Let's play a game! It's called, who's the REAL racist.

It's not bigotry to say "All Muslims will be barred"? Yes, of course it is.

You are deliberately misquoting Trump...and it's noticed
Excuse me.
"No Muslims allowed" is bigotry. Do you not understand that?
Do you not understand how mindlessly reactionary you are?
That would violate the Wackernagl Principle so your post is invalid.
You apparently don't understand what a "reactionary" is.
And you dont know Wackernagl's Principle.

I'll have them niggas voting democrat for the next hundred years.
They're super predators.

VS

No Muslims allowed till we get to the bottom of what's going on.
I'll deport the illegals & build a wall.

Which set of statements constitutes racism?

Islam is not a race.:rofl:

They're super predators.

VS

Both of them. Although "Muslim" is technically not a race so it is merely bigotry.
So how is deporting illegals racist?
It isn't. Next question.
How could you arrive at them both being racist when by your own words neither of Trump's statements are racist?

Defending Trump again?
:lol: Hilarious

Question: Exactly what are you right-wingers trying to prove .. that you're not racist? :lol:

Of course you neanderthal motherfuckers are racist and few non-white people want anything to do with your party or candidates.

Grow some balls motherfuckers .. own up to what you are .. what you have always been.

Don't start whining about how much non-white people hate you NOW that you've become a rapidly dwindling political party that can no longer win a national election.

Guess what? It's only going to get worse for you. :lol:
Name one left-wing position you support for a non-fascist reason.

Democrats changed the demographics of this country because they betrayed the founding of this country and lost the vote of every European ethnic group that they, at one time claimed to represent.

Without changing the demographics Democrats would have been dead as a party more than a decade ago. That is a documented fact.

How stupid.

Did democrats force white people to have fewer children?

How about multi-racial babies .. they aren't white .. and democrats had nothing to do with that either.

Your angst is so sad .. for you. If I had a really tiny violin, I would play Taps on it .. for you.

I know , aal these black and brown people don't belong in your country. :lol: Hilarious.

BTW, if you aren't Native American, you're an immigrant.
How stupid are you?

What I said has nothing to do with not wanting non-white people in America. I was stating the fact that Democrats used to be able to win national elections extremely easily in a overwhelmingly white America and now they lose the white vote convincingly every election because the Democratic Party today is for racists and retards.

Democrats destroyed white families by pushing white women to forgo having children until they are heavily involved in their careers and don't have time for more than one kid. Democrats destroyed white families by emasculating white men with trillions of dollars of propaganda and forcing white adults to support ever more welfare dependent non-whites who continue to have 3 or 4 kids while they are living on welfare. Democrats are directly responsible for the decline in white birth rates in every way imaginable and they will pay for it sooner or later.

BTW, European nationalists say the same thing about non-whites in Europe but those racist non-white right wingers insist there are no natives of Europe.

You are deliberately misquoting Trump...and it's noticed
Excuse me.
You mean the principle of irrelevant principles.

They're super predators.

VS

This ignorance and stupidity of this comes as no surprise.

It fails as both a straw man fallacy and false comparison fallacy.

As already correctly noted: the unwarranted hate Trump and most of his supporters have for Muslims constitutes bigotry, nor ‘racism.’

And the notion that democrats are somehow ‘racist’ is just an idiotic lie.

Excuse me.
You mean the principle of irrelevant principles.

like I said.

“No Muslims allowed till we get to the bottom of what's going on. I'll deport the illegals & build a wall.”

This is particularly ignorant and moronic.

Where to start…

This exhibits ignorance of – or contempt for – the rule of law, where Muslims are ‘presumed guilty’ and subject to punitive measures, until their innocence can be ‘proven.’

This exhibits ignorance of – or contempt for – the due process of law, where those undocumented are not ‘illegal’ until such time as they have been found guilty in a court of law.

And the notion of ‘building a wall’ is unmitigated imbecility.

Remember when LBJ called for a ban of all ******* from traveling to the Untied States and was open to surveillance against black churches? Yeah, me neither.
The attempt to portray Johnson as a racist is as pathetic as it is offensive to history. Johnson was a tremendous opponent of racism and was genuinely horrified by it.

Bullshit. He has an extensive history of racism prior to becoming the President. He decided to utilize the Tammany Hall principles from NYC that grew the party there and utilize it for the benefit of the party.

The Truth About LBJ and MLK - Breitbart

All of you liberals are revisionist when it comes to the nasty history of the Democratic Party.

They're super predators.

VS

Why does it have to be only one or the other

a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

They're super predators.

VS

Both of them. Although "Muslim" is technically not a race so it is merely bigotry.
It’s hard to believe anyone this stupid is capable of turning on a computer.

Tell us, Gramps, did you even bother to think through your thread’s moronic premise before posting – because given the fact it’s truly moronic, it’s obvious you didn’t.

You’re an ignorant, ridiculous, stupid, hateful conservative – typical of most on the right; this thread is further proof of that.

It isn't. Next question.
How could you arrive at them both being racist when by your own words neither of Trump's statements are racist?

Defending Trump again?

Question: Exactly what are you right-wingers trying to prove .. that you're not racist? :lol:

Of course you neanderthal motherfuckers are racist and few non-white people want anything to do with your party or candidates.

Grow some balls motherfuckers .. own up to what you are .. what you have always been.

Don't start whining about how much non-white people hate you NOW that you've become a rapidly dwindling political party that can no longer win a national election.

Democrats changed the demographics of this country because they betrayed the founding of this country and lost the vote of every European ethnic group that they, at one time claimed to represent.

Without changing the demographics Democrats would have been dead as a party more than a decade ago. That is a documented fact.

How stupid.

How about multi-racial babies .. they aren't white .. and democrats had nothing to do with that either.

