Lets see, who do I fear the most....white boys or ISIS? Uhmmmmm

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

- Reverend Jesse Jackson..............

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got black shit for brains ******* raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling ****** black boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!

does it sound racist now?

• Banned
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

And sadly, he's right....however, as some one who's been privy to white hatred, being on the scene when Dr. King was killed....Jesse today would resend those words given the racist hatred these so called white foot steps have for his black ass today and I would bet my last frickin dollar, he doesn't travel alone...hint hint
louw_joseph_1862_2005-38204311_std.jpg

And sadly, he's right....however, as some one who's been privy to white hatred, being on the scene when Dr. King was killed....Jesse today would resend those words given the racist hatred these so called white foot steps have for his black ass today and I would bet my last frickin dollar, he doesn't travel alone...hint hint

Holy matrix bubble batman..........this idiot thinks some lone white guy killed MLK!!:coffee:

'(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country"

Ever think that might be a response to black shit for brains thugs raising hell all over the damn country?

Ok. EASY answer.

You have the misfortune of being on a sinking ship.

Three small islands are nearby. You have to swim to one...where you may be forever.

All the whites swim to island 1.
All the blacks swim to island 2.
All the Muslims swim to island 3.

Which island you swimming to?

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!
You think? Your are a racist retarded punk, shit for brains. Blacks are a bigger threat to this country.

In the USA, deaths from right-wing terrorists currently outnumber deaths form islamic terrorists.

Right-Wing Extremists More Dangerous Than Islamic Terrorists In U.S. NPR

Many of the righties here like it that way, and praise their side's thuggery. Skook, for example, has repeatedly praised physical attacks on liberals. Other posters here have openly called for liberals to be killed.

You don't see those physical threats coming from the left here. The two sides are not alike at all. Why the difference? Winners don't need intimidation tactics.

In the USA, deaths from right-wing terrorists currently outnumber deaths form islamic terrorists.

Many of the righties here like it that way, and praise their side's thuggery. Skook, for example, has repeatedly praised physical attacks on liberals. Other posters here have openly called for liberals to be killed.

You don't see those physical threats coming from the left here. The two sides are not alike at all. Why the difference? Winners don't need intimidation tactics.
Total bullshit from a libtarded source. Retards.

npr, that bastion of truth and justice

or not

mostly not

since muslim terror is called anything but that

if i was afraid of anyone, they wouldn't be around for very long. Cause I'd remove that threat, one way or another.

Do you realize that blacks are about 12-13% of the population but account for over 80% of the inter racial crime and over 90% of black murders....

you would do better to fear black teenage males raised in democrat controlled cities than you would have to fear any white person...even the cops.......

Democrats don't like it when hou remind them of the murders they comitted to keep blacks from voting....they would much rather you just losten to their lies as they try to blame republicans.......the ones who actually fought to help blacks...

Forum List

Back