Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

Wrong. agit8duh CLAIMED, falsely, that Mark Levin is a propagandist.

In truth and reality (alien concepts to you, culo), Mark Levin is a brilliant Constitutional lawyer and advocates for his beliefs clearly and honestly. Unless you and agit8duh consider advocating for his beliefs to be "propaganda," you have no valid point.

If you DO imagine that "propaganda" means advocating clearly and honestly for one's beliefs, then you have a weird spin on the word propaganda. But, it's probably not that. It appears that you are merely dishonest.

Yep... Im still waiting for the 2 asshats to produce some documentable "propaganda".

Im not planning on holding my breath though.

Oh good GAWD.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz9Vjz9554"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz9Vjz9554[/ame]

I started jotting down 0:45, 1:30-1:45, 2:07-2:14, etc, but then I realized... Virtually every sentence he speaks is propaganda.

See, you're talking to me like the clip in this thread is the only thing I know of Mark Levin. Wrong. I am very familiar with his program.

There's no propaganda? Puh-leeze. He is a SHAMELESS propagandist. The WORST on the radio by far. That's why outside of these radical peckerwood tough-guy fuck-everybody circle-jerks, NOBODY'S EVER HEARD OF HIM!

Sorry guys, Levin is a fucking joke. As long as you're on this "Teh Democwats evil! Gubmint bad!" kick, you're ALWAYS going to find some dimwit who spouts the nonsense you just love to hear. This Mark Levin is just the flavor du jour. He's worse than a right-wing version of Michael Moore.

Culo, you insufferable asshat, merely repeating the same bullshit you've muttered before does not constitute evidence that you are right. And you aren't. You are wrong and a liar.

You and your stupid pal made the claim. YOU are the one, therefore, who is obliged to support it.

It might help if you define what YOU seem to imagine "propaganda" is, at the outset. Then, you need to cite to exact quotes of things said by Mr. Levin which nominally qualify as "propaganda."

But you are a dopey twat and you will never man up long enough to actually do any of this. You idiot.

Yep... Im still waiting for the 2 asshats to produce some documentable "propaganda".

Im not planning on holding my breath though.

Oh good GAWD.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz9Vjz9554"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz9Vjz9554[/ame]

I started jotting down 0:45, 1:30-1:45, 2:07-2:14, etc, but then I realized... Virtually every sentence he speaks is propaganda.

See, you're talking to me like the clip in this thread is the only thing I know of Mark Levin. Wrong. I am very familiar with his program.

There's no propaganda? Puh-leeze. He is a SHAMELESS propagandist. The WORST on the radio by far. That's why outside of these radical peckerwood tough-guy fuck-everybody circle-jerks, NOBODY'S EVER HEARD OF HIM!

Sorry guys, Levin is a fucking joke. As long as you're on this "Teh Democwats evil! Gubmint bad!" kick, you're ALWAYS going to find some dimwit who spouts the nonsense you just love to hear. This Mark Levin is just the flavor du jour. He's worse than a right-wing version of Michael Moore.

Culo, you insufferable asshat, merely repeating the same bullshit you've muttered before does not constitute evidence that you are right. And you aren't. You are wrong and a liar.

You and your stupid pal made the claim. YOU are the one, therefore, who is obliged to support it.

It might help if you define what YOU seem to imagine "propaganda" is, at the outset. Then, you need to cite to exact quotes of things said by Mr. Levin which nominally qualify as "propaganda."

But you are a dopey twat and you will never man up long enough to actually do any of this. You idiot.

I think I covered that above. I also feel my point has been made. It's not unusual for the target audience not to realize they're being told propaganda... Particularly when they are as feeble minded as Levin fans are. I will not create a whole transcript for you, but for your reading pleasure, @ 1:29.

"Of course we know about social security, that's going broke [$3 trillion + surplus, solvent as is for 20+ years]... Since you've [who?] already stolen [stolen?] the money out of the trust fund. In truth there never was a trust fund [liar], it was a lie from day one."

Well, I think that all meets just about anyone's definition of propaganda. If you don't think so, what can I say. Go suck a railroad spike.

Really not interested in discussing further, thanks, and hey have a WONDERFUL afternoon!

There is no trust fund. The country is $14T in the hole.

Fact: If SS had never existed, and all other taxation and spending were identical, we'd be $16.7T in the hole.

That's what it means when I say it has a surplus. It doesn't mean it's sitting under a mattress somewhere in D.C.

There is no surplus when you're $14T in the hole.

Fact: If SS had never existed, and all other taxation and spending were identical, we'd be $16.7T in the hole.

That's what it means when I say it has a surplus. It doesn't mean it's sitting under a mattress somewhere in D.C.

Don't be impossible.

Nobody $14T in debt can brag about not being $16.7T in debt.

There is no trust fund.

Doesn't change the fact that Social Security has a surplus. The nation as a whole has a deficit, but that's not what we're talking about.

Did you almost drown when you were a kid or some shit?

Could you get credit with a balance sheet like that? How hard would a creditor laugh when you said, "I have a $3T surplus, but I'm $14T in debt?"

If you had made $3T in the stock market, but were $14T in debt overall, it wouldn't change the fact that you had made $3T in the stock market. Who's talking about getting credit?

You're not going to find a suitable analogy. You're just being really dumb and dense right now.

Translation: "I'm a loser, and a class A pussy so I overcompensate with jingoistic sillyness and insulting people on the internets."
Hey cujo, first wipe the snot off your face. Now read this., You disputed the validity of the US Constitution on this issue. Then you tiraded. You lost all credibility.
You have nothing. You lost the argument by calling the other poster a "class A jerk".
Now, you will feel a sudden surge of extreme anger and fire off a few insults at me. Go ahead., You cannot resist. You're a lib. It is in your playbook.
Have at it comrade.

Fail.

I never disputed the validity of the Constitution on anything. I disputed, as always, the relevance of Teabag name-dropping the Constitution with zero specifics. In fact, in a very specific question I asked that requested a very specific answer, T's answer was "Article 1 section 8." I'm sorry, but that's a joke. It's his belief that as a conservative, his interpretation is more valid than mine; But really it's more than just that. It's utter and total evasion of a question he knew he couldn't answer; But with the knowledge that doofuses like you would jump to his defense.

Just because you've got 10 dumb asses with a collective IQ of 50 and a mean IQ of 5 doesn't make you right. We know the dummies outnumber us here, we're used to it.

Now get bent and mind your own fucking business.

you never disputed? Please spare me the lame attempts at spin.
Tea bag name-dropping the Constitution. YOU don't acknowledge the US Constitution unless it reads in your favor. You got your ass kicked by on Article 1 Section 8 which points DIRECTLY to the issue. So now your on the obfuscation train.

You don't even HAVE any business. You are uninformed which means your opinions are merely tolerated. Don't push your luck. And if you want your business to be private, stay away form public forums.
You're all done dummy.

Mark Levin is a shameless propagandist. He is the inspiration for my "Spontaneous Order" post :p

agit8duh:

Your contention is absurd.

Levin, unlike you, has a coherent and very consistent position.

Granted, it's conservative. Granted, you don't care for it. But that doesn't make him a propagandist.

Perhaps you just simply don't give a damn about the actual meaning of words. Typical of you libs.

No he doesn't. He LIES about the founding of our nation. He uses a Lincoln quote, as if Lincoln were a conservative. HE WILLFULLY LIES. He has a doctorate, so of course he KNOWS that he is full of shit!

Now you will PROVE the lies with links that lead to FACTS.
Otherwise, shut it.

Forum List

Back