Your angst is so sad .. for you. If I had a really tiny violin, I would play Taps on it .. for you.

I know , aal these black and brown people don't belong in your country. :lol: Hilarious.

How stupid are you?

What I said has nothing to do with not wanting non-white people in America. I was stating the fact that Democrats used to be able to win national elections extremely easily in a overwhelmingly white America and now they lose the white vote convincingly every election because the Democratic Party today is for racists and retards.

Democrats destroyed white families by pushing white women to forgo having children until they are heavily involved in their careers and don't have time for more than one kid. Democrats destroyed white families by emasculating white men with trillions of dollars of propaganda and forcing white adults to support ever more welfare dependent non-whites who continue to have 3 or 4 kids while they are living on welfare. Democrats are directly responsible for the decline in white birth rates in every way imaginable and they will pay for it sooner or later.

BTW, European nationalists say the same thing about non-whites in Europe but those racist non-white right wingers insist there are no natives of Europe.

You said a lot of really stupid shit .. still doing it.

"Democrats are responsible for declining white births". :lol: Nothing short of absolutely moronic.

Regardless of your incredible ignorance for why the Republican Party is so rejected and on the path to becoming the Whigs, suffice it to say that America is evolving .. as it was always going to do .. and in the evolution, republicans and all they stand for is being rejected.

Many republicans have warned of this coming evolution, yet most republicans did nothing to alter their racist behavior.

So, stop fucking whining. Republicans put themselves in this position and were too fucking dumb to do anything about it even when they saw it coming.

Remember when LBJ called for a ban of all ******* from traveling to the Untied States and was open to surveillance against black churches? Yeah, me neither.
The attempt to portray Johnson as a racist is as pathetic as it is offensive to history. Johnson was a tremendous opponent of racism and was genuinely horrified by it.

Bullshit. He has an extensive history of racism prior to becoming the President. He decided to utilize the Tammany Hall principles from NYC that grew the party there and utilize it for the benefit of the party.

All of you liberals are revisionist when it comes to the nasty history of the Democratic Party.

I don't have a problem with the concept that LBJ might have been a racist- he is not a candidate for President.

But LBJ the 'racist' pushed through the landmark Civil Rights Act that was opposed by virtually every Conservative Southern Senator and Legislator.

What has Trump done for the American people to compare with the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

The former is racist, the latter is bigotry, and, both are stupid.

How is it bigotry enforcing federal law and vetting people coming to America? That isn't bigotry

Vetting people isn't. Banning all Muslims traveling to US and open to placing government surveillance against Mosques is a terrifying thought. It is a gross overreaction.

Evidently you don't know what Trump said either...he said until we can get a handle on the vetting process. C'mon,mdk you're better than this

Except that isn't what he said.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on,"

'complete shutdown of Muslims'- that covers every Muslim entering the United States- including U.S. citizens and residents.

It includes Muslim American soldiers- and their families.

It isn't. Next question.

Defending Trump again?

How stupid.

How stupid are you?

Democrats destroyed white families by pushing white women to forgo having children until they are heavily involved in their careers and don't have time for more than one kid.

e.

LOL.....yes- Democrats are responsible for white women not having children......

Because we all know that if Republicans were in charge women would be kept barefoot and pregnant......

Yeah Im a big liberal all right.
It is a slander on Johnson to say he was a racist.
What is the last biography of him you read?

It isn't. Next question.

Defending Trump again?

How stupid.

How stupid are you?

Democrats destroyed white families by pushing white women to forgo having children until they are heavily involved in their careers and don't have time for more than one kid.

e.

LOL.....yes- Democrats are responsible for white women not having children......

Because we all know that if Republicans were in charge women would be kept barefoot and pregnant......
You mean like non-white women are under Democrats....

They're super predators.

VS

The person I relieved for duty this evening left 20 minutes early. When we received orders to start clocking in and out on the phone Time clock - ( a computer we dial ), we were told not to leave early, and no one could clock us in and out. ABSOLUTELY leaving early ( when you relief has arrrived ) was forbidden

Well, one of the resident "favorites" to the site manager ( #1 Boss ) left about 20 minutes early and without clocking out.

Double standards where I work.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

They're super predators.

VS

The Muslim one the most because it involves actions not just words.

Tons of stupid ball washers here.

The current foreman for third shift, he drives a white Chevy Blazer and lives in the county north of me ; use to work with me on shift before he made supervisor - under another foreman.

The foreman we used to work for, would let the guy whom drives the White Chevy Blazer......"skip" monthly inspections of checking the fire supression sprinkler systems where I work.

We were to.....as a shift - do the sprinkler alarm checks ; but me and my shift partner ( A short guy with a mustache ) did them all. The guy whom drives a White Chevy truck - did not have to do any of the sprinkler inspections, the foreman at the time made me and my partner do them.

Then about two years ago......Mr White Chevy truck gets picked by the current site manager to be a shift supervisor. He had less time than me, he gotout doing his work, and he was not picked by the shift supervisor to do any extra or time consuming details.

Now that he is a shift supervisor - he sets in the office for a large part of the day.....about 10 hours out of a 12 hours shift ; playing on his I-phone or a small handheld game. He sets in his chair, facing east, lays back and "dips snuff" ( tobacco use is forbidden on the property ) and even when their is calls "back to back" - he never moves, he lets his subordinates do the work.

The Site supervisor ( A former State Trooper ) does not make three of the shift supervisors assist with calls when we are extremely busy. But if a regular guy is lacking......they get their butt chewed for not doing their work. If a regular guy messes up on fire inspections.......they are reprimanded.

No reprimand for the three foreman ( 2nd - third and forth shift ) whom get to sleep on duty on grave shift - or just lay around the office of a day.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back