Levi or Tiger?

R

rdean

Morning Joe was a trip this morning. Two stories handled in two completely different ways.

The first was on Levi Johnson and the second on Tiger Woods. You would think that they would have been more sympathetic for Levi considering the kid ended up a breeding stud by the Palins. Scooped up, used once again as a political prop and then tossed under the bus worse than the McCain campaign. Even worse, this teenager was in a national war of words with a former governor and vice-Presidential candidate – a teenager!

It’s not like he has someplace to go. The press hounded him out of his oil rig apprenticeship and his mother is in jail for sailing drugs. He would need a waiver to get into the military considering he is a high school drop out. Not unusual for Alaska, a state with one of the highest drop out rates, if not THE highest in the nation. Levi is a “teenager”. Where is he supposed to go?

He may only be a teenager, but he understands that considering his prospects, whatever money he makes now may be the only money he ever makes. Who is likely to hire him after the way he has been trashed?

Don’t ask, “How’s your kid”. I suspect he doesn’t get regular visits.

Then there is Tiger Woods. A married father of two with a billion dollars who is a pussy hound through and through. There was even a report that while his wife was in the hospital giving birth, and with his mother downstairs eating supper, Tiger was upstairs nailing some broad every where except on the bed.

So who do they trash on Morning Joe? You got it. Levi. A “joke” was the nicest thing they called him. And for Tiger? A plea. “Give the man some privacy”. After all, Tiger has been trough a “lot”. Yea, a “lot” of “broads”.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. who cares who tiger woods bonked.

2. i think that people find Levi using the reflected fame of his child's grandmother to cash in a bit offensive.

3. and i think you jump to conclusions about why Levi wouldn't get regular visits. I'm figuring he isn't much interested given that he said he wasn't much into being a father at this time.

I don't agree with Joe on a lot of (most) things... but I think he's always civil and respectful

so be nice to my right wing crush. ;)

2. i think that people find Levi using the reflected fame of his child's grandmother to cash in a bit offensive.

3. and i think you jump to conclusions about why Levi wouldn't get regular visits. I'm figuring he isn't much interested given that he said he wasn't much into being a father at this time.

I don't agree with Joe on a lot of (most) things... but I think he's always civil and respectful

Joe didn't say a word. It was all Mika. Someone who has been taken care of her entire life and never had to really work all that hard. She became a newscaster by choice and through family connections.

Like I said, Levi was hounded out of his job as an aprentice by the press. The Palins used him during the election as a political prop. Are you suggesting it was ok for them to use him but not ok for him to use them back. After all, he has been "used" royally by the Palins.
And remember, Levi is a "teenager". He is just a kid himself. How can the Republicans put this kid down? His mother is in jail. Hasn't his life been hard enough?

The kid has bootstraps doesn't he?

All this gushy liberal stuff over Levi...
I suppose next is that he deserves free healthcare?

Isn't Playgirl going to pay him well?

Or is that Pallins estranged husband?

Last edited:
The kid has bootstraps doesn't he?

All this gushy liberal stuff over Levi...
I suppose next is that he deserves free healthcare?

Isn't Playgirl going to pay him well?

Or is that Pallins estranged husband?

I think Playgirl is probably paying him really well.

I also think he realizes that the only money he might ever be able to make in his entire life is right now. A dropout no one will probably ever hire.

Both Levi and Cheata Woods are nothing but dirt bags. Neither is worth all of the publicity they have received. Both are reeping what they sowed. If Levi was as great of a person as you claim him to be, he would have kept his equipment in the shed. So what does he do? Like anybody else who has 15 minutes of fame, he tries to make as much money off the situation as he possibly can. Woods, having more money than God, could do anything in life he would care to do. So, what does he do? Plays the field like an idiot. He may be great on the golf course but in my eyes that's the only place. I've known homeless people that had more class than either of them.

Last edited:
Both Levi and Cheata Woods are nothing but dirt bags. Neither is worth all of the publicity they have received. Both are reeping what they sowed. If Levi was as great of a person as you claim him to be, he would have kept his equipment in the shed. So what does he do? Like anybody else who has 15 minutes of fame, he tries to make as much money off the situation as he possibly can. Woods, having more money than God, could do anything in life he would care to do. So, what does he do? Plays the field like an idiot. He may be great on the golf course but in my eyes that's the only place. I've known homeless people that had more class than either of them.

What I said about Levi, "A dropout no one will probably ever hire."

What you said I said, "If Levi was as great of a person as you claim him to be".

Dropouts are only great to Republicans. When Democrats see a dropout, they want to help them. Republicans only want to get kids born. They feel that at that point, they already did enough.

The point I was making about Levi is that he is a kid, a teenager. My guess is that Sarah's daughter wasn't raped, Levi was seduced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus. Who cares about Tigers extramarital affairs??? I sure don't.

I care even less about Levi Johnsons bedroom escapades for Playgirl. Jeeze.

Jesus. Who cares about Tigers extramarital affairs??? I sure don't.

I care even less about Levi Johnsons bedroom escapades for Playgirl. Jeeze.

I feel the same about Palin. But it fun to fuss with the PDS types.

PDS seems to be a mutated strain of BDS.

You spent the past year blasting Palin and Levi and now you suddenly feel sorry that using him has gotten him where he is as if you had absolutely nothing to do with it? how odd.

The kid is young. He can do alot of things. you seem to think his life is over. I know this may be hard for you to believe, but peoples' lives will go on after you are done screwing them over. You arent the end all be all of the world.

BTW how do you sail drugs? im just curious. Is there a boat somewhere made out of crack? I dont think ive ever seen one before.

You spent the past year blasting Palin and Levi and now you suddenly feel sorry that using him has gotten him where he is as if you had absolutely nothing to do with it? how odd.

The kid is young. He can do alot of things. you seem to think his life is over. I know this may be hard for you to believe, but peoples' lives will go on after you are done screwing them over. You arent the end all be all of the world.

BTW how do you sail drugs? im just curious. Is there a boat somewhere made out of crack? I dont think ive ever seen one before.

Who was it that was blasting Levi?

Joe didn't say a word. It was all Mika. Someone who has been taken care of her entire life and never had to really work all that hard. She became a newscaster by choice and through family connections.

Like I said, Levi was hounded out of his job as an aprentice by the press. The Palins used him during the election as a political prop. Are you suggesting it was ok for them to use him but not ok for him to use them back. After all, he has been "used" royally by the Palins.
And remember, Levi is a "teenager". He is just a kid himself. How can the Republicans put this kid down? His mother is in jail. Hasn't his life been hard enough?

And I got my first law job because i had friends who already worked where i wanted to. i never begrudge people that

as for whether it was ok for sarah to use levi...no it wasn't. and it wasn't ok for her to use her children the way she did.

and last i checked, i'm not a republican...but i think you just made a bunch of rightwingers laugh.

any other questions?

Who cares about Tiger? Not me.

Who cares about Levi? Not me.

Does anyone truly think that Levi did not see an opportunity to be mined by his affiliation with Palin? Christ almighty, he used Palin just as much, if not more, than she used him. He's still using her.

Who cares about Tiger? Not me.

Who cares about Levi? Not me.

Does anyone truly think that Levi did not see an opportunity to be mined by his affiliation with Palin? Christ almighty, he used Palin just as much, if not more, than she used him. He's still using her.

pretty much my feelings on the subject.

Forum List

Back