Lets take a serious look at the fiasco that the terrorist trials in NY will be.

And, Bush was right!...Either Bin Laden was handed directly over to the US or no deal. No third parties, no exceptions!

Yea, and how did that work out for ya??? :lol:

When was the last time Bin-Laden showed his face?

It appears, that it may have worked out just fine!

Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

Here's the facts. IF Bin-laden is still alive, he's living his life cowering in a hole with his precious dialysis machine just waiting for special op's to come and seriously brutalize his cowardly ass, while GWB is enjoying a much deserved retirement after a job well done, enjoying time in his brand spankin' new mansion in Dallas, and his huge ranch in Crawford while enjoying the finest food and ammenities money can buy. So, who REALLY won?

LMAO!

I'll say it again:

And, Bush was right!...Either Bin Laden was handed directly over to the US or no deal. No third parties, no exceptions!

Yea, and how did that work out for ya??? :lol:

When was the last time Bin-Laden showed his face?

It appears, that it may have worked out just fine!

Here's the facts. IF Bin-laden is still alive, he's living his life cowering in a hole with his precious dialysis machine just waiting for special op's to come and seriously brutalize his cowardly ass, while GWB is enjoying a much deserved retirement after a job well done, enjoying time in his brand spankin' new mansion in Dallas, and his huge ranch in Crawford while enjoying the finest food and ammenities money can buy. So, who REALLY won?

LMAO!

I'll say it again:

First of all, I am no way and have never been a liberal. Period

Osama bin Laden put out a tape just a few months ago.

The cave and dialysis machine are both myths. There is no evidence for either of these being true.

How do you know where and how well bin-Laden is living?

Forum List

Back