Let's list the many ways Republicans help American children after they are born

What if they choose to keep their keens together and their pants on in the first place?

Can't have babies you can't afford if you don't engage in baby-making behaviors, but where's the immediate feel-good fun in that?
Who are you to tell people how they should live? You know nothing about their lives and want to make decisions for them. I don't get the contempt for people or the arrogance of what you believe you have the right to make decisions for people you don't know.

Who are those people who have children they cant afford and expect us to pay for them?
The minute they start asking for my money is the day I have the right to question their life choices.
Clear enough?

Responsibility is a foreign concept to them

When people start threads about how Republicans work to protect the fetus, but do nothing for the born, USMB Republicans become outraged. They insist that's not true. Someone just explained how they support alternate schools in DC. Someone else said they gave some poor kids a "charity basket" with canned goods and blankets.

Please, USMB Republicans, explain the many ways Republicans help children after they born. We are very interested.

My wife and I worked hard fed our children, clothed them and was responsible in raising them. We didn't have children outside our marriage, used birth control. We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything. Went without things to make sure our children had what they needed. Made our marriage work so our children would learn that a good marriage and a stable home is what helps children to grow and become responsible adults so they don't burden others with their choices. Taught our children to give of themselves to other and to be charitable.
And yet, you used public roads built by the government. Probably went to public schools. Got vaccines from the government to keep them safe from disease. Benefited from safety rules and regulations made law by the government. Shall I go on?

You asked me to explain what we did to help children, I answered, now you go off on a weird tangent about roads. I never said I didn't benefit from the government. I helped my children and taught them to have love and concern for their neighbors and community, to give of their time and surplus to help other less fortunate.

You asked and I answered.
You said: We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything.

And I pointed out it did. That's all.
The government didn't GIVE us anything, Rtard.
We paid for it....NOT the 47%

WE paid for it eh? Just you and who else?

Or are you really so fucking stupid you think 47% of Americans are cradle to grave living off the government? Never contributing tax dollars. Dont buy gas to pay road taxes etc etc.

Never mind, I do believe you are that stupid.

When people start threads about how Republicans work to protect the fetus, but do nothing for the born, USMB Republicans become outraged. They insist that's not true. Someone just explained how they support alternate schools in DC. Someone else said they gave some poor kids a "charity basket" with canned goods and blankets.

Please, USMB Republicans, explain the many ways Republicans help children after they born. We are very interested.

My wife and I worked hard fed our children, clothed them and was responsible in raising them. We didn't have children outside our marriage, used birth control. We didn't expect the state or federal government to give us anything. Went without things to make sure our children had what they needed. Made our marriage work so our children would learn that a good marriage and a stable home is what helps children to grow and become responsible adults so they don't burden others with their choices. Taught our children to give of themselves to other and to be charitable.
And yet, you used public roads built by the government. Probably went to public schools. Got vaccines from the government to keep them safe from disease. Benefited from safety rules and regulations made law by the government. Shall I go on?

You asked me to explain what we did to help children, I answered, now you go off on a weird tangent about roads. I never said I didn't benefit from the government. I helped my children and taught them to have love and concern for their neighbors and community, to give of their time and surplus to help other less fortunate.

He doesn't care. It doesn't fit into his narrow world view. He asks questions because he thinks it advances his agenda. Not because he has any desire to know the answer to the question. It doesn't but he is blind to reality because he has lied to himself for so long.

Yup. The part he forgets is that 47% who don't pay Fed taxes and probably don't pay any taxes at all. He thinks they should get what the rest of us pay for.

Of course he's an idiot. An idiot who's generous with other peoples money.

WE paid for it eh? Just you and who else?

Or are you really so fucking stupid you think 47% of Americans are cradle to grave living off the government? Never contributing tax dollars. Dont buy gas to pay road taxes etc etc.

Never mind, I do believe you are that stupid.
The 47% is Federal Tax dollars figures. No, it's not all the same people year after year. But when you get more money BACK from the IRS than you paid in, you don't get to ask for even more

You can see all the answers from conservatives are all based on emotion. None answer the question. Its just a little too uncomfortable.

How is raising them or adopting them an answer based on emotion? Or a failure to answer? I would think an answer is by definition an answer, but who knows what progressives are teaching you guys in public schools nowadays
Yea, who knows? Because Republicans don't believe in education. People from other countries go into debt sending their children here to go to school. Seems Republicans want them shut down.

Except we are the educated ones. Lol.
Business wants people with an education. It's why they want immigrants. They don't want Republicans. Too dumb. Not educated. True story.

So you think the liberal run school system sucks....

You make it sound like the money for all those things were shat out of someone's ass

We ALL paid for those roads and all that other crap so why the fuck shouldn't we use them?

You just have an issue with those who use those things they paid for in a better more profitable way than you ever did

He doesn't understand how wealth is produced. Money is just something printed by the government and taken from the rich..

If he understood economics, he wouldn't be a progressive totalitarian

Jesus your an idiot.

Our tax dollars paid for all of the above and of course we all use same.

The only ones who use them and haven't paid for any of it are those on the public dole.

They pay for nothing and use anything they can to bankroll their lives.

Perhaps you should address your comments to the freeloaders in America??

Is using the Lord's name in vain really necessary?

