Let's take a poll on Russia

Was your vote changed because of Russia

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
It's shocking so many are pushing for another Cold War with Russia. The Russian People actually have so much in common with the American People. Russia should be our friend, not our enemy. Did it try to influence our Election? Maybe? But so did our 'Allies' the Brits.

The US and others do it all the time. How many Elections has the US interfered with, and how many Puppet Regimes has it installed over the many years? So, Americans whining about influencing elections, really is so disingenuous and hypocritical. Numerous nations around the world try to influence elections. It's no reason to start another Cold War, or WWIII. Cooler heads need to prevail.

Your masters are pleased.

Prominent American Citizens like Hillary Clinton, sought out Russian interference. She paid quite a bit of cash for Russian dirt on Trump. People like her are more culpable than Russia is. She wanted Russian interference. And what about our 'Allies' the Brits? Clearly they colluded with Clinton to influence our Election. Will we sanction them too?

Any day now you will be rewarded with the scraps from your masters table.

You have done well. Good boy.

That's pretty weak. I think even you know Hillary Clinton requested and paid for both British and Russian interference in our Election. You wanna put it all on the Russians, but it's actually Clinton who wanted the Russian interference. She even paid for it.

It's almost as if you are parroting exactly what your handlers want you to say with no critical analysis on your part, whatsoever.

Ok, it's exactly like that.

What are you disagreeing with? It's obvious Clinton paid for both British and Russian interference in our Election. She sought out the interference. So who's more culpable?

Did anyone expect Trumpbots were intelligent enough to realize that they were affected by Russian generated propaganda?

They bought it hook, line & sinker - and they still parrot the bullshit.

Ah... just never mind that the middle class and rual America was getting hammered by the Dems policies for over 20 years.
The people did not want the Clintons.
The Dems picked the wrong candidate.
Russia did not influence anyone's vote.

I find it so bizarre and a bit shocking Democrats can defend Hillary Clinton paying for British and Russian interference in our Election. It's like they're pretending it didn't happen. Total denial.

It was said that the hackers got the information about Hillary's emails from her workers at the campaign office if it was stuff that Hillary did not want the public to find out about why would her workers have it

I find it so bizarre and a bit shocking Democrats can defend Hillary Clinton paying for British and Russian interference in our Election. It's like they're pretending it didn't happen. Total denial.
They are DemBots they are programmed to believe what they are told

Did Russia do anything to sway your vote
how would you know, if you do not know what they actually dd yet? What articles were promoted by them? How many times did you retweet them, and those you tweeted, how many times did they retweet? or share on Facebook?

If the DNC's and then later the Podesta emails had not been stolen and released to wikileaks, what would Trump had used to excite his base every night and in all of his tweets and comments on ''I love wikileaks'' and ''lock her Up'' chants?

If the Podesta emails had not been stolen by the Russians, what would they have released to distract from the Access Hollywood Tape just out AND the US intelligence Agency's warning to us in the press/news about the Russians interfering in our election process.....which got snuffed out by the stolen email release?

IF the Russians hadn't interfered, then the NRA might not have gotten all the donations they got allegedly from Russia, to fund their ads for Trump?

If the emails had not been stolen and released by the Russians would MORE of Bernie supporters voted for her? More unity at their convention?

Advertising, marketing, and grass root marketing are all effective tools used to make you want something, without you realizing it was the marketing....the ads...the promotion.. that made you want it.

Companies spend hundreds of billions on advertising/marketing, because it is so effective, in a subliminal sort of way.

So, bottom line....I'm not certain if we will ever truly know the truth in your question's answer, Froggy.

Evidence is the dnc emails were released from an insider, not hacked. Regardless, don't you care about the outright corruption that was exposed? Do you care more for a person like hilary, than the very obvious corruption she left in her wake?
there is no evidence of that west wall... there is a bunch of conspiracies that have never been able to be proven true....by anyone..!!!!

Including the "Russia" shit.
ya think so, eh?

It was said that the hackers got the information about Hillary's emails from her workers at the campaign office if it was stuff that Hillary did not want the public to find out about why would her workers have it
and it was not true... it didn't and it couldn't have come from Seth Rich, if you follow the details. That was a disinformation campaign..

and it was not true... it didn't and it couldn't have come from Seth Rich, if you follow the details. That was a disinformation campaign..

OK. So why did the dnc refuse to release their server to the FBI so they could find out who hacked them and how?

