Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

He might have the right idea. This Dem Omnibus Spending proposal is a real Shit-Sandwich for sure. I don't think we should be forced to eat it. The Democrats purposely waited until the last minute to ram their 2,000 Page Nightmare through. They knew members wouldn't have enough time to fully read & comprehend it before voting on it. It really is a despicable political dirty trick. Maybe shutting things down is the right way to go?

why were you not so condeming of this when the Rs did it in 1998, 2004, and 2006.

Its your party who SACREAMED about deficits and then pulled out all the stops so the wealthy who benifited from this mess MORE money in reward.

They can not assert their majority because the republicans STOP everything from moving forward.

You will pretend this is untrue but you pretend alot of silly shit.

Republicans can't stop from everything from moving.

If they could, Obamacare wouldn't have been passed. Neither would the stimulus.

Do you live in this warped reality where everything is the Republicans' fault and the Democrats can do no evil?

why were you not so condeming of this when the Rs did it in 1998, 2004, and 2006.

Its your party who SACREAMED about deficits and then pulled out all the stops so the wealthy who benifited from this mess MORE money in reward.

Because it's completely irrelevant to what is going on this year.

If the Republican did this back then. That doesn't somehow mean they are responsible for the Democrats not doing it now. That's one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard.

He might have the right idea. This Dem Omnibus Spending proposal is a real Shit-Sandwich for sure. I don't think we should be forced to eat it. The Democrats purposely waited until the last minute to ram their 2,000 Page Nightmare through. They knew members wouldn't have enough time to fully read & comprehend it before voting on it. It really is a despicable political dirty trick. Maybe shutting things down is the right way to go?

It is a despicable political trick. I say Call the bluff. If the Senate has to work through Christmas, it might have people thinking twice about Senator Reid remaining the majority leader.

Yet another example of historical illiteracy from the Dippy Dolt of Doom.

The 111th Congress didn't even bother to DRAFT a budget.

As to whom benefited the most, arguably, public employee unions, career government bureaucrats, and politicians made out Very Well.

It is a despicable political trick. I say Call the bluff. If the Senate has to work through Christmas, it might have people thinking twice about Senator Reid remaining the majority leader.

Yea i really would like to see that. There is no way Members are going to read & comprehend this 2,000 Page Dem Nightmare in three days. It really is sad. Shame on the them. :(

The Dems may finally have overreached. Two dozen or so Dem senators are up for reelection in 2012. I'm betting that enough of those will rebel for this to go down in flames.

LOL.

We both know it wasn't at all "weak." But your obvious inability to refute it demonstrates that your position is weak.

So, shall I take that as a "Yes, that's all I've got?" Quite an assertion based on such flimsy evidence.

So, you still can't just man up and simply admit that you were proved wrong, eh? Quite a pussy poster you are.

Hey stupid,
Do all these guys hate the constitution too?
Jefferson: "There are other good things of less moment. I will now add what I do not like. First the omission of a bill of rights providing clearly & without the aid of sophisms for freedom of religion, freedom of the press, protection against standing armies, restriction against monopolies, the eternal & unremitting force of the habeas corpus laws, and trials by jury in all matters of fact triable by the laws of the land & not by the law of nations."
From Revolution to Reconstruction: Presidents: Thomas Jefferson: Letters: OBJECTIONS TO THE CONSTITUTION

George Mason: "The judiciary of the United States is so constructed and extended, as to absorb and destroy the judiciaries of the several states; thereby rendering laws
as tedious, intricate, and expensive, and justice as unattainable by a great part of the community, as in England; and enabling the rich to oppress and ruin
the poor"
http://www.glencoe.com/sec/socialstudies/btt/celebratingfreedom/pdfs/046.PDF

Franklin: "I CONFESS that I do not entirely approve of this Constitution at present; but, sir, I am not sure I shall never approve of it, for, having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions even on important subjects, which I once thought right, but found to be otherwise."
Benjamin Franklin On the Federal Constitution

You'll be hard pressed to find anyone whose 100% pleased with every aspect of the constitution... But of course, you jump on the opportunity to point at flimsy dissonance by our BLACK president, framed for your enjoyment by other ridiculous dittoheads, and promptly declare him an America hater.

Liar Ability, you are, as usual, an unmitaged, transparent, pathetic fucking joke.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I would say to the GOP....back away from this nightmare....The Dems will hate them till the end of time no matter what. The Dems blame them for all the problems that Obama has had during his administration.
Let's wait for the new Congress to start and then we can get into this.

Forum List

Back