Levin: Let The Whole Damn Thing Collapse

Mark Levin is a shameless propagandist. He is the inspiration for my "Spontaneous Order" post :p

agit8duh:

Your contention is absurd.

Levin, unlike you, has a coherent and very consistent position.

Granted, it's conservative. Granted, you don't care for it. But that doesn't make him a propagandist.

Perhaps you just simply don't give a damn about the actual meaning of words. Typical of you libs.

Mark Levin is a shameless propagandist. He is the inspiration for my "Spontaneous Order" post :p

:doubt: Yeah not quite up to you're level of intelligence. :lol:

Biography

Mark R. Levin grew up in Cheltenham Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Levin graduated from Cheltenham High School and holds a B.A. from Temple University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude. Levin also earned a Juris Doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law.

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's Cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He has practiced law in the private sector, and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a conservative public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia.

Levin has participated in the Freedom Concerts, an annual benefit concert to aid the families of fallen soldiers, and he uses his radio program to promote the concerts. Levin is also involved with Troopathon, a charity which sends care packages to soldiers serving overseas.

In 2001, the American Conservative Union awarded Levin its Ronald Reagan Award

Mark Levin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

agit8duh:

Granted, it's conservative. Granted, you don't care for it. But that doesn't make him a propagandist.

Perhaps you just simply don't give a damn about the actual meaning of words. Typical of you libs.

No he doesn't. He LIES about the founding of our nation. He uses a Lincoln quote, as if Lincoln were a conservative. HE WILLFULLY LIES. He has a doctorate, so of course he KNOWS that he is full of shit!

agit8duh:

No he doesn't. He LIES about the founding of our nation. He uses a Lincoln quote, as if Lincoln were a conservative. HE WILLFULLY LIES. He has a doctorate, so of course he KNOWS that he is full of shit!

100% bullshit.

He doesn't lie at all. Your CLAIM that he lies is THE lie.

Using a Lincoln quote doesn't suggest that Lincoln was a conservative, either.

You are incapable of backing up your own bullshit. The only one full of shit in this regard is you.

agit8duh:

100% bullshit.

You are incapable of backing up your own bullshit. The only one full of shit in this regard is you.

lol... alrighty then. what would you call it then? he suggests untruths? :lol:

100% bullshit.

No. I would (and do) deny your contention. It is you who is lying. That clear enough for you?

Last edited:

100% bullshit.

No. I would (and do deny your contention. It is you who is lying. That clear enough for you?

100% bullshit.

No. I would (and do deny your contention. It is you who is lying. That clear enough for you?

So you beleive that any AMERICAN ideology could be based on Edmund Burke?

STOP CHANGING MY POSTS YOU ASSHOLE!
its against the rules of USMB.

You obviously dont listen to him.... you know nothing about The Constitution, and he NEVER runs away from a real debate!

He would make chopped liver out of you.

As would I in a "real debate". :up_yours:

T is an indignant little know-nothing punk. My guess is he's still in high school, but in any event, clearly lacks any legal education.

Seeing you stand up for him leads me to believe you're of the same caliber.

If you look back a few pages in this thread you can see my attempts at a civil conversation with Boe... Then here comes T-bag extraordinaire trollin' down the pike...

If you're impressed by his jingoistic noise, you're as dumb as he is. :ahole-1:

Now kindly go rejoin the gaggle of me-too's, there's nothing to see here. Oh, and please, have a wonderful evening. :tongue:

Yep... you know nothing about me nor T

Thats all I need to say to you. Your not worth my time nor energy.....

Ratboy knows nothing. It's easier to ignore him.

T is an indignant little know-nothing punk. My guess is he's still in high school, but in any event, clearly lacks any legal education.

If you look back a few pages in this thread you can see my attempts at a civil conversation with Boe... Then here comes T-bag extraordinaire trollin' down the pike...

Now kindly go rejoin the gaggle of me-too's, there's nothing to see here. Oh, and please, have a wonderful evening. :tongue:

I have his pin here:
4455_web.jpg

Is the Constitution "propaganda?"

