Liberals are just idiots

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Revenge gifting?

Do liberals ever do anything without politics as a thought?

What a bunch of sad miserable morons.

You have one fag who doeant like his family voting republican, sorry bro just because you suck dicks doesn't mean peoe are just going to vote democrat for you

Another one is mad her brother voted teump.because their mother is Mexican and has a special.needa child, what the fuck does any ofh that have to do with anything.

Wow, what a cult, unbelievable.

Trump backers get 'revenge gifts' from relatives: donations to liberal causes

Revenge gifting?

You have one fag who doeant like his family voting republican, sorry bro just because you suck dicks doesn't mean peoe are just going to vote democrat for you

Another one is mad her brother voted teump.because their mother is Mexican and has a special.needa child, what the fuck does any ofh that have to do with anything.

There are normal, decent, honest, curious, tolerant, open-minded liberals.

And then there are the hateful, nasty narcissists who have taken over the Democratic Party.

Let's try to keep them separate, please.

Revenge gifting?

do you ever consider posting threads in the correct forum ?

T
Revenge gifting?

There are normal, decent, honest, curious, tolerant, open-minded liberals.

And then there are the hateful, nasty narcissists who have taken over the Democratic Party.

Let's try to keep them separate, please.
The two normal, decent, honest, curious, tolerant, open-minded liberals are in Canada.

And we mustn't forget the adjective confused.

can you just imagine a typical flaming liberal on an airplane complaining that the tiny restroom just isnt up to his standards and will demand a full refund?

I wish liberals were only idiots, but they're far worse: the most hate-filled, violent, death-threatening, sadistic, gruesome, classless, uncivilized criminal savages I've ever seen in near 44 years of life (yes, god help me, even WORSE than the muslims they fellate). Literally, I have never seen a more bloodthirsty, treasonous, arrogant, subhuman bunch of demons who belong in cages like the non-human infectious diseases they are. Today's liberalfilth (one word now) should have been aborted the day the best part of them oozed down the insides of their mothers' thighs. A pure force of malignance and destruction.

can you just imagine a typical flaming liberal on an airplane complaining that the tiny restroom just isnt up to his standards and will demand a full refund?
what do you mean refund? if a liberal is on a plane, chances are that the taxpayer bought his/her ticket for them in the first place. Its not like a liberal is willing to spend their own money on anything.

Liberal Pisslam-cocksucking traitor-filth are the types of creatures who would fuck a pet muslim in the asshole and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give them a reach-around, to paraphrase "Full Metal Jacket." Liberalfilth (one word now?) are absolutely the worst, worst, WORST, more savage living things in the history of this planet. Jesus Christ, you violent anti-Trump psychopaths are DISGUSTING PIGS to me.

Forum List

Back