Lets see, who do I fear the most....white boys or ISIS? Uhmmmmm

The OP is stupid if she thinks ISIS cares what color American's skin is. If you are from the west, you are dead meat. Period.

What you white people don't seem to understand and I get it, is that blacks are killing blacks and most of these senseless murders happen among, thugs, drug dealers and hood rats...yeah, ever now and then a innocent is killed, but I got no issues with Tevon killing Drevon over a fuckin white chic or drug deal gone bad.....hey, trash killing trash....the only people that should mourn that shit is that sorry black bitch that gave birth to the scum...that's how 99% of the black community feels.

Do you realize that blacks are about 12-13% of the population but account for over 80% of the inter racial crime and over 90% of black murders....

you would do better to fear black teenage males raised in democrat controlled cities than you would have to fear any white person...even the cops.......
Typical monkey gibberish. There is no more predatory animal on the face of the planet than a group of racist white men.

Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

In fact, white violence against blacks is dwarfed by black on white violence. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author. Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population. Both the absolute number of incidents and the rate of black-on-white violence are therefore magnitudes higher than white-on-black violence. There is no white race war going on.

Read more at: Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

A black boy “has a life expectancy five years shorter than a white boy,” notes Nicholas Kristof as part of his litany of persistent white racism. A considerable part of that gap is due to the black homicide-victimization rate — six times higher than the white homicide-victimization rate. It is not whites who are responsible for that homicide death gap; it’s other blacks. Blacks commit homicide at close to eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined; among males between the ages of 14 and 17, the interracial homicide commission gap is nearly tenfold. Rare is the national protest and media blitz over those routine killings.

Read more at: Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online
Tough shit. Thats what happens when you mess with people. Chickens come home to roost like Malcom X said. Shows how cowardly white boys are when they have to rely on the police and nut jobs to fight their battles when todays Black people will put a foot in your ass.
Today's black people are pussies with a tribal mentality, pussy.

I triple dog dare you, coward to drive to a black area of town and say that shit.....and bring your gun, your back up, but just do it....or or or do what you real pussies do here, blog about the shit in the safety of your trailor....you cowardly maggot

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!
You think? Your are a racist retarded punk, shit for brains. Blacks are a bigger threat to this country.
^^^^^^^^^

Cracker Goy
N$&@)$ faggot
You should leave America and go join up with ISIS where you will be much safer

I am safe, my hood is all black!! Not a confederate flag in sight

'(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country"

Ever think that might be a response to black shit for brains thugs raising hell all over the damn country?

So you saying, niggas killing each other all over the inner cities, each other mind you..... is causing you pink pussies to go into a damn church and gun down 9 old people?????? If that motherfucker so damn brave and wanting to do some serious shit, why didn't he take his sorry white ass to the hood to do some damage???? Bottom line, you white bastards are nothing but the nations poster children for what real cowards consist of......all sugar water with a gun when everyone is off guard.

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white shit for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!

A woman with the clap is more scarier than those two things, but just my opinion...

You need to explain your paranoia in terms of apples or oranges? Phony comparison, misleading logic. Snicker snicker.

You think? Your are a racist retarded punk, shit for brains. Blacks are a bigger threat to this country.

And you can say that shit with a straight face????? Really??? You white motherfuckers took us to war, you white mf's almost destroyed the world's economy, you white mf's monopolize mass murders, you white mf's, especially your white women, there isn't a scandal to name, that they aren't apart of and please lets not forget the do nothing white conservatives......and black are a bigger threat to this country? Surely your insane and beyond stupid

A woman with the clap is more scarier than those two things, but just my opinion...
Only if your a man whore who don't use condoms, just sayin!!

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got white for brains rednecks raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling redneck white boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!!
You need to explain your paranoia in terms of apples or oranges? Phony comparison, misleading logic. Snicker snicker.

Big damn difference, at least these insane motherfuckers that follow ISIS are being targeted and in most cases stopped....who the fuck is tracking some white bitch with a attitude? Ya know the type that guns down 21 babies, off guard in a school? Or 19 people watching a damned movie? Or 9 people doing bible study? Or countless unarmed black men murdered by cops? Who's tracking these bitches?

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating."

- Reverend Jesse Jackson..............

And sadly, he's right....however, as some one who's been privy to white hatred, being on the scene when Dr. King was killed....Jesse today would resend those words given the racist hatred these so called white foot steps have for his black ass today and I would bet my last frickin dollar, he doesn't travel alone...hint hint
louw_joseph_1862_2005-38204311_std.jpg

Democrats don't like it when hou remind them of the murders they comitted to keep blacks from voting....they would much rather you just losten to their lies as they try to blame republicans.......the ones who actually fought to help blacks...

