Let's list the many ways Republicans help American children after they are born

When people start threads about how Republicans work to protect the fetus, but do nothing for the born, USMB Republicans become outraged. They insist that's not true. Someone just explained how they support alternate schools in DC. Someone else said they gave some poor kids a "charity basket" with canned goods and blankets.

Please, USMB Republicans, explain the many ways Republicans help children after they born. We are very interested.

My wife and I worked hard fed our children, clothed them and was responsible in raising them. We didn't have children outside our marriage, used birth control. We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything. Went without things to make sure our children had what they needed. Made our marriage work so our children would learn that a good marriage and a stable home is what helps children to grow and become responsible adults so they don't burden others with their choices. Taught our children to give of themselves to other and to be charitable.

Oddly enough they will accuse you of failing to answer the question. Because its an emotional answer. Despite the fact that its not emotional and they concede that you've answered It by making that idiot claim.

Unless your answer involves growing the government and making people dependent on politicians, you haven't answered them in their deranged mind

Libs have no cred, zero when it comes to questioning Republicans about our support for the poor. Libs first have to explain why they funnel most of the money they get their hands on not to the poor but to their pals in the unions.

Baltimore for example got nearly a billion dollars in stimulus money, guess how much the poor got for jobs training...yeah a lousy $3 million. Where did all the money go? Yes right into the pockets of the public and private unions, shocker.

With friends like liberals the poor don't need enemies.
Prove it or be branded a liar forever.

Its a matter of public record idiot, sorry to burst your liberal bubble.

When people start threads about how Republicans work to protect the fetus, but do nothing for the born, USMB Republicans become outraged. They insist that's not true. Someone just explained how they support alternate schools in DC. Someone else said they gave some poor kids a "charity basket" with canned goods and blankets.

Please, USMB Republicans, explain the many ways Republicans help children after they born. We are very interested.

My wife and I worked hard fed our children, clothed them and was responsible in raising them. We didn't have children outside our marriage, used birth control. We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything. Went without things to make sure our children had what they needed. Made our marriage work so our children would learn that a good marriage and a stable home is what helps children to grow and become responsible adults so they don't burden others with their choices. Taught our children to give of themselves to other and to be charitable.
And yet, you used public roads built by the government. Probably went to public schools. Got vaccines from the government to keep them safe from disease. Benefited from safety rules and regulations made law by the government. Shall I go on?

Libs have no cred, zero when it comes to questioning Republicans about our support for the poor. Libs first have to explain why they funnel most of the money they get their hands on not to the poor but to their pals in the unions.

Baltimore for example got nearly a billion dollars in stimulus money, guess how much the poor got for jobs training...yeah a lousy $3 million. Where did all the money go? Yes right into the pockets of the public and private unions, shocker.

Then post a link.

First you list the ways you prevent children from being born. That should get you feelin all righteous, yo...
Since more Democrats are being born than right wingers, it's difficult to make the case Democrats are killing massive amounts of babies. Or are Republicans simply to gay and to drunk to reproduce?

First you list the ways you prevent children from being born. That should get you feelin all righteous, yo...
Since more Democrats are being born than right wingers, it's difficult to make the case Democrats are killing massive amounts of babies. Or are Republicans simply to gay and to drunk to reproduce?

:link::link::link:

And yet, you used public roads built by the government. Probably went to public schools. Got vaccines from the government to keep them safe from disease. Benefited from safety rules and regulations made law by the government. Shall I go on?

You asked me to explain what we did to help children, I answered, now you go off on a weird tangent about roads. I never said I didn't benefit from the government. I helped my children and taught them to have love and concern for their neighbors and community, to give of their time and surplus to help other less fortunate.

You asked and I answered.

Then post a link.

You are too lazy to stay informed and its my job to go find links for your ignorant ass? I don't think so.

Lets list the ways you're a fucking idiot.

Oh wait. I forgot. There are to many to list. Never mind.

You make it sound like the money for all those things were shat out of someone's ass

We ALL paid for those roads and all that other crap so why the fuck shouldn't we use them?

You just have an issue with those who use those things they paid for in a better more profitable way than you ever did

Jesus your an idiot.

Our tax dollars paid for all of the above and of course we all use same.

The only ones who use them and haven't paid for any of it are those on the public dole.

They pay for nothing and use anything they can to bankroll their lives.

Perhaps you should address your comments to the freeloaders in America??

You asked me to explain what we did to help children, I answered, now you go off on a weird tangent about roads. I never said I didn't benefit from the government. I helped my children and taught them to have love and concern for their neighbors and community, to give of their time and surplus to help other less fortunate.

You said: We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything.

And I pointed out it did. That's all.

Jesus your an idiot.

The only ones who use them and haven't paid for any of it are those on the public dole.

Freeloaders of America - Red States. We know that.

Jesus your an idiot.

Texas can’t afford paved roads, replaces them with gravel

Uh huh.

Jesus your an idiot.

Freeloaders of America - Red States. We know that.

LMAO Loads of freeloaders are Dems in case you weren't aware.

A freeloader is a freeloader no matter their party. They take and don't give.

Jesus your an idiot.

Texas can’t afford paved roads, replaces them with gravel

Uh huh.

A road is a road and taxpayers pay for the roads.

Of course freeloaders pay for nothing.

Interesting question from one who supports infanticide.... so, I guess deanie weanie wants to know what we do to help the kids he didn't manage to kill in the womb?

Hmmm...

You said: We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything.

And I pointed out it did. That's all.
The government didn't GIVE us anything, Rtard.
We paid for it....NOT the 47%

What if they choose to keep their keens together and their pants on in the first place?

Can't have babies you can't afford if you don't engage in baby-making behaviors, but where's the immediate feel-good fun in that?
Who are you to tell people how they should live? You know nothing about their lives and want to make decisions for them. I don't get the contempt for people or the arrogance of what you believe you have the right to make decisions for people you don't know.

Who are those people who have children they cant afford and expect us to pay for them?
The minute they start asking for my money is the day I have the right to question their life choices.
Clear enough?

Forum List

Back