Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

So, you still can't just man up and simply admit that you were proved wrong, eh? Quite a pussy poster you are.

Hey stupid,
Do all these guys hate the constitution too?
Jefferson: "There are other good things of less moment. I will now add what I do not like. First the omission of a bill of rights providing clearly & without the aid of sophisms for freedom of religion, freedom of the press, protection against standing armies, restriction against monopolies, the eternal & unremitting force of the habeas corpus laws, and trials by jury in all matters of fact triable by the laws of the land & not by the law of nations."
From Revolution to Reconstruction: Presidents: Thomas Jefferson: Letters: OBJECTIONS TO THE CONSTITUTION

George Mason: "The judiciary of the United States is so constructed and extended, as to absorb and destroy the judiciaries of the several states; thereby rendering laws
as tedious, intricate, and expensive, and justice as unattainable by a great part of the community, as in England; and enabling the rich to oppress and ruin
the poor"
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/socialstudies/btt/celebratingfreedom/pdfs/046.PDF

Franklin: "I CONFESS that I do not entirely approve of this Constitution at present; but, sir, I am not sure I shall never approve of it, for, having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise."
Benjamin Franklin On the Federal Constitution

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone whose 100% pleased with every aspect of the constitution... But of course, you jump on the opportunity to point at flimsy dissonance by our BLACK president, framed for your enjoyment by other ridiculous dittoheads, and promptly declare him an America hater.

Liar Ability, you are, as usual, an unmitaged, transparent, pathetic fucking joke.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop talking to yourself, retard. It's distracting.

Now as to the idiotic "question" you posed, hjerk wad, no. The guys who helped frame the Constitution didn't hate it.

In fact, you imbecile, they are the ones who saw fit to make damn sure it had a whole bunch of that "negative rights" things in it. It was kinda the fucking POINT. And because the dumb as shit current President dislikes that very same point of the thing, it is he who hates the Constitution.

And it is you, obviously, douche rag, who remains the fucking joke. (No typo, in case you were wondering, schmuck.)

The lack of logic from CUDJO is unremarkable is Statist circles. It's rather expected. To insinuate that the very people that wrote the Constitution hated it?

I'd venture to guess that CUDJO never read the Federalist/Anti-Federalist papers...read the arguements, nor understood the many fights that ensued to craft the Document that was finally adopted.

I would venture to guess that CUDJO is a Statist vs a Federalist...and no friend to this Republican form of government much less American Exceptionalism.

And to wit would rather have a government that would be befitting of Hugo Chavez, and has a grand liking of banannas.

So, you still can't just man up and simply admit that you were proved wrong, eh? Quite a pussy poster you are.

Hey stupid,
Jefferson: "There are other good things of less moment. I will now add what I do not like. First the omission of a bill of rights providing clearly & without the aid of sophisms for freedom of religion, freedom of the press, protection against standing armies, restriction against monopolies, the eternal & unremitting force of the habeas corpus laws, and trials by jury in all matters of fact triable by the laws of the land & not by the law of nations."
From Revolution to Reconstruction: Presidents: Thomas Jefferson: Letters: OBJECTIONS TO THE CONSTITUTION

George Mason: "The judiciary of the United States is so constructed and extended, as to absorb and destroy the judiciaries of the several states; thereby rendering laws
as tedious, intricate, and expensive, and justice as unattainable by a great part of the community, as in England; and enabling the rich to oppress and ruin
the poor"

Franklin: "I CONFESS that I do not entirely approve of this Constitution at present; but, sir, I am not sure I shall never approve of it, for, having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise."

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone whose 100% pleased with every aspect of the constitution... But of course, you jump on the opportunity to point at flimsy dissonance by our BLACK president, framed for your enjoyment by other ridiculous dittoheads, and promptly declare him an America hater.

Liar Ability, you are, as usual, an unmitaged, transparent, pathetic fucking joke.

Now as to the idiotic "question" you posed, hjerk wad, no. The guys who helped frame the Constitution didn't hate it.

In fact, you imbecile, they are the ones who saw fit to make damn sure it had a whole bunch of that "negative rights" things in it. It was kinda the fucking POINT. And because the dumb as shit current President dislikes that very same point of the thing, it is he who hates the Constitution.

And it is you, obviously, douche rag, who remains the fucking joke. (No typo, in case you were wondering, schmuck.)

Ooooh you must be a smarty, you got Levin/Mel Gibson enthusiast "The T" to agree with you. :lol::lol:

Whatever jagoff, talking to you is like talking to a cement wall. You're only gonna see what you wanna see. I maintain that your evidence is weak and I think somewhere deep down in that polluted, stupid, stupid head of yours, you know it's true.

Hey stupid,

the poor"

The lack of logic from CUDJO is unremarkable is Statist circles. It's rather expected. To insinuate that the very people that wrote the Constitution hated it?

I'd venture to guess that CUDJO never read the Federalist/Anti-Federalist papers...read the arguements, nor understood the many fights that ensued to craft the Document that was finally adopted.

I would venture to guess that CUDJO is a Statist vs a Federalist...and no friend to this Republican form of government much less American Exceptionalism.

And to wit would rather have a government that would be befitting of Hugo Chavez, and has a grand liking of banannas.

