Riot Police Descend On Insurrection in Montana Capitol

Why are these Republicans all bent out of shape? Hell they want to put 14 year old's to work in factories. Yes, you MAGAts support this.

lawmakers in at least 11 states have sought to loosen child labor laws to help employers fill empty jobs, even as federal officials and news investigations suggest that many minors working in manufacturing, meatpacking and construction jobs are being exploited or hurt.

Back to the TOPIC!

But... I am going to say this Zooey Zephyr has called out the hypocrisy of the MAGAts.
MAGAts are the TRUE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.

Zooey is no threat. SHE is great. Would make a fine President of the USA.

Last edited:
To each and every one of you sick child hating ORANGE CHEETOH LOVING J6 INSURRECTION SUPPORTING MAGAt's I am done with this thread.
I leave you with this.

Children have the right to decide. There are many fine examples. Jazz Jennings comes to mind. These children know what they want.
They know that they were born into the wrong bodies. Do not let this chromosome stuff fool you. Gender is fluid. One can change sex if they want to.
To deny it is just plain ignorant. Children are born this way. Think about the future of America, it is time to move forward.
Progress.

And Zooey is the perfect FEMALE to represent the people that elected her.

If you are utterly indifferent do not respond.
Zooey is doing what she was elected to do.
Heads up to you, BustedRetardoso: you aren’t allowed to alter quotes.

By the way, I’ll respond where I please as I please. Your “invitation” is of no importance in that.

But if we’re sharing unsolicited “advice,” lose your orange font and the references to MAGA and Cheetos (and maybe spell the name of the product correctly, you imbecile).

Don't give me the WTF. Read my lips. Children have rights. Why do you want to take the child's rights away from them?
The decision is the child's decision. It is their body, their choice.

What part of 'immature, scientifically proven physically and mentally under-developed. Highly impressionable' do you not understand.

Children do have rights which is why their PARENTS have sole custody of their children and are responsible for their well being, parents whose concern and care for that child is driven by that child's safety and well being.

The government - liberals / Democrats are NOT the primary care-giver and protector of children, partially because tbe welfare and safety of children is not a concerning factor for the govt. The govt's actions are, instead, driven by CHILD PREDATORY AGENDA.

A child, as you know, is deemed incapable of making many decisions - such as smoking, drinking alcohol, etc...,which is why it is illegal for them to do so and why parents are legally responsible for them.

While the extreme vast majority of parents have proven they love, care for, and do what is best for their children's safety and well-being...

Democrats have a long, detailed history of wanting to (and doing so) either kill, screw, isolate, transgender confuse, LGBTQ indoctrinate, traffick, and / or mutilate the genitals of children far too young to make those decisions to engage in those things on their own or give permission to sexual child predatory Democrats who do these things because they are part of their agenda.

The leaders of the party who claims to want to HELP children have been Presidents who screwed, groped, and sniffed children, who support HIDING the transgender confusion and genital mutilation of parents' children from these parents...and they want to brand as 'Domestic Terrorists' any parent who does find out and opposes the govt doing so without their consent.

The party who is declaring the government cares more for kids and can be trusted more for their well-being is literally the one whose top leader f*ed under-aged children, the party who created a special committee whose sole purpose for existing was to use tax dollars to buy the silence of their sexual misconduct victims, and who literally argued for the right to murder a living breathing baby fighting for life after surviving a failed abortion attempt!

Democrats are now even attempting to make it LEGAL for the government to kidnap parents' children IOT mutilate the genitals of their children...

The people behind this is a party whose every single member in Congress declared children do not belong to their parents but instead belong to the govt and voted to declare Patents have ZERO rights regarding their own children.

OTHER THAN BEING A SICK, CHILD PREDATORY PEDOPHILE OR FREAK, HOW THE F* DO YOU NOT SEE THIS AS SICK / COMPLETELY WRONG?

If Zoey should have her genital type placed on her State ID or driver's license, you do the same as well.

If I moved to Montana, I would vote Zoey.

Zoey definitely could be President of the USA.
Progress!
LGBTQ+. Card-swiped bath- and locker-rooms can't see the genitals but the State will know if Z is in the wrong bathroom. Z's problematic is indeed where B ends and T begins, where illusory thoughts come under the sway of physical realities.

Heads up to you, BustedRetardoso: you aren’t allowed to alter quotes.

By the way, I’ll respond where I please as I please. Your “invitation” is of no importance in that.

But if we’re sharing unsolicited “advice,” lose your orange font and the references to MAGA and Cheetos (and maybe spell the name of the product correctly, you imbecile).
I know how it is spelled. I am trying not to violate Frito-Lay's Trademark. Share your BUNK with someone else.

Zooey is the BEST

Forum List

Back