The only so called help republicans ever gave a black man is a ticket to freedom.....that ticket was handed out in the 1800's and black people still gotta deal with racist mf's in America. Other than that, I can't think of one damned thing a republican has ever ever ever ever done for anybody, let alone blacks, that has ever ever helped this country. Oh, I can think of one thing...Nixon, he resigned.

Only if your a man whore who don't use condoms, just sayin!!

Whore, Slut, loose, or the many other terms could describe me, and not ashamed of it...

As for White Boys or ISIS the two are as scary as the Cubs winning the World Series. Now come November after the Fall Classic if the Cubs win a World Series then I will revisit this comment but the chances of winning one is the same chance a Casper looking boy or some terrorist from the Middle East will kill me...

(laughter), here we are stressing over the dreaded ISIS, meanwhile, we got black shit for brains ******* raising hell all over the damn country. I personally think our law enforcement community should be aggressively profiling ****** black boys this holiday season. Between these radical nuts and sharks, I don't know which is more threatening!

does it sound racist now?

Yes...he is a member of the black racist wing of the democrat party...the party that is the home of racists of all colors....

Racist of all colors??? LOLOLOLOL.... at least we got some color going, you racist mf's got one damned color....PINK!! with a sprinkling of dead black meat, ie Michael, Clarence and what's his face

Do you realize that blacks are about 12-13% of the population but account for over 80% of the inter racial crime and over 90% of black murders....

you would do better to fear black teenage males raised in democrat controlled cities than you would have to fear any white person...even the cops.......
Typical monkey gibberish. There is no more predatory animal on the face of the planet than a group of racist white men.

Charleston Shooting Obama s False Race Narrative National Review Online

In fact, white violence against blacks is dwarfed by black on white violence. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author. Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population. Both the absolute number of incidents and the rate of black-on-white violence are therefore magnitudes higher than white-on-black violence. There is no white race war going on.

A black boy “has a life expectancy five years shorter than a white boy,” notes Nicholas Kristof as part of his litany of persistent white racism. A considerable part of that gap is due to the black homicide-victimization rate — six times higher than the white homicide-victimization rate. It is not whites who are responsible for that homicide death gap; it’s other blacks. Blacks commit homicide at close to eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined; among males between the ages of 14 and 17, the interracial homicide commission gap is nearly tenfold. Rare is the national protest and media blitz over those routine killings.

Tough shit. Thats what happens when you mess with people. Chickens come home to roost like Malcom X said. Shows how cowardly white boys are when they have to rely on the police and nut jobs to fight their battles when todays Black people will put a foot in your ass.

Man, these whites keep thinking todays blacks are these passive non aggressive beings, because we allow the COPS to bully us.....they better get real with the times, like I said before, this ain't yo mama's 1950 brood....they'd just as soon cut your throat for a dime.

The OP is stupid if she thinks ISIS cares what color American's skin is. If you are from the west, you are dead meat. Period.

Dude, get a grip and pay attention to your surroundings...a white boy may be on the loose

What you white people don't seem to understand and I get it, is that blacks are killing blacks and most of these senseless murders happen among, thugs, drug dealers and hood rats...yeah, ever now and then a innocent is killed, but I got no issues with Tevon killing Drevon over a fuckin white chic or drug deal gone bad.....hey, trash killing trash....the only people that should mourn that shit is that sorry black bitch that gave birth to the scum...that's how 99% of the black community feels.
And what you black people don't understand is that 99% of white folks feel the same way y'all do...but if we talk about it, we are racists.

Never mind. I read the rest of your black rantings. It's assholes like you that "represent" the blacks who are thugs, lowlifes, pond scum and in general wasting everyone's air.

And what you black people don't understand is that 99% of white folks feel the same way y'all do...but if we talk about it, we are racists.

If that is the case, then why are yaw stressing over violence in black communities? I raised good honest hard working kids and thank God, they're all safe and raising families...this part of the black community nobody gives a shit about. Its always the trouble makers that get the press, the hate, the what the fuck ever...I have no sympathy for these sorry black bitches that have all these fuckin kids and they turn out bad...keep yo nasty ass legs shut and get a damned job.

And just for the record, white people are saying the shit and who gives a fuck? Its called freedom of speech, just make sure you say it around the right, white damned people. duh

Never mind. I read the rest of your black rantings. It's assholes like you that "represent" the blacks who are thugs, lowlifes, pond scum and in general wasting everyone's air.

Since when did I inform you that I gave a fuck about you or your opinions of me? just askin

Forum List

Back