Let's Put The Popular Vote, Versus The EC Into Proer Perspective!

federalist50

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2016
In all 50 states, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes! Minus California & New York, Donald Trump won by 3 million votes! It would therefore seem to me that the EC worked just as it was designed by the Founding Fathers! You have to have majority support from the whole country, not just two states!

In all 50 states, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes! Minus California & New York, Donald Trump won by 3 million votes! It would therefore seem to me that the EC worked just as it was designed by the Founding Fathers! You have to have majority support from the whole country, not just two states!

A person's vote should not count less because of where they choose to live. No one wants to live on the prairie in Montana and be poor and broke. They want to go to California so they can get a job. Make sense?

Take away Texas, Tennessee and Kentucky Hillary win by 6 million votes! What a fun game! Let's keep tossing out states and fudging up the numbers!

Trump lost the popular vote by the biggest in American history. That tells any idiot pretty much everything you need to know about the new Fuhrer.

Donald Trump has lost popular vote by greater margin than any US President
Donald Trump has lost the popular vote by more than any president in US history

More crying from the children.

Prove the assumption.

Please link to the federal archive of the popular vote?

Has this Popular Vote been audited? No? Nuff said.

Here's one more thing that you might believe in, but in reality does not exist......

(If there are children present, don't let them read the following)

Santa Claus

Sorry to burst you're bubble kid.

Trump lost the popular vote by the biggest in American history. That tells any idiot pretty much everything you need to know about the new Fuhrer.

Donald Trump has lost popular vote by greater margin than any US President
Donald Trump has lost the popular vote by more than any president in US history

Hillary lost the Electoral vote while beating her opponent by the largest margin in history.

Someone with her 'experience' should have known which was needed to win the presidency.

That should pretty much tell you how much of a loser she was/is

A person's vote should not count less because of where they choose to live. No one wants to live on the prairie in Montana and be poor and broke. They want to go to California so they can get a job. Make sense?

I think the case could be made that both California & New York are way out of step with the rest of the country, but under the "proportional EC system," they both have the most electoral votes! Democrats should be careful what they wish for, because they still have the advantage in the EC! Also, I would remind you that Bill Clinton, was elected twice without reaching 50% or more of the popular vote because of third party candidates, but he won the EC and I don't remember anyone complaining! I find it quite interesting that weeks before the election, both the Hillary campaign and the news media kept talking about the "impregnable blue line" and her advantage in the EC! This system of electing president's has been around for 232 years and isn't going to go away!

I think the case could be made that both California & New York are way out of step with the rest of the country, but under the "proportional EC system," they both have the most electoral votes! Democrats should be careful what they wish for, because they still have the advantage in the EC! Also, I would remind you that Bill Clinton, was elected twice without reaching 50% or more of the popular vote because of third party candidates, but he won the EC and I don't remember anyone complaining! I find it quite interesting that weeks before the election, both the Hillary campaign and the news media kept talking about the "impregnable blue line" and her advantage in the EC! This system of electing president's has been around for 232 years and isn't going to go away!

Do you have some sort of moral opposition to using periods? :p

Forum List

Back