Rdean just doesn't like the idea of everyone needing to contribute. Just take take take.

I hope someday he wakes up to it.

Jesus your an idiot.

The only ones who use them and haven't paid for any of it are those on the public dole.

Is using the Lord's name in vain really necessary?

Rdean just doesn't like the idea of everyone needing to contribute. Just take take take.

I hope someday he wakes up to it.

Maybe once Mommy throws him out of her basement... but not until.

Interesting question from one who supports infanticide.... so, I guess deanie weanie wants to know what we do to help the kids he didn't manage to kill in the womb?

Hmmm...

Yeah it's kind of messed up if you think about it. "Why shouldn't I kill these children? You aren't doing anything for them because you don't support government programs."

Somehow we are the heartless ones for not supporting their children or allowing them to kill them. I mean seriously how deranged is that?

Conservatives seem to answer every single thread with the same tired memes they hear on talk radio every day, and never answer the question.

We all contribute to charity, we all help with Toys for Tots, etc. We all pay taxes.

What do Republicans do that helps children once they are born. The best answer is, they support politicians that treat the parents of these kids like cattle and want to force them to raise those children on 7.50/hr, keep them from having healthcare because 'if you can't afford it tough shit', and want them to bow down and kiss the feet of corporations and thank them profusely for 'creating jobs'. (nevermind the Great Recession they created in 2008 that destroyed millions of lives).

What destroyed millions of lives was pandering to the Democrat support base of black Americans and giving them home loans with no money down and no credit check. Talk about ruining lives. These people will never be able to buy a house again in their lives thanks to what was left of their credit being ruined.

Can you explain how any politician is "forcing" people to work for $7.50 an hour? No politician has ever done that to me. Can you explain how a politician can preclude anybody from getting healthcare?

What would you people do if government wasn't there to put your pants on in the morning and your jammies on before you go to bed? You're pathetic. Can't you figure out how to live your life without government controlling it every hour of the day????

Avoiding the question only points up how uncomfortable it is to answer it.

Like people that are rabid anti-aborition, but ignore the 20,000 children that die every day of hunger and disease around the world.

You can't square a circle no matter how hard you try.

And your lying will never be the truth no matter how much you want it to be.

Do you want to know what's so messed up about this thread? Rdeqn, you and others are trying to claim Republicans ate somehow heartless for not taking care of your children. And that you are somehow saints for wanting them dead instead.

Now that is freakin messed up.
The tard has taken over your brain.

Hillary said it perfectly, "abortion should be “safe, legal and rare, and by rare I mean rare.”

Republicans seem to promote lying and murder. Twin evils.

That you would fall for such blatant political speak is predictable.

I'm sure they helped the children of Sandy Hook.................

What if they choose to keep their keens together and their pants on in the first place?

Can't have babies you can't afford if you don't engage in baby-making behaviors, but where's the immediate feel-good fun in that?
Who are you to tell people how they should live? You know nothing about their lives and want to make decisions for them. I don't get the contempt for people or the arrogance of what you believe you have the right to make decisions for people you don't know.

Who are those people who have children they cant afford and expect us to pay for them?
The minute they start asking for my money is the day I have the right to question their life choices.
Clear enough?

I don't know that I agree there. Personal responsibility and accountability is. But I don't think responsibility in and of itself is. They just think you and or the government are responsible for their lives.

Your topic is premised on the mistaken belief that only the government can help children.

And we pay taxes for the privilege...
Unlike the bums you speak of who get to use it all for free.

Clear enough?

I don't know that I agree there. Personal responsibility and accountability is. But I don't think responsibility in and of itself is. They just think you and or the government are responsible for their lives.

It's obvious when there are roughly 3,000 abortions per day someone is being irresponsible. Abortion in itself is bad enough but to use it as birth control is unspeakable. Birth control is readily available....use it

Jesus your an idiot.

Texas can’t afford paved roads, replaces them with gravel

Uh huh.

Are you so brain dead that you dont remember the numerous threads you dumb ass liberals made on this very topic?
And got your asses handed to you on it?

Interesting question from one who supports infanticide.... so, I guess deanie weanie wants to know what we do to help the kids he didn't manage to kill in the womb?

Hmmm...
Funny how Republicans try to turn it back on Democrats. About a million abortions per year in a country that has about 50 million from 1 to 12 years in age. Republicans admit they don't help those 50 million or even want to. Remember "It's not MY kid". What kind of morals to people have who want to force a woman they don't know, whose circumstances they don't know, to have a baby they don't want when there are millions already born who they refuse to help because "It's not MY kid"? Since you want to stay out of their lives, why not mind your own business?

Hmmm...
Funny how Republicans try to turn it back on Democrats. About a million abortions per year in a country that has about 50 million from 1 to 12 years in age. Republicans admit they don't help those 50 million or even want to. Remember "It's not MY kid". What kind of morals to people have who want to force a woman they don't know, whose circumstances they don't know, to have a baby they don't want when there are millions already born who they refuse to help because "It's not MY kid"? Since you want to stay out of their lives, why not mind your own business?

Mind our own business? Thats exactly what we do,and liberals like you cant seem to mind your own.

Clear enough?

Yup. They think the Govt. is here to take care of them. To bankroll their lives and they could care less where the money comes from as long as that little EBT card has money in it every month.

Forum List

Back