actually have children and don't whine about the slings and arrows...life is unfair. You don't make babies, you don't really need the sanction of marriage, do you? I saw A Bull dyke walking her pet kids through the entrance to a local Home Depot. Like a Black boy with a pit bull dog on a chain. Just a mindless empty status symbol. I was left speechless. Utterly completely without a peep.

The part I bolded and put in red...you should try that more often.

Forum List

Back