Let's make it HARD to get into this country and EASY to start a small business in this country

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
WOW!

What a novel concept - right?

At the end of the day, THIS is what President Trump is pushing to do!

RIGHT NOW, it is EASY to get into the USA and HARD to start a small business in the USA.

Folks, we have is ass-backwards.

I have a question for you, did you know that if you are self employed or if you own a small business that you have to pay 15.3% of your earnings into Social Security & Medicaid BEFORE you start calculating your taxes???

It's outrageous. And I am NOT EVEN talking about the overwhelming regulations that stifle entrepreneurship - I am only addressing the burden that is imposed to carry retirement and medical benefits!

On top of that, we are letting people come here that have ZERO RIGHT to be here and allowing them to enjoy the fruits of our labor and generosity.

Nevermind that we have elected officials that actually believe that we OWE it to them to take care of their every need; despite the fact that they have contributed NOTHING to the system that they are being allowed to benefit from.

I want American resources to be available to Americans that have paid in and ONLY to those that have paid in.

I want people that did not come here legally to be thrown out - YESTERDAY!

And I want resourceful people that work to create something to be free from overwhelming regulations and restrictions!

My friends on the left and in the media will tell you that THIS makes me a racist and evil hearted person - go figure...

yea ! it's always been pretty easy to start a business, what's been hard is getting a 501-c under obama, those days are gone !

Little about starting a business is affected by immigration policy. You can support either one just fine without mixing them into some bumper-sticker nonsense soup.

Trumpster brains work in very primitive ways, I learn this around here everyday.

WOW!

RIGHT NOW, it is EASY to get into the USA and HARD to start a small business in the USA.

I have a question for you, did you know that if you are self employed or if you own a small business that you have to pay 15.3% of your earnings into Social Security & Medicaid BEFORE you start calculating your taxes???

It's outrageous. And I am NOT EVEN talking about the overwhelming regulations that stifle entrepreneurship - I am only addressing the burden that is imposed to carry retirement and medical benefits!

On top of that, we are letting people come here that have ZERO RIGHT to be here and allowing them to enjoy the fruits of our labor and generosity.

Nevermind that we have elected officials that actually believe that we OWE it to them to take care of their every need; despite the fact that they have contributed NOTHING to the system that they are being allowed to benefit from.

I want American resources to be available to Americans that have paid in and ONLY to those that have paid in.

And I want resourceful people that work to create something to be free from overwhelming regulations and restrictions!

My friends on the left and in the media will tell you that THIS makes me a racist and evil hearted person - go figure...

Let's make it HARD to get into this country and EASY to start a small business in this country. Sign me up.

WOW!

Considering the following,

• Immigrants started 28% of all new U.S. businesses in 2011, despite accounting for just 12.9% of the U.S. population
  • Over the last 15 years, immigrants have increased the rate by which they start businesses by more than 50 percent, while the native-born have seen their business generation rate decline by 10 percent
  • Immigrants are now more than twice as likely to start a business as the native-born
  • Immigrants start more than 25% of all businesses in seven of the eight sectors of the economy that the U.S. government expects to grow the fastest over the next decade. These include health care and social assistance (28.7%), construction (31.8%), retail trade (29.1%) and leisure and hospitality (23.9%), among others
Open For Business: How Immigrants Are Driving Small Business Creation In The United States - Partnership for a New American Economy

The proper action would be to make starting a new business easier, like perhaps eliminating the competitive advantage large employers have when it comes to diversifying health care risk, and make it easier to get in.

The proper action would be to make starting a new business easier, like perhaps eliminating the competitive advantage large employers have when it comes to diversifying health care risk, and make it easier to get in.

fuck that, here's a "racist" poem that embodies how I feel

Eenie Meenie Miny Moe
Ship their ass to Mexico.

fuck that, here's a "racist" poem that embodies how I feel

Eenie Meenie Miny Moe
Ship their ass to Mexico.

Facts are a bitch ain't they. I think it reveals the very reason our founders established a nation with open borders. Immigrants have INCREASED their rate of business generation. Meanwhile, natives have DECREASED their rate of business generation. Obviously, it is not the regulations, or the competition, or the tax structure. They don't seem to be insurmountable obstacles for the immigrants. It just might possibly be complicity and sloth. Natives get complicit and they get lazy. Fat and happy, they are no longer hungry. Instead of seeking solutions to their problems, they seek scapegoats.

Yeah, I would like to send some people to Mexico too. It just wouldn't be a return trip.

Forum List

Back