Rumor: Obama-Clinton DOJ-FBI Sycophants scrambling to destroy evidence

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Just an interesting little rumor I heard the other day. Apparently the reason McCabe, Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein etc. have not been cooperating with Congress regarding the Fake Russian Dossier, is because the entire FISA warrants, and wiretapping issue where Obama in unprecedented fashion ordered surveillance on a rival campaign......is because internal documents will reveal that not only did people like McCabe and Lynch and Comey meet to plan out "THEIR INSURANCE" contingencies to launch a soft COUP against President Trump should he get elected, but they being career bureacrats, documented their meetings, just like they did THE TARMAC meeting that everyone denied having documents for.

What they are doing now is re-branding documents as National Security, and classifying numerous documents with High Level Security, and getting rid of some documents, or hiding them away, and this is why they have been stalling Congress, Obstructing Justice, Ignoring FISA Warrants and Subpoenas, and why even what little Congress does find out, has to be discussed behind closed doors away from Public View.

The FBI under Comey, and McCabe, and The DOJ under Lynch and her Underlings afterwards have been in a full blown Coverup and COUP Scandal since The Public found out about Clinton's secret and illegal State Department Server.

They have been scrambling to cover their tracks since the night President Trump was elected.

Last edited:
Was the Steele Dossier the FBI’s ‘Insurance Policy’?
Yeah, The Trump Dossier Could Be The FBI's 'Insurance' Plan
Fusion GPS Paid Top DOJ Official's Wife To Dig Up Dirt On Trump
Bruce Ohr, who met with dossier author Christopher Steele, to be hauled before Congress
Watch-live-Acting-FBI-director-testifies-before-Senate-panel.jpg

That’s been going on since election night.
Just an interesting little rumor I heard the other day. Apparently the reason McCabe, Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein etc. have not been cooperating with Congress regarding the Fake Russian Dossier, is because the entire FISA warrants, and wiretapping issue where Obama in unprecedented fashion ordered surveillance on a rival campaign......is because internal documents will reveal that not only did people like McCabe and Lynch and Comey meet to plan out "THEIR INSURANCE" contingencies to launch a soft COUP against President Trump should he get elected, but they being career bureacrats, documented their meetings, just like they did THE TARMAC meeting that everyone denied having documents for.

What they are doing now is re-branding documents as National Security, and classifying numerous documents with High Level Security, and getting rid of some documents, or hiding them away, and this is why they have been stalling Congress, Obstructing Justice, Ignoring FISA Warrants and Subpoenas, and why even what little Congress does find out, has to be discussed behind closed doors away from Public View.

The FBI under Comey, and McCabe, and The DOJ under Lynch and her Underlings afterwards have been in a full blown Coverup and COUP Scandal since The Public found out about Clinton's secret and illegal State Department Server.

They have been scrambling to cover their tracks since the night President Trump was elected.

Congress and in my opinion Jeff Sessions and The Inspector General are not carrying out their duties.
I blame part of that on The Establishment Left & Right who wanted to maintain the Status Quo of Corruption, Bribery and Graft in Government.

Maybe now all this will be exposed to light and be sanitized.

Though I keep hoping more is happening than we are told. If they announce anything then they know where to concentrate their scrubbing. Sometimes silence is golden.

Congress and in my opinion Jeff Sessions and The Inspector General are not carrying out their duties.
I blame part of that on The Establishment Left & Right who wanted to maintain the Status Quo of Corruption, Bribery and Graft in Government.

Maybe now all this will be exposed to light and be sanitized.

I’m sure this little rumor was from your batshit crazy far right media.

I see you’ve joined the treasonous right wing’s crusade in trying to thwart the FBI’s ability to do their jobs.
Tell everyone why you don’t want justice and find out whether the president is a crook.

Forum List

Back