Lets see, who do I fear the most....white boys or ISIS? Uhmmmmm

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got black shit for brains ******* raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling ****** black boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!

does it sound racist now?

Yes...he is a member of the black racist wing of the democrat party...the party that is the home of racists of all colors....

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

- Reverend Jesse Jackson..............

And sadly, he's right....however, as some one who's been privy to white hatred, being on the scene when Dr. King was killed....Jesse today would resend those words given the racist hatred these so called white foot steps have for his black ass today and I would bet my last frickin dollar, he doesn't travel alone...hint hint
louw_joseph_1862_2005-38204311_std.jpg

Democrats don't like it when hou remind them of the murders they comitted to keep blacks from voting....they would much rather you just losten to their lies as they try to blame republicans.......the ones who actually fought to help blacks...
Youre confusing democratic and republican with liberal and conservative. Historically conservatives are the dirtiest examples of human scum known to mankind.

Do you realize that blacks are about 12-13% of the population but account for over 80% of the inter racial crime and over 90% of black murders....

you would do better to fear black teenage males raised in democrat controlled cities than you would have to fear any white person...even the cops.......
Typical monkey gibberish. There is no more predatory animal on the face of the planet than a group of racist white men.

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!
Dont fear anything. Be wary of white people but if they smell fear they will attack.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

And sadly, he's right....however, as some one who's been privy to white hatred, being on the scene when Dr. King was killed....Jesse today would resend those words given the racist hatred these so called white foot steps have for his black ass today and I would bet my last frickin dollar, he doesn't travel alone...hint hint

Why are those three assclowns heiling Hitler?

I thought they were pro-civil rights.

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!
You think? Your are a racist retarded punk, shit for brains. Blacks are a bigger threat to this country.
^^^^^^^^^

Cracker Goy

Democrats don't like it when hou remind them of the murders they comitted to keep blacks from voting....they would much rather you just losten to their lies as they try to blame republicans.......the ones who actually fought to help blacks...
Youre confusing democratic and republican with liberal and conservative. Historically conservatives are the dirtiest examples of human scum known to mankind.

You are an idiot...conservative is a neutral word and the good or evil of it depends on what is being conserved....moron.....the democrats tried to save slavery......an old democrat practice...so their conservatism was evil....

The Republicans at the time were trying to conserve the founding principals codified over 100 years before the Civil WAr....so their consevatism was good.

Today...Modern Conservatives are fighting for the founding principals of all men are created equal, and endowed with inalienable rights from our creator to life, liberty amd the puruit of hapiness....so our conservatism is good...

The democrats want to create an all powerful governmemt that controls not just their former slaves, but all americans...so their "progressivism" is truly evil....

You think? Your are a racist retarded punk, shit for brains. Blacks are a bigger threat to this country.
^^^^^^^^^

Cracker Goy

Ah guno...still a racist...it takes balls to keep posting a racist image of an Indian American governor in clownface......George takei, a racist from the asian racist wing of the democrat party backed down in calling a black Supreme Court justice a clown in black face.....

You are a vile racist....but since I support the Bill of Rights and in Particular the freedom of speech.....you have the right to be a vile racist, and a member of the racist democrat party...you go girl....spew that vile race hate......

Do you realize that blacks are about 12-13% of the population but account for over 80% of the inter racial crime and over 90% of black murders....

you would do better to fear black teenage males raised in democrat controlled cities than you would have to fear any white person...even the cops.......
Typical monkey gibberish. There is no more predatory animal on the face of the planet than a group of racist white men.

Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

In fact, white violence against blacks is dwarfed by black on white violence. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author. Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population. Both the absolute number of incidents and the rate of black-on-white violence are therefore magnitudes higher than white-on-black violence. There is no white race war going on.

Read more at: Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

A black boy “has a life expectancy five years shorter than a white boy,” notes Nicholas Kristof as part of his litany of persistent white racism. A considerable part of that gap is due to the black homicide-victimization rate — six times higher than the white homicide-victimization rate. It is not whites who are responsible for that homicide death gap; it’s other blacks. Blacks commit homicide at close to eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined; among males between the ages of 14 and 17, the interracial homicide commission gap is nearly tenfold. Rare is the national protest and media blitz over those routine killings.

Read more at: Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

You are an idiot...conservative is a neutral word and the good or evil of it depends on what is being conserved....moron.....the democrats tried to save slavery......an old democrat practice...so their conservatism was evil....

The Republicans at the time were trying to conserve the founding principals codified over 100 years before the Civil WAr....so their consevatism was good.

Today...Modern Conservatives are fighting for the founding principals of all men are created equal, and endowed with inalienable rights from our creator to life, liberty amd the puruit of hapiness....so our conservatism is good...

The democrats want to create an all powerful governmemt that controls not just their former slaves, but all americans...so their "progressivism" is truly evil....

In fact, white violence against blacks is dwarfed by black on white violence. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author. Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population. Both the absolute number of incidents and the rate of black-on-white violence are therefore magnitudes higher than white-on-black violence. There is no white race war going on.

A black boy “has a life expectancy five years shorter than a white boy,” notes Nicholas Kristof as part of his litany of persistent white racism. A considerable part of that gap is due to the black homicide-victimization rate — six times higher than the white homicide-victimization rate. It is not whites who are responsible for that homicide death gap; it’s other blacks. Blacks commit homicide at close to eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined; among males between the ages of 14 and 17, the interracial homicide commission gap is nearly tenfold. Rare is the national protest and media blitz over those routine killings.

This proves you are a moron. The dems that advocated slavery then were the same as the reps now.

Tough shit. Thats what happens when you mess with people. Chickens come home to roost like Malcom X said. Shows how cowardly white boys are when they have to rely on the police and nut jobs to fight their battles when todays Black people will put a foot in your ass.

Tough shit. Thats what happens when you mess with people. Chickens come home to roost like Malcom X said. Shows how cowardly white boys are when they have to rely on the police and nut jobs to fight their battles when todays Black people will put a foot in your ass.

Blacks not stoned on drugs won't fight unless they have 8 on 1......you're starting to believe you aren't a race of cowards. :blsmile:

No, this is what happens when blacks decided to trust racist democrats to run their lives.....the democrats who owned their ancestors destroyed the black family, helped encourage single, teenage mothers, and isolated minorities in sections of the city ignored by the rich white democrats.......

Blacks trusted democrats....and they are paying the price with the lives of their children....

The truth of the matter is neither whites nor ISIS should be the major concern. 93% of murders of African American are committed by other African Americans.

The blogger, citing an earlier blog post and The Blaze, stated that there were 8,000 to 9,000 African-Americans killed each year -- 93 percent of them by African-Americans.

The numbers came from a 2007 U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics report, which stated that blacks were victims of 7,999 homicides in 2005 and said that 93 percent were killed by people who shared their race.

FTR, it is also true that 84% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

So, if you really want to live in fear of a race...the race to fear is your own.

Glad I could help.

The truth of the matter is neither whites nor ISIS should be the major concern. 93% of murders of African American are committed by other African Americans.

The blogger, citing an earlier blog post and The Blaze, stated that there were 8,000 to 9,000 African-Americans killed each year -- 93 percent of them by African-Americans.

The numbers came from a 2007 U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics report, which stated that blacks were victims of 7,999 homicides in 2005 and said that 93 percent were killed by people who shared their race.

FTR, it is also true that 84% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

So, if you really want to live in fear of a race...the race to fear is your own.

Glad I could help.

TBH, I don't live in fear of being murdered. :D

^^^^^^^^^

Cracker Goy
N$&@)$ faggot

Today's black people are pussies with a tribal mentality, pussy.

Forum List

Back