Let's take a poll on Russia

Was your vote changed because of Russia

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
Did Russia do anything to sway your vote
Yeah they did. Putin called me up and wanted come over and talk to me so I said sure, c'mon over Vlad. He got here and told me that he wanted me to vote for Hillary Clinton and I told him that I was going to already. You know she's got decades of experience and stuff and she's a cinch to win the election. So Vlad tells me that Trump did this, and Trump did that, and he even had girls pee on him in Russia.

But after he left I got to thinking, why would the leader of Russia be so interested in the presidential election when Clinton was guaranteed to win? So I thought even more and decided Vlad was trying to influence the vote and I just voted for Trump in spite of his vodka swilling ass.

No, I wrote in Ted Cruz.

That said, if the Russians can be held even partially accountable for keeping hitlery out of the WH the nation owes them some gratitude.

no, not in the last election - but the NEXT election is a whole nother story..

ADIOS HAIR CLUB PRESIDENT ... GFY

I walked in to vote for Hillary, and later realized I voted for Trump.
I still don’t know wtf happened.

Every one of you were influenced by Russia to vote for Trump. You're just too (dumb/stubborn/ignorant) to realize it.

Look at the propaganda nonsense you buy in to and share back out. Where do you think this is coming from?

It's funny the news says they did but you can't find any person that can say that they voted because of the Russians for Trump

It's shocking so many are pushing for another Cold War with Russia. The Russian People actually have so much in common with the American People. Russia should be our friend, not our enemy. Did it try to influence our Election? Maybe? But so did our 'Allies' the Brits.

The US and others do it all the time. How many Elections has the US interfered with, and how many Puppet Regimes has it installed over the many years? So, Americans whining about influencing elections, really is so disingenuous and hypocritical. Numerous nations around the world try to influence elections. It's no reason to start another Cold War, or WWIII. Cooler heads need to prevail.

I don't know they cared how I voted, I think they just wanted me to lose confidence in our democracy.

Seeing how people on USMB believe the FBI is corrupt, the other party's pols are evil and corrupt, the gov't has a Deep State 5th column, illegals voted in the millions, etc., I think the Russians have been very successful.

It's shocking so many are pushing for another Cold War with Russia. The Russian People actually have so much in common with the American People. Russia should be our friend, not our enemy. Did it try to influence our Election? Maybe? But so did our 'Allies' the Brits.

The US and others do it all the time. How many Elections has the US interfered with, and how many Puppet Regimes has it installed over the many years? So, Americans whining about influencing elections, really is so disingenuous and hypocritical. Numerous nations around the world try to influence elections. It's no reason to start another Cold War, or WWIII. Cooler heads need to prevail.
We need to defend our system from friend and foe alike. It's like spying, everyone does it but everyone also tries to neutralize the other side's spies. That's the game.

I don't know they cared how I voted, I think they just wanted me to lose confidence in our democracy.

Seeing how people on USMB believe the FBI is corrupt, the other party's pols are evil and corrupt, the gov't has a Deep State 5th column, illegals voted in the millions, etc., I think the Russians have been very successful.

they think so, too

Russian election hacking 'wildly successful' in creating discord:...

If the presidential candidate in America meets with Russian official people, this is called Russia's interference in the American elections

If a presidential candidate in Russia meets with American officials, this is called freedom. And it is sponsored by America. If Russia would forbid it, then the Americans would call this suppression of freedom
:iyfyus.jpg:

well, if you responded to Russian created information why would you think it didn't have anything to do with your vote.

is there some reason you are all so desperate to make sure no one checks?
Been checking for a year and spent over 7 million dollars and they still don't know

"Their purpose was to sow discontent and mistrust in our elections. They wanted us to be at each others' throats when it was over," Rogers said at the event in Cambridge, Massachusetts. "It's influencing, I would say, legislative process today. That's wildly successful"
Something like this would have taken place after the election not before

well, if you responded to Russian created information why would you think it didn't have anything to do with your vote.

is there some reason you are all so desperate to make sure no one checks?
Been checking for a year and spent over 7 million dollars and they still don't know

and dipshit traitor RW's are STILL opting to blow a Russian before accepting an American.

Forum List

Back