Let's play a game! It's called, who's the REAL racist.

I'll have them niggas voting democrat for the next hundred years.
They're super predators.

VS

No Muslims allowed till we get to the bottom of what's going on.
I'll deport the illegals & build a wall.

Which set of statements constitutes racism?
Both of them. Although "Muslim" is technically not a race so it is merely bigotry.
What race are illegals?
They are the race of "make me lots of money when I hire them in place of Americans"

Rabbi thinks businesses should be allowed to hire anyone citizen or not.
Yeah it's that damn "freedom" thing again. Shame on me for not wanting freedom from the federal gov't.
That isn't freedom. It is anti American garbage.

The former is racist, the latter is bigotry, and, both are stupid.

How is it bigotry enforcing federal law and vetting people coming to America? That isn't bigotry
It's not bigotry to say "All Muslims will be barred"? Yes, of course it is.

You are deliberately misquoting Trump...and it's noticed
Excuse me.
"No Muslims allowed" is bigotry. Do you not understand that?

How is it bigotry enforcing federal law and vetting people coming to America? That isn't bigotry
That is not what he said. You of course left out one crucial phrase.

UNTIL WE CAN DETERMINE.......
Doesnt make any difference. It is bigotry.

:lol: Hilarious

Question: Exactly what are you right-wingers trying to prove .. that you're not racist? :lol:

Of course you neanderthal motherfuckers are racist and few non-white people want anything to do with your party or candidates.

Grow some balls motherfuckers .. own up to what you are .. what you have always been.

Don't start whining about how much non-white people hate you NOW that you've become a rapidly dwindling political party that can no longer win a national election.

Guess what? It's only going to get worse for you. :lol:
Name one left-wing position you support for a non-fascist reason.

Democrats changed the demographics of this country because they betrayed the founding of this country and lost the vote of every European ethnic group that they, at one time claimed to represent.

Without changing the demographics Democrats would have been dead as a party more than a decade ago. That is a documented fact.

Vetting people isn't. Banning all Muslims traveling to US and open to placing government surveillance against Mosques is a terrifying thought. It is a gross overreaction.

Excuse me.
And no Minors Allowed is what?

Excuse me.
And no Minors Allowed is what?
That's really your response? Pathetic.

Excuse me.
Do you not understand how mindlessly reactionary you are?

Vetting people isn't. Banning all Muslims traveling to US and open to placing government surveillance against Mosques is a terrifying thought. It is a gross overreaction.

Evidently you don't know what Trump said either...he said until we can get a handle on the vetting process. C'mon,mdk you're better than this

No it's not, it's being prudent and protecting America

I hope that someday soon Trump is at an all black rally and fills them in on the history of how it was Democrats who hung and hated blacks, and it was Democrats who were all in for slavery.

Excuse me.
That would violate the Wackernagl Principle so your post is invalid.

No it's not, it's being prudent and protecting America
Bigotry is prudent? I don't think so.

They're super predators.

VS

Clearly, the first one does. That was stated by a Dem after the slaves were free and the left, who didn't want them freed, desperately searched for a way to use them to their advantage. I don't see where anything has changed to this day.

And they constantly try to paint others as racist because they don't want people scrutinizing the actions of the Dem party for decades. They own the problems with inner cities. Government dependence and belief that nanny politicians will solve their problems is at the root of the destruction of the family unit and poverty.

Yet, the left claims that those who truly want people to elevate are the racists. Yea, anyone who honestly believes that minorities can succeed as well as whites are impugned by the left. We might give people on the government plantation big ideas and that would surely make them hard to control.

The left plays the race card on a daily basis and rarely is it the truth. I think blacks are capable of getting an ID. I think blacks are capable of gaining higher education and becoming incredibly successful. I think they are just as good as whites. And yet, the left plays the race card because what I believe is wrong in their eyes.

13237768_10157014687950515_6216252737200942039_n.jpg

They're super predators.

VS

Clearly, the first one does. That was stated by a Dem after the slaves were free and the left, who didn't want them freed, desperately searched for a way to use them to their advantage. I don't see where anything has changed to this day.

And they constantly try to paint others as racist because they don't want people scrutinizing the actions of the Dem party for decades. They own the problems with inner cities. Government dependence and belief that nanny politicians will solve their problems is at the root of the destruction of the family unit and poverty.

Yet, the left claims that those who truly want people to elevate are the racists. Yea, anyone who honestly believes that minorities can succeed as well as whites are impugned by the left. We might give people on the government plantation big ideas and that would surely make them hard to control.

The left plays the race card on a daily basis and rarely is it the truth. I think blacks are capable of getting an ID. I think blacks are capable of gaining higher education and becoming incredibly successful. I think they are just as good as whites. And yet, the left plays the race card because what I believe is wrong in their eyes.

13237768_10157014687950515_6216252737200942039_n.jpg
Actually the first statement is attributed (probably falsely) to Lyndon Johnson, not Andrew Johnson, so your chronology is a little off.

They're super predators.

VS

Both of them. Although "Muslim" is technically not a race so it is merely bigotry.
So how is deporting illegals racist?
It isn't. Next question.
How could you arrive at them both being racist when by your own words neither of Trump's statements are racist?

Defending Trump again?
:lol: Hilarious

Question: Exactly what are you right-wingers trying to prove .. that you're not racist? :lol:

Of course you neanderthal motherfuckers are racist and few non-white people want anything to do with your party or candidates.

Grow some balls motherfuckers .. own up to what you are .. what you have always been.

Don't start whining about how much non-white people hate you NOW that you've become a rapidly dwindling political party that can no longer win a national election.

Guess what? It's only going to get worse for you. :lol:
Name one left-wing position you support for a non-fascist reason.

Democrats changed the demographics of this country because they betrayed the founding of this country and lost the vote of every European ethnic group that they, at one time claimed to represent.

Without changing the demographics Democrats would have been dead as a party more than a decade ago. That is a documented fact.

How stupid.

Did democrats force white people to have fewer children?

Census: Fewer white babies being born
Census: Fewer white babies being born

How about multi-racial babies .. they aren't white .. and democrats had nothing to do with that either.

Your angst is so sad .. for you. If I had a really tiny violin, I would play Taps on it .. for you.

I know , all these black and brown people don't belong in your country. :lol: Hilarious.

BTW, if you aren't Native American, you're an immigrant.

Last edited:

Excuse me.
That would violate the Wackernagl Principle so your post is invalid.
You apparently don't understand what a "reactionary" is.

Forum List

Back