Let's talk about R v. W

IMO The President has never seemed to consider all the consequences of his actions. If, for example, what do you the reader think about abortion, and what might be the intended and unintended consequences if R v. W is repealed.

A million American children a year would live that otherwise would have been killed.

Any more questions?

And those 1 million children most likely would have grown up in poverty with no proper education and healthcare.

At least they would have grown up. Beats being dead. I'll take a little poverty over death any day of the week. At least with poverty you can get out of it and have a good life. When your mother kills you because you might be a bother to her then you are pretty much dead from then on, aren't you?

The basic inability to understand that life is than death is a great example of the immorality of the filthy soulless Moon Bats in this country that supports abortion.

IMO The President has never seemed to consider all the consequences of his actions. If, for example, what do you the reader think about abortion, and what might be the intended and unintended consequences if R v. W is repealed.

A million American children a year would live that otherwise would have been killed.

Any more questions?

And those 1 million children most likely would have grown up in poverty with no proper education and healthcare.

And that outcome is somehow BRIGHTER for the "no borders Dem" who want to let in 100s of thousands of stone poor minors ALONE or with a family member who legally can't WORK in America? Do you ever actually try to balance these two positions?

The Federal Govt SUCKS at most everything it tries to do. You're putting waaaay to much faith in their power to fix all these issues. THe load falls on YOUR back. In one way or the other. But at least those "adopted/fostered" babies would be citizens.

I didn't say it was.

My point was that you don't have to be personally involved in an issue to have an opinion.

ANd it is a cop out to claim you do.

Do you have an opinion about pedophilia?
Mr. Clean is close, though. It is an individual woman's decision, along with input from the sperm donor, what to do. As another woman, it is not my place to decide for her, either.

And the unborn child? DOes society not have a responsibility to protect him or her?

That's a good question, one which opens a door far beyond the prenatal stage. Does society have a responsibility to children under the age of 18?

Yes. Of course.

That seems not to be the case of Republicans (unless it's their kids) and Libertarians. One reason why I'm a Democrat.

Your odd and unsupported statement is noted and dismissed.

Are you prepared to answer the question you "replied" to?

And the unborn child? DOes society not have a responsibility to protect him or her?

If Roe v. Wade is overturned to get a legal abortion a woman might have to travel to New York, California or some other state where it wouldn't be a crime. Perhaps in states where abortion is illegal there might be a few counties that look the other way and not enforce the law. Then there is possibility that like drugs and immigration its enforcement will be problematic.

Forum List

Back