It said from emails on multiple computers at the DMV headquarters

GPS and the Clinton campaign's lawyer paid GPS for opposition research....Gps hired Steele because he was an expert spy in Russia dealings...GPS swore under oath, Steele was not told who hired Fusion GPS, because Fusion GPS did not want to influence in any way, his investigation. GPS hired Steele because the Opposition research they did for the Free Beacon, discovered all they could on Trump's USA business deals but kept running in to Russian connections. It was known that Steele's responsibility and specialty while in the MI6, was Russia....they picked Steele, because he was the best man for the job.

Steele did not pay any Russians for information.GPS guy swore under oath to this, and Steele also said he paid no Russians or informants..... Steele was only paid $134,000 by GPS for the entire job....

But go ahead and keep spinning conspiracies your wonderful mentor, made up...

simply not true froggy, scouts honor!

GPS and the Clinton campaign's lawyer paid GPS for opposition research....Gps hired Steele because he was an expert spy in Russia dealings...GPS swore under oath, Steele was not told who hired Fusion GPS, because Fusion GPS did not want to influence in any way, his investigation. GPS hired Steele because the Opposition research they did for the Free Beacon, discovered all they could on Trump's USA business deals but kept running in to Russian connections. It was known that Steele's responsibility and specialty while in the MI6, was Russia....they picked Steele, because he was the best man for the job.

Steele did not pay any Russians for information.GPS guy swore under oath to this, and Steele also said he paid no Russians or informants..... Steele was only paid $134,000 by GPS for the entire job....

But go ahead and keep spinning conspiracies your wonderful mentor, made up...

GPS can swear all they want to, it is clear who hired steele to do the work. The whole darned world knows it.

simply not true froggy, scouts honor!
I'll go back to the article I was reading an see.

I don't know they cared how I voted, I think they just wanted me to lose confidence in our democracy.

Seeing how people on USMB believe the FBI is corrupt, the other party's pols are evil and corrupt, the gov't has a Deep State 5th column, illegals voted in the millions, etc., I think the Russians have been very successful.

Keep in mind, prominent Americans like Hillary Clinton sought out Russian interference. She even paid quite a bit of cash for it. So it's not all on Russia. Some of our fellow citizens are more culpable.
I doubt either party sought Russian interference in our election. What they both wanted was dirt on the other candidate. I consider that research rather than interference.

Your masters are pleased.

Prominent American Citizens like Hillary Clinton, sought out Russian interference. She paid quite a bit of cash for Russian dirt on Trump. People like her are more culpable than Russia is. She wanted Russian interference. And what about our 'Allies' the Brits? Clearly they colluded with Clinton to influence our Election. Will we sanction them too?

That's pretty weak. I think even you know Hillary Clinton requested and paid for both British and Russian interference in our Election. You wanna put it all on the Russians, but it's actually Clinton who wanted the Russian interference. She even paid for it.

It's almost as if you are parroting exactly what your handlers want you to say with no critical analysis on your part, whatsoever.

What are you disagreeing with? It's obvious Clinton paid for both British and Russian interference in our Election. She sought out the interference. So who's more culpable?

I'm not disagreeing with anything.

I agree that you are unable to think critically and are a mouthpiece for your corporate overlords.

We definitely can agree on that.

I don't know they cared how I voted, I think they just wanted me to lose confidence in our democracy.

Seeing how people on USMB believe the FBI is corrupt, the other party's pols are evil and corrupt, the gov't has a Deep State 5th column, illegals voted in the millions, etc., I think the Russians have been very successful.

Keep in mind, prominent Americans like Hillary Clinton sought out Russian interference. She even paid quite a bit of cash for it. So it's not all on Russia. Some of our fellow citizens are more culpable.
I doubt either party sought Russian interference in our election. What they both wanted was dirt on the other candidate. I consider that research rather than interference.

The Brits and Russians were invited by US Citizens to interfere. They merely accepted the invitation. But regardless, no other nation on earth meddles in foreign elections more than the US does. No one's installed more Puppet Regimes around the world than the US. So Americans whining about this stuff, really is comically hypocritical.

I'm not disagreeing with anything.

I agree that you are unable to think critically and are a mouthpiece for your corporate overlords.

We definitely can agree on that.

Aw come on, that's a lame Snowflake dodge. I'm done wit ya, kid. Movin on...

Forum List

Back