Let's talk about R v. W

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
IMO The President has never seemed to consider all the consequences of his actions. If, for example, what do you the reader think about abortion, and what might be the intended and unintended consequences if R v. W is repealed.

I like to leave the abortion issue to the ladies.

As a guy, it's really none of my business.

IMO The President has never seemed to consider all the consequences of his actions. If, for example, what do you the reader think about abortion, and what might be the intended and unintended consequences if R v. W is repealed.

The most conservatives states, in the Deep South and Midwest, might ban it.

Many others, might increase restrictions somewhat.

Most would simply pass state laws to maintain the status quo.

That's bullshit.

People can discuss ethical matters, without being directly involved.

I've never been a murderer, or been murdered, but I have strong opinion on the act.

That's bullshit.

I've never been a murderer, or been murdered, but I have strong opinion on the act.

Abortion is not murder. Murder is murder.
Then why if a pregnant woman is murdered does the killer get charged with a double homicide? Hmmm?

That's bullshit.

I didn't say it was.

My point was that you don't have to be personally involved in an issue to have an opinion.

ANd it is a cop out to claim you do.

Do you have an opinion about pedophilia?

I dont believe abortion is protected by the Constitution. I believe it is left up to the States.
I dont believe a state govt should force gestation.
I am pro-choice.

I dont believe abortion is protected by the Constitution. I believe it is left up to the States.
I am pro-choice.

Of course your opinion is your opinion but not responsive to the question. Try to think; read the OP slowly. Your opinion on abortion is not the issue.

Roe V Wade is becoming irrelevant. It is more used to rally the base (both sides) than anything else.
Most states where most of the population is pro-life have state laws that make it difficult to impossible to get an abortion for reasons other than medical.
In effect, Roe V Wade has already been overturned throughout the country.

I am pro-choice.

Of course your opinion is your opinion but not responsive to the question. Try to think; read the OP slowly. Your opinion on abortion is not the issue.

He stated that the states should get to legislate it.

That is what will happened if roe is overturned.

And then he stated his personal opinion.

Seemed pretty straightforward to me.

I see you follow your rich white far left masters commands without question or hesitation.

You are not hear to discuss or talk about anything you are here to push the far left religious agenda.

That's bullshit.

I didn't say it was.

My point was that you don't have to be personally involved in an issue to have an opinion.

I think he got it. So, what do you think are the consequences of a repeal of R v. W?

That's bullshit.

I didn't say it was.

I think he got it. So, what do you think are the consequences of a repeal of R v. W?

From the third post in your thread.

The most conservatives states, in the Deep South and Midwest, might ban it.

Many others, might increase restrictions somewhat.

Most would simply pass state laws to maintain the status quo.

I am pro-choice.

I just talked about RvW, dipshit.
Do you know what your own fucking OP is about?

tenor.gif

That’s fine and dandy, It should be a states issue only not federal governments.
Never mind that the most innocent party to an abortion pays the ultimate price... For the abortion.

I am pro-choice.

I just talked about RvW, dipshit.
Do you know what your own fucking OP is about?

They are not hear to talk about anything, they are here to push the far left religious agenda.

They do not even anything about R v W.

They are not even pro choice..

A million American children a year would live that otherwise would have been killed.

Any more questions?

Forum List

Back