Let's Reward Chicago's Dumbest Students With A Laptop!

Here's a typical student using his laptop:

justine-lapdance-2.jpg

justine-lapdance-2.jpg

bullfighter, if that is your real name....

you're the biggest dickhead i've seen on this board, it took a half day to come up with this ? from now on, if i see a hint of racism in your posts, i'm flagging them, and i encourage other members to do the same. there's a report button, and i'm going to start using it for people just like you. and i promise i will dog you on till you change your ways or are voted off this island, either way the board wins.

Last edited:
People still thinking Computers automatically make kids smarter is just plain Bull Shit. It just isn't true. The U.S. is actually dropping in World Education rankings. Nations that have far less resources are passing us up. More computers wont make a bit of difference. Our Public Education System is broken. Our children were actually better educated when there were no Computers. The cost of these laptops will only only further cripple the Chicago Public School System.

Btw,if they can afford all these Thousands of laptops,why are they are always claiming they have no money? I haven't seen a Public School yet that wasn't whining about not having enough money. It has become standard operating procedure for them to whine about that. I blame the corrupt Teacher Unions for this. If they have enough money to purchase Thousands of Laptops,they don't have a money problem. People just need to use common sense on this stuff. Laptops will not solve Chicago's Public School problems.

How are we doing affording all the staff for the buildings we already pay for?

When you guys shit on the good ideas for poltical purposes you fuck everything up.

Quit fucking everything up would you.

justine-lapdance-2.jpg

you're the biggest dickhead i've seen on this board, it took a half day to come up with this ? from now on, if i see a hint of racism in your posts, i'm flagging them, and i encourage other members to do the same. there's a report button, and i'm going to start using it for people just like you. and i promise i will dog you on till you change your ways or are voted off this island, either way the board wins.

How is that photo racist?

If it were a white kid grinding himslef, would you have called it racist?

Seems you are the one who made it racist...

I saw some little kid showing off to his friends.

You saw a black kid showing off to his friends.

Time for you to re-evaluate how you see things....

Unless....of course.....I missed an earlier post.....and I realize that is a possibility.

Bullfighter is a racsist.

dont defend this idiot or you will look like a fool in the end

Bullfighter is a racsist.

dont defend this idiot or you will look like a fool in the end

I do not know Bullfighter nor was I defending him/her.

I simply articulated my observation....showing that photo was by no means an act of racism. It was funny to me whether it was a white kid or a black kid..."kid uising his laptop"...very creatrive and humorous.

I simply saw it as a kid and didnt even think of racism until somoeone IMPLIED it was racist in nature....with nothing to base that accusation on other than his/her personal sentiments.

See how that works? Can be a pretty dangerous term to freely throw around.

How could they have all this cash to purchase Thousands of Laptops? They're always screeching about being completely broke. In fact all Public Schools screech about being completely broke. That's definitely a corrupt Teacher Union tactic. More Laptops wont change Chicago's crumbling Public School System. In fact it will likely make things worse.

This has got to be the most hilarious post of the week. You just cannot make this shit up...

justine-lapdance-2.jpg

Washamericon: If that is YOUR real name?:cuckoo:

Until every REAL American is safe in the neighborhoods that once were American, I'll keep fighting the third world monkeys and their trainers.

Which one are you?:lol:

Last edited:

justine-lapdance-2.jpg

Unless....of course.....I missed an earlier post.....and I realize that is a possibility.

I don't mind spending money on blacks. They are Americans and welcome to a legitimate share of the US. They also make up about half of the students in Chicago. But when my tax dollar is spent on some border jumping beaners that will never amount to anything other than tattoo covered, groin scratching, knuckle dragging, gang bangers, then I get a little upset. Don't you?:(

Chicago kids are dumb because the people who run Chicago's Public Schools are dumb. It's not any more complicated than that. Laptops wont change anything in Chicago.

justine-lapdance-2.jpg

here are a couple of bullfighter quotes from yesterday..

"Most Mexicans still think the toilet is an automatic face washing machine." bullfighter

"Mexicans are too stupid to use one. You would have to give them a special course and the Dream Act just to get those filthy people to use the toilet correctly". the bulfighter

People still thinking Computers automatically make kids smarter is just plain Bull Shit. It just isn't true. The U.S. is actually dropping in World Education rankings. Nations that have far less resources are passing us up. More computers wont make a bit of difference. Our Public Education System is broken. Our children were actually better educated when there were no Computers. The cost of these laptops will only only further cripple the Chicago Public School System.

Btw,if they can afford all these Thousands of laptops,why are they are always claiming they have no money? I haven't seen a Public School yet that wasn't whining about not having enough money. It has become standard operating procedure for them to whine about that. I blame the corrupt Teacher Unions for this. If they have enough money to purchase Thousands of Laptops,they don't have a money problem. People just need to use common sense on this stuff. Laptops will not solve Chicago's Public School problems.

you're the only one i've heard say automaically

computers don't help provide a better education ?

i agree the unions have to go. and my grandfather was the first asstant secretary to j.w. crabtree, of the n.e.a., so that's saying something

Last edited:
Chicago kids are dumb because the people who run Chicago's Public Schools are dumb. It's not any more complicated than that. Laptops wont change anything in Chicago.

quoted for truth

the computer won't change the world... nope not one bit,
as i say i still have hope for chicago, since i grew up there, most people just wave at it.

Last edited:
Get rid of textbooks and give them laptop! Yep that is a sure surefire way to save money. What happens when these kids walk home and thugs steal the laptops? What about the kids with crackhead parents that hock these laptops for a fix!

Hell nearly every kid at law school had a laptop, but we still need text books! This guy is a moron!

Chicago right now has mamonth sized budget issues. They raised property, sales, business taxes, license fees, fines, tickets and even sold our parking meters to a private enterprise (who raised parking fees to close to what a garage costs, and made it 24/7 365 days, we used to get Satur and Sun and holidays off to boast retail and other businesses, but not anymore).

They have been smacking businesses around for so long, that office space in Chicago has become a joke. My father-in-law FINALLY decided to move his office to the suburbs after 3 decades in the city. Just 5 short years ago his office building had 90% capacity, now its less than 10%! The owners had to get rid of a fricking doorman! And this trend is plaguing the city!

Chicago has become a progressive hell hole! Too bad they dictate what happens throughout the state. If Chicago wasn't in IL, then we would be as red as Indiana!

quoted for truth

the computer won't change the world... nope not one bit

A computer is used for covnience. It is a time saver as it pertains to communication, research, calculation and document production.

During younger childhood learning, convenience and time saving should not be deemed crucial.

Thanks to computers, mature adults inadvertantly send confidential emails to third parties due to the "auto enter"....but thats another story.

To me? Tossing that idea to the public was nothing more than a vote getting gimmick.....similar to Obama's "vote for me and 95% of you will get a check in the mail"

Forum List

Back