Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Penelope, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,813
    Yeah, cuz Arab loons are so trustworthy ... that's some good hashish you're smoking.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,813

Yeah, right,; I'm famous for kissing butt and stuff ... tard.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,813
    Saddam said he had them, tough shit if you faggots don't like it; plus he had chemical weapons, so you'r just an idiot parroting stupid crap you saw on TV. You left wing traitors and gimps are the parasites; no balls to leave your comfy Burbs and go anywhere and do any real 'social justice warrior Stuff', especially anywhere where the dominant skin color isn't white, so your dumbness opinions are just laughable, as always.

4. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,813

lol another load of crap.

Where do they get this junk? From the DNC?

5. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,097
    Link? Of course there will not be one. Consider the source

6. RoccoR

RoccoR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,165
    RE: Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.
    ⁜→ "McRocket, Sunni Man, et al,

"Brain Washed" !!!

"the media" !!

"51st state" !

(COMMENT)

I think it is cowardly Americans that think like this → and hold this conviction.

It was the same type as you demonstrate the same depraved indifference that turned-away the SS St. Louis with nearly a thousand Jewish refugees, attempting to escape the NAZIs and Hitler's Germany, were turned away from the Lummus Island (Port of Miami - 1939), forcing the Jewish Passengers back to Europe; and into the hands of the Holocaust.

You may want to turn the fate of the Israelis over to the Terrorist Supporting Government of the Arab Palestinians; but luckily, there are many Americans that can see clearly and not make → a similar mistake.

You may want to afford the Jihadists, Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighter an opportunity to once again in history, deny the Jewish People a National Home liberated out of the Ottoman Empire → but not I.

And each time I hear someone who attempts to spread the Pontius Pilate mentality → implying without being stated → that the Arab Palestinians have some unsubstantiated claim to the territory. The Arab Palestinians, as they idolize and memorialize terrorists → remains today (as it has since 1948) the greatest impediment to peace and security in the region. The Arab Palestinian leaders, who openly condone and monetarily support the violence, must halt and disassemble the hostile infrastructure → bringing the Arab Palestinians terrorists (and their associates) to justice.

I like to think that at the opposite end of the spectrum from this anti-Semitic, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli sentiment that you tacitly support are those of us who still hold onto the iron valor and sharp vigilance, that not only builds a stronger America but implies perseverance and justice for all nations --- including Israel.

OK, Just my Thought; my messily two-cents worth...

Most Respectfully,
    R

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,813
    The 'Palestinians' state never went away, Syria is still there. Not anybody else's fault their government won't let them back in and take care of them and left them to rot. They aren't 'refugees', yet they live far better than actual refugees do by far; they make a good living off the UN and the Arab oil kingdoms for launching rockets at random into Israel, and the occasional terrorist bombings of civilians throughout Europe as well as in Israel. If the ICJ wasn't such a joke, they would have been indicting many European countries for their criminal support of terrorists instead of sniveling about George Bush an other ridiculous nonsense.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  8. Pilot1

Pilot1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,457
    Why all the Jew hate? Do you hate American Jews also? They vote almost strictly Democrat, are anti legal gun ownership, and very liberal/progressive. You should like that, right?

9. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,774
    Why Democrats are fighting it
    Two progressive senators were particularly outspoken in opposing the Rubio bill: Sens. Bernie Sanders and Dianne Feinstein. Neither of them has outright defended the BDS movement but instead attacked anti-BDS laws on free speech grounds.

“This Israel anti-boycott legislation would give states a free pass to restrict First Amendment protections for millions of Americans,” Feinstein wrote in a press release. “Despite my strong support for Israel, I oppose this legislation because it clearly violates the Constitution.”

Consider the case of Bahia Amawi, a speech therapist in Texas who had chosen to personally boycott Israeli-made goods. Amawi is not a state employee but an independent contractor who signed an annual agreement with the school district in the city of Pflugerville. Because Amawi was a contractor, her agreement with the state was subject to the state’s anti-boycott legislation, just as a contract with a major corporation would be.

This meant that Amawi — as the sole proprietor of her contracting business — was forced to pledge not to “take any action” that was “intended to penalize, inflict economic harm on, or limit commercial relations with Israel.” Amawi did not want to sign away her right to boycott Israel, and she did not renew her contract with the Pflugerville schools. In essence, she was being forced to choose between her free expression and her livelihood. That, civil liberties advocates say, is a clear restriction on free speech.

“Sole proprietors can’t neatly distinguish between their individual actions and their business activities,” Brian Hauss, a staff attorney at the ACLU, told me. “What these laws say is that if you get even one cent of state money, you’re prohibited from boycotting across the board.”
    The controversy over laws punishing Israel boycotts, explained
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm sure its a ok if you boycott Iranian goods, Palestinian goods, and even Lebanon's goods. I see one of my state senators was behind the drafting of the bill.

We can sanction everyone to death, Venezuela, Iran, use to be Iraq that we sanctioned to death , Syria, and who else, we have a long line of those we sanction.
    Yet we support Israel, go figure, and send them our hard earned money.

10. anynameyouwish

anynameyouwish Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,615

Seems to me that most of the world hates the USA and would LOVE to destroy us.....

now....let's define "destroy us"; bomb, shoot us, behead us, rape us, enslave us, kill us, invade us, annihilate us.......

so

with so many countries/people wanting to enact such atrocities on ME I find I appreciate my FRIENDS (Israel, Europe) and their own capacity to defend themselves and the rest of the (so-called) FREE WORLD.

A STRONG Israel is GOOD for my health!

I gladly donate to Israel so that they can remain a VERY STRONG MILITARY power that helps to defend MY life and MY freedom.

I can appreciate a person NOT wanting his/her tax dollars being used for purposes they oppose. But I would support Israel even through a Go-Fund Me page or a Bake Sale.

I consider it an investment in security.