The General Lee is losing it's battle flag............

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that the pro golfer who bought the General Lee (original car from the Dukes of Hazard), is now going to give it a paint job and remove the flag from it's roof.

Confederate flag on Dukes of Hazzard car to be painted over with American flag myfox8.com

Seems that he's gonna replace it with an American flag.

Good call.

Not only that, but NASCAR is offering to replace battle flags that are usually flown by fans with American ones in trade, and additionally will not allow the battle flag to be displayed during it's races.

It seems that the pro golfer who bought the General Lee (original car from the Dukes of Hazard), is now going to give it a paint job and remove the flag from it's roof.

Confederate flag on Dukes of Hazzard car to be painted over with American flag myfox8.com

Good call.

Not only that, but NASCAR is offering to replace battle flags that are usually flown by fans with American ones in trade, and additionally will not allow the battle flag to be displayed during it's races.
NASCAR is so popular with liberals it should be a good move.

Apparently you've been hitting the catnip a bit hard TipsyCat.................NASCAR is more popular with conservative Southerners than it is with Democrats.

But..................if you have something that says NASCAR is more popular with democrats than conservatives, please provide the link, because I think you're pulling "facts" outta your ass, meaning you're full of shit.

Apparently you've been hitting the catnip a bit hard TipsyCat.................NASCAR is more popular with conservative Southerners than it is with Democrats.

But..................if you have something that says NASCAR is more popular with democrats than conservatives, please provide the link, because I think you're pulling "facts" outta your ass, meaning you're full of shit.
Do you really think that taking the confederate flag is going to increase NASCAR'S popularity with those southerners? Wouldn't an organization play to their fans?

They aren't. They are playing to liberals. They must think that the new rules will be popular with liberals.

wonder when they will demand this hateful image be removed

th

Lighten up BikerSailor. I detected a bit of sarcasm in Tipsycatlover's remark. It was a bunch of redneck moonshine running good ol' southern boys that started NASCAR and I bet most of them had a rebel flag on their car. And not a damned one of them ever owned a slave.

can the left get anymore gawddam petty? and what are we suppose to do all have an orgasm over it?

I just read what Watson said on it and it's NOT FOR the reason these Fascist on the left wants you to think it is

a snippet from the article:
Yet, Watson had a very different outlook on the Confederate flag controversy then when he said:

Obviously, I don’t stand for the Confederate flag. The Confederate flag was not used (in the show) for what people see it as today, so that's sad. But NASCAR was built on moonshining, so the show was built on moonshining. I thought it was fun. I didn’t buy the car to get publicity; I bought it because I love it.

They said the reason was the Confederate flag on top. I understand if I was using it in that form. But I bought because it's 01, from the TV show, and who doesn't want a car that's been jumped? The TV show was about moonshining, driving in the backwoods in those days.

all of it here:
Bubba Watson Will Paint American Flag on Roof of His General Lee Truth Revolt

Good call.

It's his car, he can do what he wants, but what a fucking vagina.

Conservative Southerners are Democrats DUMBASS!!!

I think he's an idiot for doing it. but it's his car so he can send it over a cliff for all I care

Forum List

Back