Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

I would say to the GOP....back away from this nightmare....The Dems will hate them till the end of time no matter what. The Dems blame them for all the problems that Obama has had during his administration.
Let's wait for the new Congress to start and then we can get into this.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your party is still denying any responsibility for what happened under their watch.

Today Harry Reid unveiled a new 2,000 page 1.1 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill filled with tons and tons of pork to fund the government for 9 months. Levin says it's even supposed to fund ObamaCare, and of course they are trying to jam it through during the lame duck session. Reid has even threatened to keep everyone working until January 4th if that's what it takes to get this through.

A very frustrated Levin, considering this soft tyranny the Left is pushing on us, says it would be better to let the whole government collapse until January. It'd be better for us to fix it when we get back than to pass this crap through right now.

Listen to the audio...
"...what the hell kind of government is this anyhow? Honest to God. They sit on their lard asses all year long and do what?..."

Levin: Let the whole damn thing collapse! | The Right Scoop

There are a couple republicans that support this bill. Republicans and deomcrats are one in the same. Let the government collaspe I just don't give a shit anymore.

Today Harry Reid unveiled a new 2,000 page 1.1 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill filled with tons and tons of pork to fund the government for 9 months. Levin says it's even supposed to fund ObamaCare, and of course they are trying to jam it through during the lame duck session. Reid has even threatened to keep everyone working until January 4th if that's what it takes to get this through.

A very frustrated Levin, considering this soft tyranny the Left is pushing on us, says it would be better to let the whole government collapse until January. It'd be better for us to fix it when we get back than to pass this crap through right now.

Listen to the audio...
"...what the hell kind of government is this anyhow? Honest to God. They sit on their lard asses all year long and do what?..."

Levin: Let the whole damn thing collapse! | The Right Scoop

I agree 100%.

These people sat on their asses all year and waited for the outcome of the election to spring this on us. They have sat on this bill for months...

It's the parting shot of petulant children that are losing power.

today harry reid unveiled a new 2,000 page 1.1 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill filled with tons and tons of pork to fund the government for 9 months. Levin says it's even supposed to fund obamacare, and of course they are trying to jam it through during the lame duck session. Reid has even threatened to keep everyone working until january 4th if that's what it takes to get this through.

A very frustrated levin, considering this soft tyranny the left is pushing on us, says it would be better to let the whole government collapse until january. It'd be better for us to fix it when we get back than to pass this crap through right now.

listen to the audio...
"...what the hell kind of government is this anyhow? Honest to god. They sit on their lard asses all year long and do what?..."

levin: Let the whole damn thing collapse! | the right scoop

i agree 100%.

These people sat on their asses all year and waited for the outcome of the election to spring this on us. They have sat on this bill for months...

let's hope this will be the death nail in the coffin of the democrats.

today harry reid unveiled a new 2,000 page 1.1 trillion dollar omnibus spending bill filled with tons and tons of pork to fund the government for 9 months. Levin says it's even supposed to fund obamacare, and of course they are trying to jam it through during the lame duck session. Reid has even threatened to keep everyone working until january 4th if that's what it takes to get this through.

A very frustrated levin, considering this soft tyranny the left is pushing on us, says it would be better to let the whole government collapse until january. It'd be better for us to fix it when we get back than to pass this crap through right now.

listen to the audio...
"...what the hell kind of government is this anyhow? Honest to god. They sit on their lard asses all year long and do what?..."

levin: Let the whole damn thing collapse! | the right scoop

i agree 100%.

let's hope this will be the death nail in the coffin of the democrats.

They're making damned sure that they are burning bridges...and giving a hearty FUCK YOU to the people upon their exit.

Don't buy their crap. They load this bill with all kinds of crap and expect it to pass so the gov. doesn't run out of money. Well screw them, Let it collapse, it's all their fault for adding all the crap they couldn't get passed onto it. Don't do it. Tell them NO, HELL NO!!!

Don't buy their crap. They load this bill with all kinds of crap and expect it to pass so the gov. doesn't run out of money. Well screw them, Let it collapse, it's all their fault for adding all the crap they couldn't get passed onto it. Don't do it. Tell them NO, HELL NO!!!

Agreed. There is now way that we can afford any more of this pork-laden crap from this Congress. Is it any wonder that their approval is at 13%?

So, shall I take that as a "Yes, that's all I've got?" Quite an assertion based on such flimsy evidence.

So, you still can't just man up and simply admit that you were proved wrong, eh? Quite a pussy poster you are.