Of course not. People are waking up to the fact of what thier government has been doing to subvert the Constitution through legislation and what the effect has been.

They registered thier distain this past November. We'll see what happens after this current crop of miscreant Statists have vacated our legislature.

Of course not. People are waking up to the fact of what thier government has been doing to subvert the Constitution through legislation and what the effect has been.

They registered thier distain this past November. We'll see what happens after this current crop of miscreant Statists have vacated our legislature.
One thing I enjoy hearing is people advocating a separation of church and state, while simultaneously demanding that religion should be kept out of private schools and private life, the whole point of separation of church and state was to keep religion out of government and government out of religion. It stands to reason that impinging on someone's religious rights outside of politics is a clear breach of the constitution. ;)

Last edited:

^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. If you feel there's something notable in the constitution that applies to the conversation, apply the constitution accordingly. Simply name-dropping the document; Simply mentioning that it exists - Means nothing. (Please, idiots, try to quell your urges to say 'durka durka so the Constitution means nothing cuyo?')

Nobody said anything even CLOSE to calling the Constitution propaganda. Agit8r mearly stated, correctly, that that loser Mark Levin is a propagandist.

Yes T-bag I highly recommend that you just put me on ignore, if you haven't already. You must be growing tired of being made a fool of.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about. If you feel there's something notable in the constitution that applies to the conversation, apply the constitution accordingly. Simply name-dropping the document; Simply mentioning that it exists - Means nothing. (Please, idiots, try to quell your urges to say 'durka durka so the Constitution means nothing cuyo?')

Nobody said anything even CLOSE to calling the Constitution propaganda. Agit8r merely stated, correctly, that that loser Mark Levin is a propagandist.

Wrong. agit8duh CLAIMED, falsely, that Mark Levin is a propagandist.

In truth and reality (alien concepts to you, culo), Mark Levin is a brilliant Constitutional lawyer and advocates for his beliefs clearly and honestly. Unless you and agit8duh consider advocating for his beliefs to be "propaganda," you have no valid point.

If you DO imagine that "propaganda" means advocating clearly and honestly for one's beliefs, then you have a weird spin on the word propaganda. But, it's probably not that. It appears that you are merely dishonest.

In truth and reality (alien concepts to you, culo), Mark Levin is a brilliant Constitutional lawyer and advocates for his beliefs clearly and honestly. Unless you and agit8duh consider advocating for his beliefs to be "propaganda," you have no valid point.

If you DO imagine that "propaganda" means advocating clearly and honestly for one's beliefs, then you have a weird spin on the word propaganda. But, it's probably not that. It appears that you are merely dishonest.

Yep... Im still waiting for the 2 asshats to produce some documentable "propaganda".

Im not planning on holding my breath though.

Yep... Im still waiting for the 2 asshats to produce some documentable "propaganda".

Im not planning on holding my breath though.

Oh good GAWD.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz9Vjz9554"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sz9Vjz9554[/ame]

I started jotting down 0:45, 1:30-1:45, 2:07-2:14, etc, but then I realized... Virtually every sentence he speaks is propaganda.

See, you're talking to me like the clip in this thread is the only thing I know of Mark Levin. Wrong. I am very familiar with his program.

There's no propaganda? Puh-leeze. He is a SHAMELESS propagandist. The WORST on the radio by far. That's why outside of these radical peckerwood tough-guy fuck-everybody circle-jerks, NOBODY'S EVER HEARD OF HIM!

Sorry guys, Levin is a fucking joke. As long as you're on this "Teh Democwats evil! Gubmint bad!" kick, you're ALWAYS going to find some dimwit who spouts the nonsense you just love to hear. This Mark Levin is just the flavor du jour. He's worse than a right-wing version of Michael Moore.

Last edited:
Wait, I got one. Instead of looking for propaganda, please post something by your idol that does not contain propaganda. Good luck!

Forum List

Back