Oh my god, you're such an idiot I almost passed out.

Too fucking bad. You should have. Idiot.

Seriously, if that's the extent of your position, you might want to rethink your "intellecual" label

Avy, don't be that guy. T's a fucking troll extraordinaire and you know it.

WOW I am glad I have you to pick out what a troll is. Tell me would you call rdean a troll? How about jake starkey? or truthmatters?

I understand how difficult this is going to be; but I want you to take a good look at this moment captured in time.

alg_nancy_pelosi_speaks.jpg

This was the moment back in September that she had this spending bill crammed up her ass so no one would see it until now.

I understand how difficult this is going to be; but I want you to take a good look at this moment captured in time.

alg_nancy_pelosi_speaks.jpg

This was the moment back in September that she had this spending bill crammed up her ass so no one would see it until now.

And they think they can just ram it through as they did us on ObamaCare at the last minute...and we are expected to just shut up and go along with their planned destruction of this Republic.

It isn't happening. People should be standing up and screaming at these people to stop this dead in it's tracks.

After all? What another Trillion in servitude to our children and grandchildren to pay off the debt these people are racking up? (While our banker China tells us that WE are the problem, and Our AAA credit rating in the world goes to shit)?

Last edited:
Hey stupid,

the poor"

Ooooh you must be a smarty, you got Levin/Mel Gibson enthusiast "The T" to agree with you. :lol::lol:

Whatever jagoff, talking to you is like talking to a cement wall. You're only gonna see what you wanna see. I maintain that your evidence is weak and I think somewhere deep down in that polluted, stupid, stupid head of yours, you know it's true.

Culo, as everyone but you can plainly see, it is you who qualifies for the accolade of jerk-off. you jerk-off.

Anyway, if you aren't happy with our conversations, act like the pussy you are and put me on ignore. I guess you'll show me, ya quiff.

You are also projecting. You only see what you want to see and so that's what you accuse me of. You can't even admit a fact when it's been proved to you. So, you remain nothing but a bad joke. The "evidence" i beat you over the head with was enough to make you fold, bitch. We both know you've been fully exposed as the lightweight dope you are.

Now run along, kid.

Culo, as everyone but you can plainly see, it is you who qualifies for the accolade of jerk-off. you jerk-off.

Anyway, if you aren't happy with our conversations, act like the pussy you are and put me on ignore. I guess you'll show me, ya quiff.

You are also projecting. You only see what you want to see and so that's what you accuse me of. You can't even admit a fact when it's been proved to you. So, you remain nothing but a bad joke. The "evidence" i beat you over the head with was enough to make you fold, bitch. We both know you've been fully exposed as the lightweight dope you are.

Now run along, kid.

I'm sure his gerbils are getting lonely.

Now run along, kid.

You've proven nothing, except your own ignorance. Way to declare victory though.

1. First and foremost - To read that excerpt and somehow conclude that Obama dislikes the constitution is a leap Evil Knieval couldn't make - Seriously, weak.

2. Proving to you that even the guys who wrote the fuckin thing had their grievances meant nothing to you. Why? You attempt to rationalize, but the truth is that you don't already hate those men on completely unrelated grounds, as is the case with your irrational hatred of Obama.

3. You are utterly incapable of debating without being insulting, and also seem to have a feeling that the more insulting you are, the more right you become. So after a slew of insults and uh.. Lets see.... nothing of substance, you declare victory.

So, what exactly is the difference between Obama's conundrum regarding the constitution, and that of the founding fathers'? Answer: You hate Obama, period. How about when Bush said if we were a dictatorship, things would be a lot easier? Do you interpret that to mean he genuinely wanted to disband the Republic and form a dictatorship?

Of course not... Because you do not hate Bush already.

OK, let the nonsensical insults and re-hashing of the weak "evidence" I've already debunked continue!

Now run along, kid.

You've proven nothing, except your own ignorance. Way to declare victory though.

1. First and foremost - To read that excerpt and somehow conclude that Obama dislikes the constitution is a leap Evil Knieval couldn't make - Seriously, weak.

2. Proving to you that even the guys who wrote the fuckin thing had their grievances meant nothing to you. Why? You attempt to rationalize, but the truth is that you don't already hate those men on completely unrelated grounds, as is the case with your irrational hatred of Obama.

3. You are utterly incapable of debating without being insulting, and also seem to have a feeling that the more insulting you are, the more right you become. So after a slew of insults and uh.. Lets see.... nothing of substance, you declare victory.

So, what exactly is the difference between Obama's conundrum regarding the constitution, and that of the founding fathers'? Answer: You hate Obama, period. How about when Bush said if we were a dictatorship, things would be a lot easier? Do you interpret that to mean he genuinely wanted to disband the Republic and form a dictatorship?

OK, let the nonsensical insults and re-hashing of the weak "evidence" I've already debunked continue!

INTENT UNMASKED...DISMISSED! :lol:

Now run along, kid.

OK seriously that time I saw stars... Seriously you're too stupid. Please don't speak among grown-ups.

OK seriously that time I saw stars... Seriously you're too stupid. Please don't speak among grown-ups.

You wouldn't understand grown ups BOY. They're too busy kicking the likes of you in your ass for being stupid. :lol:

Forum List

Back