Lets see, who do I fear the most....white boys or ISIS? Uhmmmmm

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?
Yes, Brown was shot with his hands up. And black lives do matter.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Really.....and where did you get that info. from since none of the actual witnesses say that?

All lives matter....
Most of the witnesses said that including the one that was with him throughout the entire incident. That the grand jury CHOSE to ignore all those testimonies in order to fit a narrative to clear Warren doesn't change a thing.

The ones who said that lied in other parts of their testimony, like some saying "he shot him in the back" or "the cop shot him when he was kneeling on the ground", or they say "he had his hands up", but admit that "Brown charged the cop". We knew those things weren't true based on the physical evidence. They were no longer credible witnesses. Only the proven liars said he had his hands up.

Take a look for yourself. Look at the column for each witness who claimed he had his hands up. Youll see each one of them say something we know for a fact is a lie.

table-finalfinalup4.png
Sir, are you aware that one of the main jurors who influenced the decision has been proven to be a known liar? So there goes that standard.

Furthermore, did they include those two white witnesses that said he was shot with his hands up? They were local workers in the area at the time.

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?

Really.....and where did you get that info. from since none of the actual witnesses say that?

All lives matter....
Most of the witnesses said that including the one that was with him throughout the entire incident. That the grand jury CHOSE to ignore all those testimonies in order to fit a narrative to clear Warren doesn't change a thing.

The ones who said that lied in other parts of their testimony, like some saying "he shot him in the back" or "the cop shot him when he was kneeling on the ground", or they say "he had his hands up", but admit that "Brown charged the cop". We knew those things weren't true based on the physical evidence. They were no longer credible witnesses. Only the proven liars said he had his hands up.

Take a look for yourself. Look at the column for each witness who claimed he had his hands up. Youll see each one of them say something we know for a fact is a lie.

table-finalfinalup4.png
Dude, almost every single witness but 2 claimed that Michael Brown had his hands up.

Furthermore, the majority of them claimed that he was running AWAY FROM Darren Wilson when he was shot.

Damned by your own evidence.

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png
Sir, are you aware that one of the main jurors who influenced the decision has been proven to be a known liar? So there goes that standard.

Furthermore, did they include those two white witnesses that said he was shot with his hands up? They were local workers in the area at the time.

You completely disregarded the facts that I just posted. You had no response whatsoever which leads me to believe you intentionally ignored it. The ones who said he had his hands up lied about other things. The facts are right there in front of you and you still ignore them. Apparently you just don't have the courage to admit you were wrong about this case from day 1. You are now married to your "hands up" narrative. Fine, believe whatever you want then.

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png
Dude, almost every single witness but 2 claimed that Michael Brown had his hands up.

Furthermore, the majority of them claimed that he was running AWAY FROM Darren Wilson when he was shot.

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png

You mean the witnesses who lied...and were found to be lying under oath.....I don't see witness # 6 listed...I heard her speaking about what happened...she was right there and said she hated the cops, but she tells the truth saying "That was the way she rolls," and she said he charged the officer and she yelled at him to stop...and he didn't have his hands up....where is she on that list?

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png

We knew those things weren't true based on the physical evidence. They were no longer credible witnesses. Only the proven liars said he had his hands up.

The actual physical autopsy disputes the testimony of the liars.....and yet they won't believe it.....

Good post....but there is no convincing a leftist that the truth is true and reality is reality...it just isn't a part of their DNA....

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png

You completely disregarded the facts that I just posted. You had no response whatsoever which leads me to believe you intentionally ignored it. The ones who said he had his hands up lied about other things. The facts are right there in front of you and you still ignore them. Apparently you just don't have the courage to admit you were wrong about this case from day 1. You are now married to your "hands up" narrative. Fine, believe whatever you want then.
Your Graphic Proved Inconsistencies By All The Witnesses. Snap out of it!

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png

They lied. Its a known fact that you are ignoring to preserve your false narrative.

St. Louis prosecutor admits witnesses likely lied under oath MSNBC

Some Ferguson witnesses weren t credible - CNN.com

Some witnesses lied to Michael Brown grand jury McCulloch says. So why have them testify News

The truth is right there, for anyone who wants the truth.

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png

No...witnesses are missing....like witness # 6 who was right there when the shooting happened....

Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

In fact, white violence against blacks is dwarfed by black on white violence. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author. Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population. Both the absolute number of incidents and the rate of black-on-white violence are therefore magnitudes higher than white-on-black violence. There is no white race war going on.

Read more at: Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

A black boy “has a life expectancy five years shorter than a white boy,” notes Nicholas Kristof as part of his litany of persistent white racism. A considerable part of that gap is due to the black homicide-victimization rate — six times higher than the white homicide-victimization rate. It is not whites who are responsible for that homicide death gap; it’s other blacks. Blacks commit homicide at close to eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined; among males between the ages of 14 and 17, the interracial homicide commission gap is nearly tenfold. Rare is the national protest and media blitz over those routine killings.

Read more at: Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online
Tough shit. Thats what happens when you mess with people. Chickens come home to roost like Malcom X said. Shows how cowardly white boys are when they have to rely on the police and nut jobs to fight their battles when todays Black people will put a foot in your ass.
Today's black people are pussies with a tribal mentality, pussy.

I triple dog dare you, coward to drive to a black area of town and say that shit.....and bring your gun, your back up, but just do it....or or or do what you real pussies do here, blog about the shit in the safety of your trailor....you cowardly maggot
I go to black neighborhoods a lot, unarmed. I don't live in a trailer. Truth hurts doesn't it? Faggot

LOLOLOL, hanging around the white house and capital hill don't count!!
Never been to DC. You are a first class idiot.

Hands up, don't shoot?
Black lives matter?

All lives matter....

table-finalfinalup4.png

Hands up was a lie, Brown didn't have his hands up. Brown got what he deserved.

Lets see, who do I fear the most....white boys or ISIS? Uhmmmmm

I'm not afraid of any one or any thing. What's your problem?

Forum List

Back