Hey stupid,
Do all these guys hate the constitution too?
Jefferson: "There are other good things of less moment. I will now add what I do not like. First the omission of a bill of rights providing clearly & without the aid of sophisms for freedom of religion, freedom of the press, protection against standing armies, restriction against monopolies, the eternal & unremitting force of the habeas corpus laws, and trials by jury in all matters of fact triable by the laws of the land & not by the law of nations."
From Revolution to Reconstruction: Presidents: Thomas Jefferson: Letters: OBJECTIONS TO THE CONSTITUTION

George Mason: "The judiciary of the United States is so constructed and extended, as to absorb and destroy the judiciaries of the several states; thereby rendering laws
as tedious, intricate, and expensive, and justice as unattainable by a great part of the community, as in England; and enabling the rich to oppress and ruin
the poor"
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/socialstudies/btt/celebratingfreedom/pdfs/046.PDF

Franklin: "I CONFESS that I do not entirely approve of this Constitution at present; but, sir, I am not sure I shall never approve of it, for, having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise."
Benjamin Franklin On the Federal Constitution

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone whose 100% pleased with every aspect of the constitution... But of course, you jump on the opportunity to point at flimsy dissonance by our BLACK president, framed for your enjoyment by other ridiculous dittoheads, and promptly declare him an America hater.

Liar Ability, you are, as usual, an unmitaged, transparent, pathetic fucking joke.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are the one who the joke is being played on if you don't understand that BO is set against our Constitution....he is a far leftie who would prefer to have world government...and to subject our Constitution to the likes of the UN Universal Declaration of "Human Rights"...instead using of our own U.S. Constitution....

...or did you miss it when Obama hauled Arizona before the UN Human Rights Council.....bypassing our own Constitution and subjecting our own Sovereignty....? BO is a very dangerous radical....we need to impeach this anti-American piece of shit and kick his butt out pronto...

Obama’s turns his skirmish with Jan Brewer from a states rights dispute into an international human rights cause. It also places Arizona’s law in the hands of the United Nations.

The national report is but the first step of the international government’s review process. On November 5, the United States will be examined by a troika of UN bureaucrats from France, Japan, and Cameroon (an oppressive nation which is a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference). This trio will consider three items: Obama’s self-flagellating report, reports written about America by UN tribunals or international governing bodies, and testimony from NGOs with a pronounced anti-American bias. It will also consider “voluntary pledges and commitments made by the State,” such as suspending an Arizona state law.

Obama Hauls Arizona Before the UN Human Rights Council | Impeach Obama Campaign

So, shall I take that as a "Yes, that's all I've got?" Quite an assertion based on such flimsy evidence.

So, you still can't just man up and simply admit that you were proved wrong, eh? Quite a pussy poster you are.

Hey stupid,
Do all these guys hate the constitution too?
Jefferson: "There are other good things of less moment. I will now add what I do not like. First the omission of a bill of rights providing clearly & without the aid of sophisms for freedom of religion, freedom of the press, protection against standing armies, restriction against monopolies, the eternal & unremitting force of the habeas corpus laws, and trials by jury in all matters of fact triable by the laws of the land & not by the law of nations."
From Revolution to Reconstruction: Presidents: Thomas Jefferson: Letters: OBJECTIONS TO THE CONSTITUTION

George Mason: "The judiciary of the United States is so constructed and extended, as to absorb and destroy the judiciaries of the several states; thereby rendering laws
as tedious, intricate, and expensive, and justice as unattainable by a great part of the community, as in England; and enabling the rich to oppress and ruin
the poor"
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/socialstudies/btt/celebratingfreedom/pdfs/046.PDF

Franklin: "I CONFESS that I do not entirely approve of this Constitution at present; but, sir, I am not sure I shall never approve of it, for, having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise."
Benjamin Franklin On the Federal Constitution

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone whose 100% pleased with every aspect of the constitution... But of course, you jump on the opportunity to point at flimsy dissonance by our BLACK president, framed for your enjoyment by other ridiculous dittoheads, and promptly declare him an America hater.

Liar Ability, you are, as usual, an unmitaged, transparent, pathetic fucking joke.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop talking to yourself, retard. It's distracting.

Now as to the idiotic "question" you posed, jerk wad, no. The guys who helped frame the Constitution didn't hate it.

In fact, you imbecile, they are the ones who saw fit to make damn sure it had a whole bunch of that "negative rights" things in it. It was kinda the fucking POINT. And because the dumb as shit current President dislikes that very same point of the thing, it is he who hates the Constitution.

And it is you, obviously, douche rag, who remains the fucking joke. (No typo, in case you were wondering, schmuck.)

Last edited:
I would say to the GOP....back away from this nightmare....The Dems will hate them till the end of time no matter what. The Dems blame them for all the problems that Obama has had during his administration.
Let's wait for the new Congress to start and then we can get into this.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your party is still denying any responsibility for what happened under their watch.

What exactly happen under their watch? Are youy blaming republicans for 4.8 unemployment? or are you trying to blame them for the 9.8 democratic unemployment numbers?

Forum List

Back