Lets Pick This Apart Piece by Piece

Trump obtained 2.2B dollars in loans from a German Banking Group..Deutsch Bank, to be specific. They took his word as to the valuations..no assessor needed or wanted. The bank was happy to make the loan and they made money.
The thing is, Trump lied to get that money, which gave him an unfair advantage over his competitors. Further, since the money was a 'loan' it was not taxed.
2.2b untaxed dollars for Trump to beat his competition over the head with.
It was unfair..and fraudulent.

You can, and will, whine like a colicky baby..but the court has spoken..and Trumps chance of winning an appeal are slim, at best.
As we speak, they are breaking up his NY business empire.
The bank did not take Trump's word for it. Otherwise there reliance would not be reasonable, which is a necessary element of a fraud claim (i.e., reasonable reliance upon a representation that was not true).

You have no business talking about things you know nothing about, you snoot.

Trump was in court today because he is being charged with "bank fraud".

The filth has alleged that Trump over inflated the value of mara lago and put it up as collateral for a loan.

Now lets pick this apart to see what utter horse shit this charge really is.

1 - A bank doesn't take the borrowers word for it. They will go assess the value of mara lago themselves before giving a loan.

2 - If you ask 5 people to assess the value of a property...you will get 5 different dollar amounts.

3 - There was no victim. Trump got the loans and paid them back plus interest. The banks aren't complaining one bit. And nobody is out a single penny.

So why is the filth doing this? So they can sway your opinion of Trump. People thunk...if Trump has all these charges against him...he MUST be guilty of SOMETHING. The filth wants to keep you from voting for Trump and this is their plan...you are watching it play out in real time.

It's the same with the "classified documents" case and every other of the 4 million cases against Trump...But I have news for the filth...

It AIN'T GONNA WORK! :muahaha:

View attachment 837478
^^thread title fraud

never heard of summary judgment, eh? both sides routinely request it. you are a moron.
I have heard of summary judgment. I have never heard of being found guilty on summary judgment, as I said. Try reading the entire sentence before you post next time, jizz breath. Don't waste me time.

DEMS-China-MSM used 4 Chocolate cities + PHX to rig 2020 Election results. They are now using Black prosecutors to harrass Trump.
"Anything for a dollar" for muslim or Black to advance the cause? What cause is that exactly? //

The filth has alleged that Trump over inflated the value of mara lago and put it up as collateral for a loan.

1 - A bank doesn't take the borrowers word for it. They will go assess the value of mara lago themselves before giving a loan.

2 - If you ask 5 people to assess the value of a property...you will get 5 different dollar amounts.

3 - There was no victim. Trump got the loans and paid them back plus interest. The banks aren't complaining one bit. And nobody is out a single penny.

So why is the filth doing this? So they can sway your opinion of Trump. People thunk...if Trump has all these charges against him...he MUST be guilty of SOMETHING. The filth wants to keep you from voting for Trump and this is their plan...you are watching it play out in real time.

It's the same with the "classified documents" case and every other of the 4 million cases against Trump...But I have news for the filth...

View attachment 837478
He's the Stormy one alright.

The current president never had a real job. He is a career politician who never had to meet a payroll or worry about a construction project and yet he is worth an estimated billion dollars. It's easy to trace Trump's financial records but there the hell did Biden's money come from?

View attachment 837478

So, if I get in my car, and I drive at 160 MPH on the road, I don't crash my car, I don't kill any one. I shouldn't be prosecuted because there was no victim?

View attachment 837478
Good points. Actually, a licensed appraiser never gives absolute value they give and OPINION of value based on real data. (comparable sales, comparable rentals, cost services, etc.) Appraisals (valuations) are done for different reasons but the most prevalent is Market Value. In income appraisals a capitalization rate could determine a different value than an appraisal for market (sale value). A county assessor appraises for ad valorem (taxes) purposes and will have a different limiting conditions and typically those assessments are not used by banks because they are not specific to the property and usually based on a mass appraisal (Opinions of value based on a whole community, City blocks, etc.. So there is that.

Beyond all that, a bank has LTV standards (Loan to value ratio) from which they base how much to loan on a property. Example: You own a $500,000 property and wish to borrow say $5,000. Many banks will just forego an appraisal and loan money on the LTV. If you default on that loan, the bank can easily recoup the loss with $495,000 equity.

When you get to someone like Trump who owns properties with income from rental, entertainment, etc. there are other factors like depreciated assets, a track record of good business, etc. It's not so simple as what the MSM and Democrats would have you believe.

Forum List

Back