Lezbo Softball Team kicked out of Church League

:rofl:

pharisee christians.. they do more to degrade their faith than anyone else could possibly accomplish. I'm glad I'm not a christian. Seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

Shogun--I was struck by your phrase "Pharisee Christians". I googled it and found this radical text;

"Every religion, including Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism, is rooted in nonviolence, but I submit that the only thing we know for sure about Jesus is that he was nonviolent and so, nonviolence is the hallmark of Christianity and the measure of authentic Christian living. Jesus commands that we love one another, love our neighbors, seek justice, forgive those who hurt us, pray for our persecutors, and be as compassionate as God. But at the center of his teaching is the most radical declaration ever uttered: �love your enemies.�"
Pharisee Nation

When I played years ago we waxed another opponent 42-17, the 2 TDs from the other team came with our 4th string in.
The coach of the losing team filed an appeal because one of our players did not have matching socks after half time. Just as this issue is it would have been laughable if it had not been a conference game.
Amazing that you looney birds here use "the word of God" to stand behind those that lose and find a way to get the team that wins fairly banned.
The gay boogeyman again. Wonder if they also ban those that smoke, eat shellfish or the other 1,007 things ythe Bible calls a sin?
Gays, what a non issue. And you hypocrits claim to be "Christian". Christians would allow this other team with open arms. Why?
Because Jesus WOULD.

I still think that the Church kicked them out because they knew they'd sweep the league.

Those of us that have crossed the lines in the field of battle also draw the same conclusion.
The "God" excuse.
What a friggin joke.
Pitiful. If they can not win they will claim "God told me to takemy ball and go home"
A bunch of pansy asses.

Why don't you show us how honest you are and quote the part of Romans 1 that I am referring to.

probably because he can't read minds, even small ones like yours.

why don't you man up and show us what scripture your misinterpreting to *prove* your point? it should be instructive.

If you have to ask me where the verses are then your mind is obviously much smaller than mine. Try Romans 1:24-26

Jake, you ever lined it up and played?
Where is it in scripture "Though that is lesbian shall banned from softball league".
You folks are dumber than a sack of bricks.

probably because he can't read minds, even small ones like yours.

why don't you man up and show us what scripture your misinterpreting to *prove* your point? it should be instructive.

If you have to ask me where the verses are then your mind is obviously much smaller than mine. Try Romans 1:24-26

Where is it in scripture "Though that is lesbian shall banned from softball league".

I'm not the topic. Address the scripture I gave and deal with that.

\

Take your scripture with your ball and go home.
No cry babies.
Wham it zero on set.

How is he not addressing the topic or the scripture? Where in that scripture does it say that Lesbians can't play Softball with believers? Or that they should avoid them at all costs? Or that they shouldn't interact with them to invite them to repentence?

Romans addresses absolutely none of these points.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back